AuSurath, Ink, Yazhi

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 41 on Thu May 04, 2017 4:06 pm

Black Snow [Open][Plot Heavy]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Black Snow [Open][Plot Heavy]

Post by Scortia on Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:05 pm

Dragons all over have started to feel the change. They have all started to get odd sensations, that they can't quite explain. Some barely feel it to a point the don't even know its there, while others just need to receive the right push to realize something is off. Others are well aware that something is off, but they don't know what. This is understandable.

But as the volcano known as Riamorsa erupts for the first time in over one hundred thousand years, a quiet voice in the backs of everyone's head sounds off in warning. It's almost enough to make one pause, try to remember what they were thinking about, and then just keep walking.

The ashes travel across the land, riding the wind, as it carries them to every corner of Nuira. The black snow.

(The following is the kickstarter and first official post of the sitewide plot. If you are confused as to the setting, this will take place in the woods of Layrian, possible near a small lake. Your character can be doing a patrol, wandering around, hunting. Whatever you would like. Takes place around mid afternoon.)

Last edited by Scortia on Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

[21:39:56] Silhouette : (Why the pic?)
[21:40:05] * Blaze isnt over dramatic, he just doesnt like ardent being "one" with Scort.
[21:40:13] Elyn Entezz : Because they're hetalia trash :@

Mixups are Fun:
[21:53:14 19/11/2016]@ Oculus : are you guys mixing up Hetalia with Hentai?
[21:53:26 19/11/2016] Skylar : (*cough blaze/ardent*)
[21:53:31 19/11/2016] Silhouette : (I think that was it Oculus)

Famous Quotes:

"Man, I wish my art didn't suck." - Scortia, commenting on her own art
"Yep, there's wind." - Connie Maheswaran
"YO, WHO'S BABY IS THIS?" - John Laurens, in a comic I read
"so i am basically right." - SolsticeEquinox, about coding with Acer
Scortia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black Snow [Open][Plot Heavy]

Post by Tsidia, the mind player on Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:09 pm

Tsidia was starting to get tired. It was mid afternoon, perfect time for supper. She was laying in a bush near small river in the woods of Layrian, waiting for her prey to come closer. Just a few more meters. She prepared her claws, showed off her teeth. One swift blow and... something's wrong. Suddenly her hearth rate jumps, adrenaline rushes, muscles paralyze. Something was changing. It ended as quick as it came, but the horror memories lasted for hours. Such conflicts may happen, normal for someone with such literal self-control. Sometimes internal pressure may cause the brain to act weird, except... there was no pressure. Something external must have triggered that. She needed to contact an expert on the subject. Someone she knew very well...
Tsidia, the mind player

Location : Goleniów, Poland. Oh wait... that's not how it works does it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavierr on Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:19 pm

Okay, so maybe this wasn't so bad after all. Xash was beginning to think he actually quite fancied this place, wherever he was, exactly. It wasn't super hot like Verula, and so far, he hadn't seen a single Valeterrene or Xoyan, which, of course, was always a good sign. He didn't exactly want to end up in either of their clutches. He didn't have a good history with either tribe. Maybe that was the reason he had left in the first place. Yep....

The small dragon was running through the woods, simply enjoying the wind rushing against his scales. Something smelled off, though. It as like a weird taste on the wind. Something he certainly never had tasted before.... actually, that wasn't true. He had smelt something like this back on Shveki, when he had been a young child. He tried to remember where he had smelled it, but was soon distracted by the sound of running water.

Well, it probably wasn't too important. With a kick in his step, he darted towards the sound, soon coming upon a small stream. He gladly leaned down, taking a nice drink. When he lifted his head up again, water was dripping from his chin.

Shaking, he giggled, looking down at his reflection, "Man, I sure am skinny. When did that happen?" he asked himself absently. He had yet to taste the smell of another dragon, alarmingly close to him.
Xavierr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koal on Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:37 pm

Koal, the local wyvern rogue dragon was flying overhead to no pecular goal or destination, he was pretty much a wanderer, going wherever the wind takes him.

Today was going to be an interesting day when a sudden force assault his mind, yet it vanish as quickly as it came, it made him lose control of his flying for three seconds, he quickly halts himself and hovers in mid-flight, looking around in confusion and worry. Never in his whole life has he ever felt something so strange, has he been flying for too long? was it something he ate? No matter how much he pondered, the answers won't come just by simply hovering here.

