Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Mending of body and heart [Private with Sapphire]

3 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Mending of body and heart [Private with Sapphire]  - Page 3 Empty Mending of body and heart [Private with Sapphire]

Post by Hyruu Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:42 am

First topic message reminder :

Hyruu swore once again as the harsh wind stung his face. The numerous small wounds he was having were exposed to the wind, and blood was staining parts of his fur near his face.
The day had started well. A warm sun rise, no Shudaar to annoy him, a small hunt, a bigger prey spotted... And then a big root. Before he had the time to realize it his face had hit the tree in front of him, leaving multiple scratching marks on his cheek and broken his muzzle. Hyruu whimpered from the pain, finally reaching the entrance of the Vuari city.
He made his way toward the center, where the healers were. Another whimper, but at least now the wind wasn't stinging him anymore. He reached the healers quarter of the town, letting out another whimper as she rang the small bell that was set there to indicate someone was waiting for a healer. He just hoped that at that hour there was a healer available...
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Mending of body and heart [Private with Sapphire]  - Page 3 Empty Re: Mending of body and heart [Private with Sapphire]

Post by Sapphire Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:42 am

Blushing brightly from his reaction seemly he was okay. "Oh... Sorry.. I thought you where having issues breathing..." sighing as she felt embarrassed, as she moved a paw onto his snout she slipped as she lost balance only brushing against his snout with her own kissing him slightly. Pulling back in shock from what happened she began to stutter herself "Ah.. oh.. god.. I'm sorry... I.. didn't.." lowering her gaze again as she blushed brighter.
Sapphire
Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Mending of body and heart [Private with Sapphire]  - Page 3 Empty Re: Mending of body and heart [Private with Sapphire]

Post by Hyruu Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:35 am

Hyruu was about to reply that it was okay - though was he going to do so or once again stutter something barely understandable? But before he could make his answer, the paw slipped and so did the dragoness. He didn't have the time to react that, for a fraction of a second, their lips met. It was totally an accident, he perfectly knew it, yet at that point time seemed to stop. His blush engulfed his whole body as the moment stopped. Right now there was no sign anymore that he was originally grey. He was way too confused now to even form a sound, the embarrassment so powerful he just turned his head away, unable to have any other reaction.
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:23 am

Raising her look as her eyes locked into his, smiling nervously as she nodded "Hey.. at least it was nice.." chuckling as she blushed at how red he was. Sticking her tongue out playfully she placed a paw onto his snout as she smiled.
Sapphire
Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:38 pm

Hyruu managed to look again at Sapphire when the dragoness chuckled, only for his look to be locked with hers again. Her words made Hyruu feel even more awkward than he was. When it seemed Hyruu couldn't blush any more, his fur took a slightly darker red tone. She... Enjoyed it? He barely managed to look at her while she placed her paw on his snout. This situation...
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:08 pm

Sighing as she lowered her gaze, as her paw dropped back down she stepped back onto her feet as her blush cooled down. "Sorry... I'm usually not like this.." frowning as she made her way out leaving him.
Sapphire
Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:56 am

Hyruu couldn't react as the dragoness apologized and left the room. He closed his eyes and took some deep breathes, trying to regain control over his emotions. His blush slowly began to recede, the dragon turning back to his usual grey. Never in his life had he felt so awkward. Not even his injury could compete... Why couldn't he keep control over his thoughts? He was just being healed...
Sighing, Hyruu carefully rested his head on the bed, trying not to hurt his muzzle in the movement. He continued to take deep breathes, bringing his heart beats and breathing back to normal.
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:38 am

// ts?//

Sighing as she rested against a seat in the other room, shaking her head as she calmed herself down. 'God.. dammit.. Sapp.. I should be more careful...' she thought looking around as she couldn't help but look towards the room where Hyruu was.
Sapphire
Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:39 am

Hyruu woke up later, only realizing then that he had fallen asleep. He probably didn't sleep a lot, just enough to feel a bit drowsy. He tried to yawn, but the ice encasing his maw prevented him from doing so. The male raised his head, trying to see where the dragoness was. He was getting a bit hungry and thirsty, indicating him it should be around noon by now.
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:49 am

As time went on she began to wonder if he was alright, sighing as she got up to get some small pieces of meat and veg, putting them onto a plate she walked into the den spotting him awake. "Ah good here.. I bet your hungry" placing the plate next to him she went to get some water for him. "There.. hope thats alright for you, Lets have a look at your cuts.." moving over towards his torso she inspected the cuts to see that they had fully healed over the last few hours. "Great their done" as she melted the ice covering them.
Sapphire
Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:36 pm

Hyruu turned his head as he heard the sound of Sapphire arriving. Once again he took a second to admire her forms, without really knowing why, but his look soon got drawn by what she was holding. Food! This was definitely on point. It wouldn't be hard for Sapphire to guess she was indeed right with the food.
"Oh, yes! Thank you!" he smiled at her as she put it in front of him.
Out of politeness he waited for her to finish with his wounds before starting to chew on the meat. It wasn't easy with his muzzle, but he managed nonetheless.
"Great." he just said between two mouthfuls.
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:31 pm

Nodding as she laid close by minding her own business as she waited for him to finish. Finally as she continued "Hey... I'm sorry about earlier.. I hope your alright..." frowning slightly as she looked curiously
Sapphire
Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:35 pm

Hyruu quickly finished his meal, enjoying the taste of the meat and the vegetables. He turned his head as the dragoness spoke, unable to repress a small awkward smile at the mention of the horribly awkward moment that happened earlier.
"No worries. I... Kind of got awkward too. I'm not sure why..." he replied.
Damn his answer wasn't as confident as he hoped it to be. Why was it he felt so weird around Sapphire?
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:59 pm

Smiling slightly from his response she nodded as she replied "No Problem.. I'm sure soon enough will we get your handsome jaw fixed so your ready to get hunting again" chuckling slightly as she teased him. Swishing her tail as her furred tip brushed against his torso, continuing as she looked curiously "All done?"
Sapphire
Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:46 am

Hyruu couldn't help but slightly purr when Sapphire's tail brushed against his torso. Despite the action he managed not to blush, knowing that the dragoness was voluntarily teasing him. Her tone wasn't leaving any doubt for that. But... Yeah, he wasn't quite indifferent to it. On top of the purr he let out a big smile, licking his lips as he just finished the last mouthful of his meal.
"Yup! Thanks for the meal. I... I'll have to repay you for all this. I really feel a whole lot better." he thanked her.
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:44 am

Shaking her head as she replied "Don't worry about it, its my job after all to keep you guys in health." smiling slightly as she continued "So what are you plans for tomorrow, Since your jaw should be done by then"
Sapphire
Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next