Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Mending of body and heart [Private with Sapphire]

3 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Mending of body and heart [Private with Sapphire]  - Page 9 Empty Mending of body and heart [Private with Sapphire]

Post by Hyruu Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:42 am

First topic message reminder :

Hyruu swore once again as the harsh wind stung his face. The numerous small wounds he was having were exposed to the wind, and blood was staining parts of his fur near his face.
The day had started well. A warm sun rise, no Shudaar to annoy him, a small hunt, a bigger prey spotted... And then a big root. Before he had the time to realize it his face had hit the tree in front of him, leaving multiple scratching marks on his cheek and broken his muzzle. Hyruu whimpered from the pain, finally reaching the entrance of the Vuari city.
He made his way toward the center, where the healers were. Another whimper, but at least now the wind wasn't stinging him anymore. He reached the healers quarter of the town, letting out another whimper as she rang the small bell that was set there to indicate someone was waiting for a healer. He just hoped that at that hour there was a healer available...
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Mending of body and heart [Private with Sapphire]  - Page 9 Empty Re: Mending of body and heart [Private with Sapphire]

Post by Hyruu Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:15 am

Hyruu relaxed as Sapphire didn't seem to take his remark poorly. His purr intensified again, and a wide smile stretched his maw as the dragoness continued to nuzzle him. He returned the attention, definitely enjoying the simple and calm moment.
At her question he let out a chuckle.
"That doesn't sound like something I can refuse, can I?" he grinned, trying to steal her a kiss.
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Mending of body and heart [Private with Sapphire]  - Page 9 Empty Re: Mending of body and heart [Private with Sapphire]

Post by Sapphire Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:57 am

Chuckling from his response she smiled only for him to steal a kiss, replying as she leaned back into another. "Goodd.. well we can move to a more comfortable place if you want.." raising her brow as she playfully teased his fur.
Sapphire
Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:08 pm

Hyruu began to gently stroke Sapphire's flanks with his paw, making sure not to mess up her fur in the process. A grin stretched his maw at her words, his purring indicating he clearly wasn't against the idea.
"Even more comfortable than those pillows ? My, I need to step up my own place if that's the case." he joked.
At last he broke the hug he was maintaining the dragoness in, leaving her able to stand up.
"Well, lead the way then..." he smiled.
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9