"Perhaps a drink of water will clear my mind..." Koal says as he resumes flying untill he eventually spots a running river. Tilting his wings he begins to make a slow descend down, landing with a rather loud thud.

Koal hasn't noticed the dragoness who was hiding in the bush, but he definely has noticed the other dragon who had arrived moments after him, Koal has chosen to ignore him for the time being.

Koal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu on Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:53 pm

Hyruu softly growls as he arrived in a clearing, spotting a circle of red grass. He had been following that prey since the morning, but it looked like he was too late. Somebody else already caught themselves a good meal.
It was unusual for Hyruu to be so far down in the forest. Normally he would already have found his count of preys and would have been on his way back up. But luck hadn't been with him, and preys were strangely scarcer than usual.
The grey furred dragon was about to walk away when he felt something extremely weird in his guts. His instincts were telling him something was about to happen, something extremely dangerous. By instinct he leapt in the nearest bush, his fur taking the color of the leaves to make him almost invisible. He spent a minute waiting and looking around, wondering what was that feeling. It had been so sudden. Visibly though there was nothing around him. Cautiously walking away, he stumbled onto a lake, where two other dragons were talking. Freezing in place, hidden in another bush, he listened to them, wondering if his feeling were linked to those dragons.
Hyruu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate on Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:35 pm

// I am just going to say that this takes place after Fate's ceremony where he becomes the new Vuari chief.

Fate soared high above the trees and closed his eyes and took a deep breath. With every wing beat, he felt more stress ebb away from his thoughts and loosen his body. Just recently he had been promoted to the Vuari chief after Neru's disappearance. That in itself made him sad, as Neru had been his best and one of his only friends. But with being the new chief meant having a lot more responsibilities. That day had been especially busy for him and he was happy to excuse himself from his spot for a little while and relax. He just used the excuse that he needed to get away to patrol, which was true.

Not realizing before just how far from the tribe he had come, Fate suddenly saw just how far he had went. Just as he thought he should start making his way back, he felt a sharp pain in his head. It stayed for a moment but when away just as quickly as it had come. Losing his balance in the air and starting to fall, he quickly regained himself and hovered for a little bit. Just as the pain was disappearing, he could have sworn that he heard a soft voice that said something along the lines of warning him about an eruption or something. He shivered, not from the cold, and suddenly had a pit in his stomach. He felt that whatever had just happened must not have been a coincidence.

Fate shook his head quickly, his head feeling almost numb from the pain before. Looking down, he saw a small lake not too far, and quickly glided down and landed beside it. He immediately dipped his face in the water. It felt nice and cool on his scales. He drank some of it in, feeling it refresh him. Though it still didn't get rid of that pit in his stomach.

Lifting his head out of the water, he looked around and saw another dragon right near him. He scolded himself in his mind to remember to do that first and to make sure that he wasn't in danger next time. He was too vulnerable with his head in the water. Mentally switching his brain from Vuarish to Universal, Fate walked up to the new dragon. He was a small black dragon with light blue eyes. "Hello!" he greeted the stranger with a friendly smile to show that he meant no harm. Though he still stayed a safe distance away just in case he was hostile.
Fate

View user profile http://untamedskiesrp.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Scortia on Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:51 am

(Current posting order: Tsidia, the mind player -> Xavierr -> Koal -> Hyruu -> Fate.)

As dragons would gather nearby, they would begin to smell a strange scent, as the speed of the wind would seem to pick up. The rich scent was unlike anything anyone had smelled before. If any of the dragons had ever smelled the smolders of a fire, it would smell similar to that, except it was much more potent. It would have an odd flavor to it. Something that no one would quite be able to place their claw on. The smell would have a hint of the ocean breeze on it, and smelled of molten rock, had any of the dragons smelt that before.

It was hard to describe the smell to a dragon that had never experienced this kind of stuff before. The only real way to describe it was... rich. Like a very bitter fruit, or something along the lines of that.

