Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Luda's application

2 posters

Go down

Luda's application Empty Luda's application

Post by Luda Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:05 am

Personality and the Basics

Name: Luda
Type: Drake
Species: Snowflake Turquoise Drake
Date of Birth: February 12th
Personality: Luda is a lively, curious, and adventurous young being. She is sweet, gentle, caring, and fun, but she can also be mischievous and feisty. She is extremely determined, protective of the ones she loves, and ready for anything. She is energetic, bursting with enthusiasm to make new friends and go on adventures. Although she is filled with life, Luda can be calm, collected, and thoughtful and is an old soul, although this side of her is not often seen.
Hobbies: Luda loves spending her time in the Ouatel forest, whether that means racing through the leaves or wandering through the trees, lost in thought. She also enjoys climbing trees and watching nature from the treetops.
Likes: Adventures, making friends, telling and listening to stories, singing, and exercising.
Dislikes: Lazy and/or ignorant draconiformes, the taste of mealworms, wide open spaces, unreasonable violence, and when draconiformes point out her mistakes or beat her at a game.
Fears: Getting lost in the forest eternally, and war.

Origin, Culture, and Family

Place of Origin: The Etcan Mountains.
Tribe: Rogue.
Position: None.
Language: The Universal Language.
Home: A mountain right by the forest.
Parents: Yula and Gargor.
Siblings: None.
Relatives: None.
Mate: None.
Offspring: None.
History: Luda was born in the Etcan Mountains Her mother Yula was a well-known dragon in Layria. She ended up being killed by rocks falling from a cliff when Luda was only 1 year old. Luda's father Gargor left the mountain one day to hunt for Luda, who was 5 years old at the time, and never returned to the mountain where the family of Drakes resided. Because she was left as an orphan at a young age, Luda was left to fend for herself at the mountain and learned about Layria on her own. She found much of her worth in the beauty of nature, especially the Ouatel forest.

Physical Appearance and Accessories

Height: 40 feet tall.
Length: 110 feet.
Wingspan: Luda is a Drake so does not have any wings.
Scale/Fur/Feathers: Luda's scales are icy white with a bluish tint on her chest, stomach, and tail.
Eyes: Amber.
Accessories: None.
Armor: None.
Horns/Spikes: Luda has radiant blue spikes along her tail.
Overall Appearance: Luda is covered in soft and flaky scales, but her body is hard and compact. Her claws are a glistening blue and she has a faded silver coloring around her eyes.

Abilities and Strengths

Abilities: Luda is capable of breathing out small puffs of 1700 degree fire within a 55 foot range
Strengths: Luda is swift, agile, intelligent, is muscular, and is determined when protecting someone.
Weaknesses: Luda is prone to accidentally offending others due to the fact that she has no filter while in conversation. She can be sensitive if mentally hurt by a companion, easily distracted, clumsy in battle, too trusting of others, and a loud talker.
Fighting Style: Luda isn't notably strong, but she is quick, clever, and alert during battle. She is a short ranged fighter, best using the power of her tail, the spikes on her tail, and her sturdy neck and head.
Magic: None.

Last edited by Luda on Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Luda

Back to top Go down

Luda's application Empty Re: Luda's application

Post by Oculus Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:27 am

Hi Luda, welcome to the site!

App looks really good so far, with just a couple of technical changes.

For abilities, move the hunting down to strengths. Remove athletic body as you have that down in strengths already, and change strong body to sturdy scales or muscular or something, and move that down to strengths. For her Fire, I suggest upping the range to 50-60 feet considering your length, and please specify a temperature of the flames.

For strengths, I would remove likeable as that's more a personality thing and dependent on other dragons, and protective as that is a behavior (maybe make it she becomes more determined when protecting someone instead)

For weaknesses, I would remove snappy and unforgiving as these are more personality, and by no filter, is this a weakness as in she cannot keep secrets? If not, it should also be personality. For loud, is she just loud in talking, or loud as in not able to move stealthily?

After those changes, make sure your weaknesses are at least one greater than strengths, or just bump and ask for help and I'll do my best. Otherwise, everything looks good, just techinicality things to be sorted ^.^
Oculus
Oculus

Back to top Go down

Post by Luda Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:37 am

Hi, I edited my application. Hope it looks good!

Luda

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:10 pm

~1/2 Approved~
Oculus
Oculus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:59 pm

2/2 Approved.
Nice job with the changes!