» Nerida WIP
by Nerida Today at 10:24 am

» The Great Migration Festival [Lakara Event]
by Chrocey Yesterday at 8:46 pm

» The Royal Meeting (Semi-Closed)
by Haven Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:25 pm

» Summer Themed Art Contest!
by Storm Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:18 pm

» Heading Off For The Weekend ^_^ (Athena)
by Storm Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:16 pm

» A Rainy Afternoon (Open!)
by Athena Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:30 pm

» One small step for Draken kind (Open)
by Athena Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:18 pm

» Kill, Kiss, Marry! GAME
by Athena Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:39 am

» Shiro
by Artemise Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:48 pm

» Krygem The Riddler -Needs app-
by Artemise Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:44 pm

» Bond of Power (Private with Athena)
by Storm Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:44 pm

» Growling Thunder -Open!-
by Chrocey Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:14 am

» Zoltann NEEDS APPROVAL
by Oculus Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:33 pm

» Coronation of a King (Open)
by Delillah Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:18 am

Top posting users this month
Athena

Artemise

Oculus

Scortia

Chrocey

Storm

Draken

Caramina

Vortex

Arkhor

Staff Online
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

Chrocey, Hyruu, Kyuurei, Vortex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 41 on Thu May 04, 2017 4:06 pm

Up All Night (Open to all)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Up All Night (Open to all)

Post by Fate on Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:54 pm

Fate flew higher into the night sky in a spiral and roared with happiness. He was free in the night sky and the stars swirled around him. This is where he belonged. He laughed and flipped in the air. The only thing that could make his time better was if someone was there to enjoy it with him. He couldn't ask Neru to go with him, unfortunately. She was asleep and he knew she had a tribe to lead and didn't want to wake her. So he went on his own. He enjoyed his long flights at night, the sky felt so alive.

View user profile http://untamedskiesrp.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Up All Night (Open to all)

Post by Vortex on Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:38 pm

Vortex was always awake at this hour. He enjoyed daytime as much as the next dragon, but this time felt so magical to him... So alive. Walking slowly through the trees, kept catching himself staring up at the night sky. As the trees became more and more sparse, he reached the edge of the forest, nearly bumping into a tree at the ridge. His thoughts were pulled from the sky when he heard a jovial roar a short distance away. It seems I am not the only one enjoying the night. He thought with a chuckle. Silently slinking towards the noise, he smiled as he saw a wyvern, just about half his size, with a distinct pattern on their wings, similar to that of a galaxy. Watching closely, Vortex walked forward; making himself visible in the dim moonlight.
Vortex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate on Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:11 pm

As Fate was enjoying himself, he looked down at the trees far below him. Was that another dragon? He looked closer, trying to discern if it was his eyes playing tricks on him in the low light. Though Fate thought that was highly improbable, since, being a Nebula Wyvern, he did have keen eyes for seeing in the dark.

He dove down to the ground and landed near the black dragon. "Hi," Fate said, smiling. "What brings you out here at this hour?" He was friendly to the larger dragon, but stayed far enough away and was prepared if this dragon turned out to be hostile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vortex on Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:07 pm

Vortex watched as the wyvern dove down and landed a small distance away from him. He had originally not known whether they would want to talk or not, but they seemed kind enough. "The sky, mostly," he responded simply, trying to appear as not a threat. "Magical, isn't it?" He could see that the wyvern was obviously trying to keep their distance, and he did not blame them. He too would be skeptical about a dragon twice his size wearing a mask.
Vortex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate on Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:03 pm

Fate nodded to the pitch black dragon. "I agree. It's so alive at night. Don't get me wrong, I love staring up at the sky during the day. I find clouds particularly fascinating, but nothing captures my attention like a clear, star-filled night sky." He smiled. "The name's Fate. Nice to meet you," he introduced himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vortex on Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:44 pm

Vortex chuckled softly. "Vortex. Nice to meet you too." He replied, looking up. "Keh, its nights like these that let me forget some of the terrible things that ha..." He trailed off, catching himself. "Never mind that." He added, shifting his mask slightly with his forepaw. "It is quite mesmerizing."
Vortex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate on Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:45 pm

Fate looked at Vortex, a little concern in his eye. He looked sad and caught himself before he said too much. If he knew the dragon better he would have asked him to go on, but he didn't dare yet. Fate nodded at his next words. "Agreed. It is quite beautiful..." Silence enveloped them for a moment or two, before he asked, "Why do you wear a mask? I am sorry if I am being nosy or anything, I would just like to know," he explained, hoping to not get on Vortex's nerves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vortex on Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:03 am

Vortex quietly sighed, looking Fate dead in the eyes and noticing the concern. "Well... a mask is typically used to either hide ones identity, or hide an... unmissable injury." He explained, turning his gaze back up towards the stars. "I'm the latter." His tail flicked back and fourth, before stopping and resting back on the ground. (short post because I'm time-crunched in the mornings)
Vortex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate on Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:40 am

Fate nodded. "I'm sorry, I see I have brought back some painful memories," he apologized. The silence that came afterword now felt awkward. "So... Where are you from?" he asked, trying to get a conversation started.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vortex on Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:02 pm

Vortex shrugged. "To be completely honest, I don't really know." He answered, speaking the truth. "I am what most would call a wanderer. I am not part of a tribe, nor do I have a permanent home." He shifted, looking down as Fate then back up to the starry night sky.
Vortex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate on Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:58 pm

Fate nodded. I see.... Well..." He felt awkward and didn't know what to say anymore.