Last edited by Scortia on Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

[21:39:56] Silhouette : (Why the pic?)
[21:40:05] * Blaze isnt over dramatic, he just doesnt like ardent being "one" with Scort.
[21:40:13] Elyn Entezz : Because they're hetalia trash :@

Mixups are Fun:
[21:53:14 19/11/2016]@ Oculus : are you guys mixing up Hetalia with Hentai?
[21:53:26 19/11/2016] Skylar : (*cough blaze/ardent*)
[21:53:31 19/11/2016] Silhouette : (I think that was it Oculus)

Famous Quotes:

"Man, I wish my art didn't suck." - Scortia, commenting on her own art
"Yep, there's wind." - Connie Maheswaran
"YO, WHO'S BABY IS THIS?" - John Laurens, in a comic I read
"so i am basically right." - SolsticeEquinox, about coding with Acer
Scortia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsidia, the mind player on Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:03 pm

Tsidia watched the rising traffic around her, mapping nearby terrain in silence, looking for someone who would seem like he knows what's going on. She was about to step out of her cover, when the wind brought a "dense scent" as she described it. She could almost taste it. A drift easy to catch, yet unfamiliar to her. So close, but out of her reach. She may have dreamed of it, the smell of death itself, spreading across all life, a warning before the ultimate. That correlation in her mind was too strong for her to ignore. She had to act. And she had to start right now. She walked vulnerable into plain sight by the river, exposing her lightly injured neck, in attempt to signalize she's not a threat, and gain attention. "I'm not sure if we all share the feeling, but the smell can't be an illusion. A change is coming in our direction, and I dare to say it's a big one. Whatever it is, if we want to survive, we have to go through it as one, working together, even with those we would rather not." - She looked around to see if anybody was listening to her speech, and sat down with a small, inspired smile. "Any ideas?"
Tsidia, the mind player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavierr on Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:54 am

(Just fyi, I'm going to say this takes place after your roleplay, Tsidia. So that means Xash would recognize you.)

Xasheski continued to lap at the water, only lifting his ear up wearily when he spotted a stranger flying towards him. He became a bit on edge, watching them from a distance with caution. However, the dragon's body language displayed him to be not a threat. In fact, it didn't even look like the other dragon displayed any interest in him whatsoever. Xasheski was fine with this, and soon went back to drinking.

The water was very refreshing and thirst quenching. After he had gotten all he needed to drink, he lifted his head up, shaking it. Water droplets fell to the ground, sprinkling the area around him. Xasheski then sat down, curling his tail around his legs, and looking around for where he should go next. As a rogue, he never really had these kinds of things set in mind. And there wasn't really a rush, since it wasn't like there was anybody telling him what to do.

He was almost about to get up and head back to his little den, when another dragon, this one a wyvern, happily came up to him. At first, Xash was put a little on edge at their appearance, tucking his ears back, and getting onto his stomach. But the other dragon didn't seem to display aggression at all. In fact, they seemed the opposite. His ears would perk forward in curiosity. Man, all the dragons he had met here were so nice, he thought quietly to himself.

"U-um, hello," Xasheski would say nervously, unprepared for the outgoing personality of the other dragon. He did immediately start to get relaxed, though. Perhaps it was something about the way the dragon talked. Who knows.

Suddenly, the wind picked up. And with it, came a strange scent Xasheski had never. It sort of reminded him of the embers left burning in a fire. The scent made his wings twitch. Perhaps there was a fire? He looked up at the sky nervously. Huh, the sky did seem to be a weird grayish color right now....

Something else distracted Xash from this, when another dragon threw herself into the clearing. His first shock was when he recognized the dragoness as the one who had given him food from before. His second shock was when he noticed her neck was injured. Of course, the dragoness quickly tried to get everyone's attention, and started going on about some big danger.

Honestly, what Xasheski was more worried about was the fact she was injured. He stood up slightly from his crouched position, glancing over uncertainly at the other dragoness. He wanted to call out to her, to get her attention, but at the same time, calling or walking over to her would attract a lot of attention to himself, and he wasn't keen on that.
Xavierr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koal on Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:05 pm

Koal lifts his head to take a moment to look around, noticing the sudden increase in dragons, it seems to be a reacquiring thing everywhere he goes, they would always come out of no where as well. "Hello." Koal responds, although a somewhat dull expression filled with caution and curiosity.

