Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Tribe Life? [Private Hyruu/Fate]

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Tribe Life? [Private Hyruu/Fate] - Page 3 Empty Tribe Life? [Private Hyruu/Fate]

Post by Xavierr Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:05 am

First topic message reminder :

Xasheski was trailing through the woods, his head hung low, his steps slow and labored. Man, hunting had just not been going well for him. Not to mention the temperatures had skyrocketed. It had to be at least 90 degrees out right now, and Xash didn’t even live that far down south. He actually lived kind of close to the mountains. Maybe the heat was to blame for the disappearance of so many prey animals? The night fury couldn’t guess, and he didn’t really care. He just wanted food, he thought, with an annoyed sigh.

A thought had occurred to him, though, while he had been out flying. The last time he had been searching for food, he had found a herd of deer farther up north, closer to the Etcan mountains. So maybe, if her flew up farther north to a more alpine forest, he’d be able to find some food again. Of course, this was also a warrant for caution. Two very large tribes lived up north, the Kaamil, and the Vuari. Xasheski had no idea how they treated intruders, so the small night fury would simply try to stay out of their way as long as possible, avoiding their territory markers as best he could.

Groaning a bit, the small night fury would spread his wings, looking up at the sky. It appeared to be just around noon, or just before noon, judging on where the sun was positioned. With a quick stretch, spreading his legs and wings out to help loosen his muscles, the young black dragon would launch himself into the sky. At first, flying was a bit awkward, due to his hunger, but after a while, he started to get the hang of it. He would swiftly soar through the sky, twisting and turning, enjoying the air as it would begin to bite his scales, as he would approach colder climates.

After a while of flying, Xash would spot some pine trees. The temperature had dropped to a good 70 degrees, so it was more enjoyable. He would start to fly over the forest, scanning the ground for any prey items. He was pretty sure he wasn’t in Vuari territory, as he could still only see the Etcan mountains in the distance, but he had to keep his guard up. If he smelled anything unfamiliar, at least if it was another dragon’s territory, then he would instantly turn back. He was too hungry for a fight, after all.
Xavierr
Xavierr

Back to top Go down

Tribe Life? [Private Hyruu/Fate] - Page 3 Empty Re: Tribe Life? [Private Hyruu/Fate]

Post by Xavierr Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:59 am

Even though he had already known this, Xash sighed, his face contorting into an expression of annoyance. Carefully, he folded his legs under him, similar to how a cat would lay down, and looked up at the sky. “I know. But I can’t stay out in the open. I… need to find somewhere shaded so I can properly rest…” he explained, turning his attention back over to Hyruu. He wasn’t entirely sure if the Vuari would help him, and he didn’t know him well enough to ask for help. At least, not in his mind.

That being said, Xash didn’t think it would be too rude to ask the Vuarian a question, “Say… um, I don’t want to inconvenience you, but do you happen to know of any good places I could rest and stay hidden?” the night fury asked awkwardly. This wasn’t technically inside Vuari borders, and therefore didn’t know if Hyruu actually knew anything about the land around here….
Xavierr
Xavierr

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3