// I don't know what to write lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Vortex on Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:10 pm

Vortex chuckled, bringing his gaze back down to Fate. "If you don't want me here, that is fine. I know the feeling. But nights like this can be quite lonely as well, and I can understand that feeling, too." He backpedaled a few feet and sat on his haunches.
Vortex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate on Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:15 pm

Fate shook his head. "No, stay with me. I can get quite lonely these days, so it will be good to have some company. Come, walk with me," he said, starting to walk through the trees. "So what do you like to do?" the Wyvern asked curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vortex on Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:01 pm

Vortex followed the wyvern. Not that he had anything better to do at the moment. "Well... I do enjoy cooking, I've made a bit of a hobby out of it... And exploring is always nice." He weaved through the trees easily, despite his size. "Keh, reading too. Mostly things I can do when no-one else is around. Which is usually the case."
Vortex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate on Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:30 am

Fate looked in almost fascination as Vortex weaved through the trees almost gracefully. He listened to his words. "Ah, that's cool," he said. "I don't have many friends either. Except Neru, who is the chief of the Vuari. She treats me nicely and like a friend, so I like to think we are," he explained. "But the majority of the time I am doing things on my own."

Back to top Go down

Post by Vortex on Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:51 pm

Vortex nodded. "Hmm, I take it you are part of the Vuari then?" He inquired, a small grin on his maw. "Don't ask me how I can guess that." He tapped his forehead and walked onward, partially following Fate and partially going his own route. "Ah, yes. Chief Neru is quite nice. I've only had one or two encounters with her in my days. None of which were intentional."
Vortex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate on Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:05 pm

Fate nodded. "Yep, and proud to be. Oh, were they hostile encounters?" he asked inquisitively.

// Sorry for such a short post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vortex on Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:28 pm

Vortex shook his head. "No, they were peaceful." He answered. "Mostly just both of us appearing in the same place." Striding forward a little, he slowed his pace as he saw a small clearing in the trees. "What do you enjoy, might I ask?"
Vortex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate on Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:55 am

"Oh, I see," Fate answered. He noticed that Vortex was starting to slow down as they approached the clearing. Why is that?" he wondered, a little suspiciously. He almost missed Vortex's next question. "Oh, me? I don't do too much besides my duties in the Vuari. But in my spare time I like to fly up here at night, or just stare up at the stars. Or take walks under the stars. That's great too," he added.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vortex on Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:58 am

Vortex nodded nonchalantly, "I see." He said. "If you don't mind me asking, what is it like, living in a tribe? Sorry, I... I Just haven't had much social interaction in a long time." Slowing his pace more, he broke through the brush, stepping into the clearing. A few small animals fled upon seeing him enter, to which he sighed and sat down on his haunches on the opposite edge of the clearing, curling his tail around his paws.
Vortex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate on Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:45 pm

Fate followed the larger dragon into the clearing and sat down across from him. "Well, it's good I guess. I mean, we have to work, but we get rations and a place to lay our heads at night. Plus our leader is great. She's talented in that area. From what I see, most, if not all of the tribe respect her and think she is a good leader." He paused for a moment. "But I do get lonely sometimes. I mean, I don't get very noticed, which makes me more grateful that she remembers me and is a friend to me. But I don't get to spend much time with her usually, since she has a lot on her plate." He stopped, waiting for Vortex's response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vortex on Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:35 pm

Vortex listened intently, nodding at times. "Interesting." He responded. "Seems a bit cozier than the life a rogue leads." An owl cooed from somewhere in the forest behind him. "Loneliness can be painful, trust me, I know." He told Fate reassuringly. " However, you do seem quite nice; I think the trick to finding friends is just knowing where to look for them."
Vortex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate on Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:30 pm

Fate nodded his head, agreeing with the much larger dragon. "I agree..." Not sure how to continue the conversation, he looked down at the bracelet on his claw.

//Sorry, short post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vortex on Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:24 pm

Vortex let a small smile touch his maw, looking up at the sky and then back down to Fate. He had noticed that the smaller wyvern was wary of him at first, as per usual with most who were smaller than him. However, they seemed to be warming up to him. "Keh." He chuckled as he raised his paw and a small crow flapped down and landed on one of his talons, proceeding to look up at him. "Its been a while since I've been in this place."
Vortex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate on Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:13 pm

Fate smiled as a crow landed in Vortex's talon, looking up at the huge dragon. "Seems to like you, huh?" He let out a small laugh. "Do all animals come to you like this?" he asked curiously. "I like wildlife. Sometimes I will go out and watch some of the mountain animals at work."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top