His attention is drawn to another one speaking, claiming something about an illusion or some sort of smell. "The smell of ash is nothing new." Koal said, raising his head high in the air., taking a deep sniff. "Although I will admit, it's... stronger than usual.." Koal looks over at purple dragoness. "Although I don't see what you mean by illusion and us working together." Koal said

Koal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate on Thu May 04, 2017 4:30 pm

// BUMP Hyruu
Fate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu on Sat May 06, 2017 7:14 pm

Hyruu watched as some more dragons arrived in the clearing. It was odd, he usually wasn't seeing that many dragons during his hunt... Another dragon arrived, and Hyruu quickly recognized his leader, Fate. At first he remained on the edge. What was he doing there? And he didn't seem that cautious near all those other dragons... The camouflaged dragon remained in his bush, remaining suspicious. What he had felt just moments ago... It was putting him on the edge.
And then some other dragons arrived, one of them starting what felt like an oddly alarmist speech. Okay what he had felt was weird, but it wasn't THAT weird. But in any case, none of the dragons here seemed to mean harm. Hyruu decided to step out of his bush, first almost invisible with his camouflaged fur before he started to come back to his usual grey. He looked at the dragon that made the alarming speech, visibly doubtful.
"I have no idea what just happened, but also what you're talking about. Working together? If you say something dangerous is about to happen, I'll be protecting my hole and my mate, not running around with other dragons I barely know." the grey dragon replied.
Hyruu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate on Tue May 09, 2017 7:01 am

Fate was about to hear the new dragon's reply when suddenly a dragoness appeared out of the trees and started talking. Though it was sudden, he did agree with what she said. "Yes, I do have the same feeling," he replied. Now he sniffed the air. It did have a thick scent. It filled him with worry."As for ideas," he replied to her next words, "I am the chief of the Vuari, so if something dire is coming, I should probably get back to the tribe."

Fate was about to say something else, but then another dragon appeared into the clearing. Hyruu! Good, someone from his tribe. He listened to him talk and then replied. "While I do agree with you," he started, "we should see if these dragons need shelter from whatever is coming. I have a pit in my stomach. Whatever it is, it isn't good." He then turned to the rest of the group. "So would any of you like to go back to the Vuari and take shelter there until whatever this is passes?"
Fate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsidia, the mind player on Tue May 09, 2017 11:37 am

Harry knew that something was wrong much earlier than others, he just didn't take it seriously, as it could be side effect of many things he's been through. That was until he was faced with influence much stronger than he could bare. It was strangely familiar, -which only made it worse- filled with huge doses of danger and mostly confusion. When it was over he noticed that Tsidia was looking for him. He threw away whatever unimportant thoughts he was having and turned to signal source. He was lucky to arrive right after someone finished talking. After taking his place next to Tsidia and having quick telepathic conversation about the event he decided to speak up, partially because he was getting bored, but most importantly because whatever that is, it could influence everyone including Tsidia. "Sorry for the sudden arrival, I had no time to waste. My name's Harry, yes I know, a weird name for a dragon. -He had to stop for a second to adjust to all the attention he was receiving and lower his character showing to absolute minimum- "Now, I'm sure that you felt it too, and that someone already announced apocalypse, other said that it's nonsense and we should go back to living our lives, so now's a good time to properly work out the problem". He was starting to get tired, but forced himself to finish his speech before anyone could interrupt him. "For now we know that something is "unusual" on the edge of "wrong", so our best strategy is to wait, and if any further signs are showing, stop playing around and start to do stuff. Unless you know a better way out that is". Now he could relax and watch. "Here. I saved your image." - he passed over to Tsidia, taking extra care to make sure nobody could hear it.
Tsidia, the mind player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenma on Fri May 26, 2017 1:48 am

[Apologies if I interrupted anything... Just thought that it was time for Kenma to be used.]

Tickling the back of his mind was an odd sensation, its presence almost unnoticeable - but still there, like a feather tickling an unaware someone, who could feel an itch, but quite unsure of its source. This what what drove Kenma to leave his home to wander out into rogue lands, wondering if some...fresh air would help clear away the feeling. As he walked, he thought of home, already wishing to return. The white landscape that he was used to had shifted, slipping into something else completely: a dense forest, which were completely unfamiliar to him, and intimidating, the lack of an icy gale or snow causing deep unease, which rose up in him like a rising wave approaching shore, foaming white at its edges.

He walked, his legs never stopping its continuous rhythm: back, forth, back, forth, his paw pressing against the rough surface of the ground, occasionally tripping or coughing, his yellow eyes darting back and forth. He was truly starting to wonder what exactly he was doing here. Maybe it was time to head home... But he continued on, promising himself to go back if nothing interesting happened within five minutes.

