» Toiling Through Strange Times [Open/Kaamil]
by Katyusha Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:59 am

» Ayato
by Scortia Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:26 am

» Tsidia, the mind player
by Vortex Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:13 am

Staff Online
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

Vortex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 41 on Thu May 04, 2017 4:06 pm

Black Snow [Open][Plot Heavy]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Black Snow [Open][Plot Heavy]

Post by Scortia on Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dragons all over have started to feel the change. They have all started to get odd sensations, that they can't quite explain. Some barely feel it to a point the don't even know its there, while others just need to receive the right push to realize something is off. Others are well aware that something is off, but they don't know what. This is understandable.

But as the volcano known as Riamorsa erupts for the first time in over one hundred thousand years, a quiet voice in the backs of everyone's head sounds off in warning. It's almost enough to make one pause, try to remember what they were thinking about, and then just keep walking.

The ashes travel across the land, riding the wind, as it carries them to every corner of Nuira. The black snow.

(The following is the kickstarter and first official post of the sitewide plot. If you are confused as to the setting, this will take place in the woods of Layrian, possible near a small lake. Your character can be doing a patrol, wandering around, hunting. Whatever you would like. Takes place around mid afternoon.)

Last edited by Scortia on Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

[21:39:56] Silhouette : (Why the pic?)
[21:40:05] * Blaze isnt over dramatic, he just doesnt like ardent being "one" with Scort.
[21:40:13] Elyn Entezz : Because they're hetalia trash :@

Mixups are Fun:
[21:53:14 19/11/2016]@ Oculus : are you guys mixing up Hetalia with Hentai?
[21:53:26 19/11/2016] Skylar : (*cough blaze/ardent*)
[21:53:31 19/11/2016] Silhouette : (I think that was it Oculus)

Famous Quotes:

"Man, I wish my art didn't suck." - Scortia, commenting on her own art
"Yep, there's wind." - Connie Maheswaran
"YO, WHO'S BABY IS THIS?" - John Laurens, in a comic I read
"so i am basically right." - SolsticeEquinox, about coding with Acer
Scortia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black Snow [Open][Plot Heavy]

Post by Xavierr on Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:00 am

Xasheski was bewildered. Never in his life had anything so peculiar happened. He could also feel the visible unease starting to grow on all of the dragons. It was unusual, seeing so many dragons, a mix of rogues and tribe dragons, all gathered together peacefully. But then again, tribe dragons didn’t usually wander this far out, unless they were planning on conquering more land. Xash shivered at the thought, lifting his head once more to stare at the sky.

As Hyruu would fly up, he would call down what he saw. A black cloud in the distance? Was that something Xash should be worried about? He sent a worried glance over at one dragon, who had volunteered to go investigate. Perhaps it would be a good idea to send someone to go check it out. After all, you could never be too safe. And it couldn’t be a forest fire, because it seemed to be coming from the ocean. So what was it?

“U-uh, I agree with you. I think m-maybe someone should check it out. If it’s d-dangerous, we should warn somebody…” the night fury said nervously, both trying to be helpful and trying not to be seen at the same time. He wasn’t usually one to concern himself with other dragons, and it was hard to get a hold of rogues. It was probably best for him to just head back to his cave in the woods. But then again, would the black cloud follow him?

The ash started to rain down harder, as the black cloud started to approach even faster. With it, winds brought the smell of seawater, as well as sulfur and burnt wood. A few specs of ash would touch Hyruu, that also happened to be hot, lightly burning some of his furr.
Xavierr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate on Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:30 pm

Fate

View user profile http://untamedskiesrp.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenma on Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:06 pm

Kenma shrugged to himself, deciding that he would just stay in the background for now and not do anything - no one was paying any heed to him anyway, and maybe he could use it to his advantage? - so he stood there, retreating back a step or two, listening to the other dragons talk and wondering if he should offer his own opinion. Being quiet and currently holding no conversations had its own advantages though, leaving him with the ability to focus fully on the ash cloud that loomed, seeming more threatening than ever, emanating an ominous air that sent shudders tripping down his spine. He stiffened in surprise as the ash cloud rained down on them with more force than before, biting back a yelp as his fur was singed. He couldn't stay for long - his fur was very flammable, and those were hot, earning another muffled sound from Kenma as falling ash once again trailed its sparks onto his fur. "I should go back," he muttered quietly to himself, not sure if anyone even heard him.

Kenma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koal on Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:06 am

Koal takes to the skies and follows the trial of smoke to where it may lead, he glides through the air over the terrain, eventually arriving at volcano and peaking in.

(I'm deeply sorry or my short post, there's no inspiration to draw from..)

Koal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu on Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:30 am

Hyruu barely listened to what the other dragons were saying. Most of them were just confused by what was going on, the rest was mostly trying to find an excuse to get away from the place. Which, considering the situation, might be the sanest thing to do. The grey dragon slightly huffed at Fate's indecisiveness, and ruffled his wings, looking ready to fly again.
"I'll go back up the mountains." he simply said before turning his back to the group. There was no point in saying more than this. He had already exposed his point before, and he certainly wasn't going to spend any more unnecessary time here. He had a mate and a Tribe to warn. With a swift jump, the grey dragon flew out of the clearing, heading toward the mountain range.
Hyruu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top