» Veokia, the Umbran Flame
by Veokia Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:46 am

» Hatchling Event
by ShadowsFuri Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:21 am

» Fury
by Oculus Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:09 am

» Christmas Time (Open)
by Solarlight and Darksky Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:42 am

» Two Rulers for One. (Open, Stormcallers.)
by Oculus Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:25 am

» An Aspiring Adviser [Private - Solarlight and Darksky]
by Solarlight and Darksky Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:07 am

» A New Beginning
by Savan Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:26 am

» Aeshma Demolitore
by Oculus Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:41 am

» Ray the Ariuna
by Savan Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:59 am

» Hellu
by Oculus Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:15 pm

» Smoke and Mirrors (Private with Haven)
by Chrocey Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:51 pm

» Mord (GORE WARNING)
by Haven Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:03 pm

» Focused Dilemma [Topic Ended]
by Artemise Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:25 am

» Soulcry
by Haven Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:43 pm

» Havoc Rain
by Haven Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:19 pm

Top posting users this month
Savan

Oculus

ShadowsFuri

Veokia

Solarlight and Darksky

Saiya

Staff Applications

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Staff Applications

Post by Owner on Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is an application to become one of the staff of the site! Staff have to be active, kind, and work for the better of the community! Staffing can be a hard and stressful job sometimes and there is no pay as this is you volunteering your time to help. Of course you get to help the site and it's members thrive and become a better site. We would like active, helpful, and kind members to fill the positions. People new and old on the site can apply.

At first it will be a trial run of being a mod before you become a full one. This doesn't mean you don't get to do all of the things a regular mod does, it just means you're being tested to see if you can handle and are fit to be one. If at any point you feel like you can't do it, please pm me and we can talk.

Please fill out the application below if you'd like to apply for a staff position
Code:
[b]Main Account:[/b] (Which account is your main account/the account you'd like to be a mod on?)
[b]Site Age[/b] (How long have you been on the site? You can usually check in your profile.)
[b]Age:[/b] (Actual age please.)
[b]Activeness:[/b] (How active are you on the site?)
[b]Staffing Experience:[/b] (What experience do you have being an Admin or Mod of another RP like forum?)
[b]Contribution:[/b] (What are you planning on doing to help the site and what is an active staff member like? How will you be a good staff member?)

[b]Sundew and Libra are fighting in the chatbox. Sundew is right while Libra is wrong, what do you do?[/b]

[b]An admin unbanned someone you banned in the chatbox. What do you do?[/b]

[b]You did something for the better of the site but is now hated by the community. What do you do?[/b]

[b]What improvements would you make for the site?[/b]

If you were like to be a certain type of staff- Chat, character, ect.- please specify that in your app!

Owner
Admin

View user profile http://dragonshaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Staff Applications

Post by Artemise on Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:47 pm

Staff apps are officially OPEN! We will be accepting 1-2 new mods, depending.

The template has been changed and updated, so use the one below.

Code:
[b]Main Account:[/b] (Which account is your main account/the account you'd like to be a mod on?)
[b]Age:[/b] (Actual age please. DM the staff if you're not comfortable with sharing it here.)
[b]Staffing Experience:[/b] (What experience do you have being an Admin or Mod of another RP like forum?)
[b]Contribution:[/b] (What are you planning on doing to help the site and what is an active staff member like? How will you be a good staff member?)

[b]Sundew and Libra are fighting in the chatbox. Sundew is right while Libra is wrong, how would you handle this situation?[/b]

[b]An admin unbanned someone you banned in the chatbox. What do you do?:[/b]

[b]You did something for the better of the site but is now hated by the community. How would you respond:[/b]

Good luck!

Last edited by Artemise on Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Artemise

Tribe : Kaamil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Savan on Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:34 pm

Main Account: Savan - The current one.

Staffing Experience: (What experience do you have being an Admin or Mod of another RP like forum?)

Unfortunately I have no experience moderating an RP site, as this is in theory, my first one, but I am willing to learn.

On another note,

I’ve mostly learned and taken to heart from how others staffed in gaming servers over the years. But I’ve been part of one or two moderation teams on friend’s Discord servers.

Contribution: (What are you planning on doing to help the site and what is an active staff member like? How will you be a good staff member?)

I would mainly like to help work out/develop the lore and plot of Nuira with others on the site, as well as possibly work on some artistic media if time allows to help the community get a sense of what they’re learning about.

As for the other question, an active staff member is one who communicates with their community on a respective and friendly level, while also getting along and working with other staff members to help keep the site maintained and entertaining. I always try to make everyone feel welcome and wanted, but at the same time kind and courteous to others.

Sundew and Libra are fighting in the chatbox. Sundew is right while Libra is wrong, how would you handle this situation? Ask both to stop the argument at once, it’s going nowhere, it doesn’t matter who’s right or who’s wrong; the longer this fight goes the worse it gets. If this is a personal matter, ask them to take to DMs, If neither of them are capable of being mature, or following mine, or another mod’s words, then neither shouldn’t be here, and will be punished accordingly.

An admin unbanned someone you banned in the chatbox. What do you do?: Ask why they were unbanned, and take it up with admin, and/or other fellow staff about the situation in order to figure out the best course of action, while also figuring out the reason.

You did something for the better of the site but is now hated by the community. How would you respond: Ask why the community rejects the new change and, explain why it happened and, if possible, figure out what could be changed to help ease what they disliked.
Savan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise on Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:46 pm

Approved for Moderator. Congratulations Savan! (:

DM me three colours, that'll be your glow.
Artemise

Tribe : Kaamil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3