Of course, as soon as the thought was fully formed, some dragons huddled around a gushing stream came into view, and Kenma thought that perhaps he wasn't to go home after all, as he slowed to a stop, his eyes fixed onto the group. There were how many? five dragons - no, six - a few steps in front of him, their backs to him. Dark-coloured scales covered three, purple of one and a reddish-orange hue of the last. He did not join, not wishing to be forced to strike up conversation, but lingered close enough to hear what they were saying, what they were discussing. They, apparently, had felt the same thing as he did...which gave him reason to stay, to hear more.

Last edited by Kenma on Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kenma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavierr on Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:44 am

(Just fyi Kenma, they are actually in a forest, not a barren terrain.)

At this point, Xasheski had fallen into a sitting position, watching the other dragons talk jubilantly amongst themselves. Something about a disaster? Was there some kind of twister or something he didn’t know about? The confused dragon flicked his ear awkwardly, wondering how many of these dragons knew what they were talking about, and which ones were just going along with it. Most of the dragons seemed skeptical, though. Some were intrigued, but most were just confused, for the most part.

But if so, what was it? The tiny dragon shook his head a bit. His confusion was only intensified when he overheard one dragon, the same one whom had come up to him, was actually the chief of the Vuari! Xasheski’s whole body tensed up, his claws digging into the dirt. Was he really that close to the Vuarian territory? Or had the leader just flown rather far from home. Maybe his little safe haven wasn’t as safe as he had originally anticipated it being. He swallowed nervously, and started to shift backwards.

Maybe staying out in the open like this was a bad idea. Maybe he should head back to his own little house. He, however, paused. These dragons didn’t seem too dangerous. He was quiet for a moment, unsure of what to do, when a sudden, foreign smell fell over him. He looked up, only for a strange, black snowflake to fall on his nose. His eyes widened, and he backed up.

What on Nuira was that? It looked like ashes, like what you’d see from the remnants of a fire, but smelled much worse. While his back was turned to the other dragons, he thought he spot another dragon in the distance.

Okay, there were too many dragons here. Xasheski quickly turned around, and walked back over to where the group of dragons were. However, he maneuvered himself so he was closer to Harry and Tsidia, two dragons that he recognized.
Xavierr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koal on Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:10 pm

Koal was generally confused, they speak of threats and where to go to avoid them, they speak pure non-sense all based on a strange sensensation. "How can you be so sure? What if its trickery or a disease from the ash?" Koal asked, looking around at the group.

Koal shoots out a ring of fire from his nostrils in annoyance, something about this whole thing just didn't feel right. "Hmph, since everyone is being so openly with their names, I suppose I should be inroduce myself. My name is Koal."

Koal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu on Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:52 am

Hyruu listened to what the other dragons said, noticing how a few of them seemed to be indeed doubtful about the danger of the whole thing. Finally some dragons with a more pragmatic sense! The grey dragon huffed, his tail swishing to the side.
"Work out the problem? None of us even knows what the problem is! No, even better, no one seems to know if there's an actual problem. What are you planning to work out then? If all you plan to do is talk in the air, I'd rather not waste my time. And if some catastrophe happens like some of you seem to think, then what we need is a reunion between all concerned Tribes, not just some random encounter between a handful of dragons that won't be able to really make any decision anyway. Let's go, Fate. I think everyone understood you offered shelter if they needed, now that's the only thing we can do here. Let's go back and..."
Hyruu was cut in his sentence as a black snowflake passed in front of his eyes, followed by another that landed on his muzzle.
"... Ash?" he wondered, eyes widening.
With a powerful thrust the grey dragon leapt in the air, raising himself over the treetop with a few flaps from his wings. Where could that ash come from?
((Dunno if I'm supposed to see the smoke cloud from here))
Hyruu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate on Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:01 am

Fate listened to all of the dragons intently. Hyruu was right, though. They didn't know if there even was a problem. But he had a bad feeling in his gut, and he knew it must not just be nothing. Then Hyruu flew up into the air, calling him to come back to the tribe, but he was cut off short as a black flake flew onto him. Fate saw several more start to slowly fall to the ground. Silent, but ominous. It sent chills down his spine. He swallowed hard before following Hyruu to where he was hovering in the air. He also searched for where the thick smelling ash could be coming from. //Sorry for the short post, but I too don't know if they are able to see the ash cloud or not.
Fate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsidia, the mind player on Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:13 pm

Harry sighed. "Of course now that someone has something valuable to say everyone is gonna misinterpret and..." - his sentence was cut short when something landed on him. It looked like something he must have seen in a dream before. A little black snowflake burning through his snout. Soon many more started to rain down from the sky. "THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT" - Tsidia shouted out and shivered, instinctively sticking to Harry. He encompassed her quickly, trying to calm her down. He looked up into the sky. "So now that we've gotten the "waiting" part out of the way, lets proceed to "If any further signs are showing." He watched as dragons who didn't seem to catch his drift leaped into the air "Ya seein somethin there??", he called out to them and lowered his snout, turning his attention to Tsidia, quietly humming peaceful melodies for her.
Tsidia, the mind player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavierr on Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:58 pm

Xasheski would listen to the other dragons with an awkward expression on his face. He wasn’t really sure what to do. Everyone else seemed to on edge all of a sudden, and not to mention everyone was already confused fro Tsidia suddenly freaking out in the way that she had. Part of him wished the dragoness had simply kept her mouth shut. It would have avoided drama. And besides, there were already a lot of dragons here that were much older than he was, and probably had a lot more experience dealing with this kind of stuff than he did. Meanwhile, here he was, caught up in the midst of it.

Sure, there was nothing really keeping him here, but part of him wanted to see how this all played out. It wasn’t like he had anything better he was suppose to be doing. Sure, he could go hunting and gather up some food so he didn’t have to do anything later, but he wasn’t really in the mood for hunting. Besides, he had never really hung around tribe dragons. Afterall, his last couple experiences with tribe dragons hadn’t ended well, so he had been quite weary of going near any of their borders. Lucky for him, most tribes on Layrian lived up in the north. But that did make him wonder what so many tribe dragons were doing down here. At least, he assumed most of them were tribal, considering the fact they smelled differently than himself or Tsidia and Harry.

It wasn’t until the first couple ashes started to fall, did everyone begin to tense up, and worries began to clog the air. Instantly, dragons grew tense, as if some kind of vale had been placed over everyone’s eyes, and now they were just running around blind. Xasheski himself was a little concerned. Where was this ash coming from? When he looked up at the sky, it appeared clear. There were even a few white, puffy clouds that would go past his vision, sitting up in the sky lazily, as if nothing was wrong, and he was crazy to think anything had been messed up. Which made his curiosity rise even more.

Before he had a chance to leap into the sky to investigate himself, he watched as another strange would fly up high. He would sit awkwardly, curling his tail around his paws, ducking his head down a bit, trying to make himself appear smaller than he was. Was sticking around really a good idea? If something bad was coming, like Tsidia claimed, then he should head back to his cave. He flashed a hesitant glance over at Tsidia while he thought this. Maybe he could take her and Harry with him as well? It would probably be safer than it would be just standing around here and wondering what was going on…..

Or it could be more dangerous. The smell of ash was becoming much stronger. Xasheski could smell it thickly coating the wind. It made his scales stand on end, and the frills on the side of his head would vibrate a bit in unease. He’d watch as a few more ashes would slice through the sky cleanly, floating, and landing in the river. He saw the ash fall atop the trees, as well. His attention would be alerted back to the tribe leader, the one of the Vuari, when the dragon called up to the feathered one which had flown into the sky, presumably to check and see what was happening.

Man, he really felt like he should bow, or something. He had never been in the presence of royalty before, and he just felt awkward having said nothing but a small hi. He look over the tribe leader nervously, before turning away. Best for him to just try not to think about it. Going over now and bowing would just seem…. Well, he couldn’t quite explain, but he felt he might offend the leader with his delayed reaction. So instead, Xasheski would hesitantly wait for the other dragon to examine what was going on, and to relay what he knew to the rest of the group, if that was really what he was doing. The young night fury’s breath was caught in his throat, suspense filling his being, even as another snowflake of ash fell on his snout.

As Hyruu would fly into the air, at first, he wouldn’t see anything out of the ordinary. A blue sky, and a couple white, blotchy clouds, drifting lazily across the sky, going where the wind would carry them. However, if he were to turn his attention east, in the direction of the coast, he would notice a rather intimidating sight. On the horizon, were black clouds of ash. They pretty much resembled what you’d see in a forest fire, except having a much darker, choking feel to them. And it didn’t look as if the smoke was coming from the trees, like a forest fire. It almost looked like the smoke was coming from the ocean itself…

Xasheski tensed up when Tsidia started screaming. He held his head with his wings, considering he had moved closer to them. He then flashed a look at Tsidia. He hadn’t spoken yet, due to fear of drawing attention to himself. Looking up at Hyruu, then back at Tsidia, he would hesitant clear his throat, and say, quietly, “Look, if there is something coming, maybe we should head back to our homes. We’d probably be safest there….” he said awkwardly, unsure of how to add to the conversation.
Xavierr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise on Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:50 am

Kenma observed all this, with a blank, emotionless expression, but alarm flashed across his face at the ash that drifted around them, beautiful, yet holding an sinister feel to them, spinning around the group of dragons in a shower of grey and black. He felt very alone suddenly - all of them seemed to know each other, well, were more familiar with each other than Kenma with any of them, and if something were to happen, would they look back to help him, or would they go straight, not turning back, leaving him in the ash?

Such worries clouded his mind, and added on to the pit of dread chilling his stomach, he did not feel too good. But he did not say anything, not wishing to seem like an attention seeker, merely looked around, his slightly narrowed eyes focused and alert. Taking to the sky, like the rest, to get a better look, he swept his gaze around... Only to see a thick, black cloud heading straight for them, making the would-be horizon look intimidating. Scary, sinister. "Look," he said softly, in Universal, but loud enough for all of them to hear him. "The ash... It's thicker there..." A shout from one of the dragons startled him, almost making him drop out of the sky, but he remained where he was; and then he heard the night fury's comment, and he bobbed his head in agreement, a look of worry crossing his face as he asked out loud, "But where could it have come from?"

wriggly wyrms go wriggle
Artemise

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koal on Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:32 pm

Koal rose his head toward the sky when he noticed the ashe, and yet not a single volcano in sight. Not only that, but those didn't look like normal ashe to him. When a piece landed on his nose, that confirmed it because of the vile smell of the black snowflake. "There has to be more to this than it being abnormal." Koal asked with a sharp snort.. You couldn't really blame the wyvern for the way he acts, he is a rogue dragon afterall, a dragon that wonders across the haven.

"Would it be wise if warriors such as I, to go and investigate this strange phenomenally?" Koal asked. If this things holds any ill intention to the havens, he will be ready.

Koal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu on Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:30 pm

Hyruu's eyes widened at the sight he got from up there. A menacing looking black cloud could be seen in the distance, over the ocean. Whatever that was, it seemed it was from where those ashes were coming. But those weren't ashes from a forest fire - those could barely reach some distance, and also they certainly weren't smelling like that. No, this was a whole other thing, which made him all the more worried. Also because that cloud was high, maybe high enough to reach the mountains. And that thought was definitely worrying.
The grey dragon landed back toward Fate, kinda ignoring what the others said - he hadn't paid enough attention with what he had just scouted.
"Fate, there's some kind of black cloud in the distance. It seems high enough to reach the peak of the mountains. It's over the ocean for the moment, can't see from here if it's moving. We need to get back up." he summarized, trying to prevent his surprise from altering the objectivity of the report.
Hyruu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsidia, the mind player on Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

Harry sighed. The longer he thought about it, the more the idea of simply leaving was more tempting. It's not like he could stop whatever was happening by simply thinking about it, and if it really was the worst case (a volcanic eruption) he would much, MUCH rather be in the twilight palace when it happens. Actually, he should be there right now. He wasn't going to miss the mid-winter Solstice even if the world ended. Just find an excuse to get there...

"As you can see Tsidia isn't in her best condition. Us staying here will only make it more annoying and stressful for everybody, so we will get going. If you need us for anything we'll be on our way to the twilight palace." Tsidia stared at him, quickly returning to her senses and battling off any dispensable emotions "What are you doing? I'm fine, I~"
"shh, just play along", he passed over to her on their little secret channel.

Seeing the worry in her eyes after few steps he turned around. "Oh, and if it doesn't stop raining after few minutes it could be volcano eruption in which case you should get the heck out of here."
Tsidia, the mind player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top