» Ashlyn
by Artemise Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:26 am

» Pokemon Anrui
by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:46 pm

» Leaving... (Hopefully Temporarily...)
by Sagramour Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:37 am

» Friend or Foe?
by Sagramour Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:14 am

» Two Rulers for One. (Open, Stormcallers.)
by Artemise Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:12 am

» Beach Party? (Open to all)
by Solarlight and Darksky Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:27 pm

» Xoyan Thief (Open!)
by Whispering Soul Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:34 pm

» Mirrothosis Nyekundu
by Whispering Soul Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:17 pm

» What The Heck (Priv/Ayato)
by Artemise Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:29 pm

» Solarlight and Darksky: The Equal Rulers
by Artemise Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:57 pm

» Savan
by Vortex Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:36 pm

Staff Online
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:04 am

Ayato

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ayato

Post by Ayato on Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:35 pm

Personality and the Basics

Name: Ethurn, alias "Ayato".
Type: Western dragon
Species: Blue-scaled fire dragon
Date of Birth: June 16th
Personality: Off the battlefield, he is a very blunt individual, tending to deliver harsh news without tact, stating the reality just as it is. This does not mean he's emotionless: He just sees no point in being nice when it doesn't change the truth. Ayato can be quite harsh sometimes, scorning someone for weakness when they cry, and has trouble empathising with others. While he is strict, he is fair with his punishments and is equal in his treatment of everyone, showing no favouritism, and tries his best to work with those he dislikes. He's honest as well. Made a mistake? He'll admit the truth, though not without much reluctance. Loyalty-bound, he is honourable and does not play dirty nor entertain the thought of betrayal. He is often seen as no fun, but he is known to tease his friends on occasion and has a sarcastic tongue. He can be somewhat impulsive sometimes, and is easily provoked.
Hobbies: He enjoys a good spar, as it's a good way for him to release his pent up tension or restlessness; he's often seen just strolling through Ki'Sha as well, admiring its vibrancy, something his birthplace lacked.
Likes: He likes the feeling of respect or admiration--which he makes sure to earn through being the best Aliugaan he could be. He likes his scarf, does that count? as well as sharp stuff.
Dislikes: Having his loyalty to the Ki'Sha questioned. Like he'd ever betray the place that gave him purpose. This also means that he holds traitors in very low regards, because if you're going to pick a side, stick to it. He also dislikes inconsistency, as well as slackers. Goody-two-shoes bother him very much, too.
Fears: *starts sweating* I don't... I don't know He is slightly afraid of water, seeing what it can do to him, but doesn't mind going close to it or dipping himself in it for a while. He is also afraid of being vulnerable by having his history revealed--against his will. It's a different story entirely if he chooses to speak of it.

Origin, Culture, and Family

Place of Origin: Soothleer Forest.
Tribe: He was born rogue, but joined the Ki'Sha.
Position: Aliugaan
Language: Ki'Shin and enough of Universal to swear fluently.
Home: In the Ki'Shan territory, in a little house of sorts.
Parents: Dead.
Siblings: An NPC sister living with the Stormcallers.
Relatives: Dead.
Mate: uh... No. Athena
Offspring: N/A
History: Will be revealed eventually.

Physical Appearance and Accessories

Height: 53 feet
Length: 100 feet
Wingspan: 80 feet each
Scale/Fur/Feathers: Varying shades of blue across his body.
Eyes: Blue.
Accessories: A dark purple scarf, specially designed to conceal lightweight daggers underneath.
Armor: N/A
Horns/Spikes: Two long horns, dark grey, curl from the back of his skull, with several lighter grey ones lining his jaw. Black spikes trail down the spine of his body.
Overall Appearance: Ayato is an unremarkable length of blue with a pale cream underbelly. The tip of his tail is edged with a silver metal that can cause more harm than just a simple tail slap, perhaps open up a shallow cut.

Abilities and Strengths

Abilities: Ayato is a fire-wielder. This means that he can control fire - but only of his own making, meaning he cannot snatch control of those produced by other dragons, or of natural fire. This fire tends to develop from within his body, and it starts off only warm, so as to avoid burning himself from the inside out; it only gets hotter when it is about to be released, or are at areas that can withstand the heat. Some examples of maneuvers he can perform with this fire are:

- Fiery Ends
This ability has earned his name as the sharp ends of his body are able to contain fire without burning into ashes, and some examples would be the spikes lining his back, his horns, the spikes fringing his jaw; his teeth; his claws; the end of each wing tip and at the talons at each wing; and lastly the metallic edge of his tail. Often he will channel his fire into those areas to make them hot enough to burn; sometimes, sparks or smoke can be seen drifting from it. It starts off at the temperature of a flame, but he can up it to 1000C if he wishes to. He can keep this up for as long as he wishes; however, it has a massive weakness to water which can douse it or lower its temperature slightly, depending on the amount of water splashing onto it.

- Line of Flame
Simple. He can let out a long stream of fire similar to a flamethrower either from his mouth, or in an arc from each of his wings. The flamethrower would be nothing special, travelling in a straight controlled line, so somewhat like this. The benefit of this is that he does not accidentally hurt anyone save for his target, and he uses this when he wants to hit a precise spot. It does not set anything aflame, but will scorch and blacken the target, causing a severe burn. It is nothing special; having the temperature of a normal flame, it reaches up to only 80 feet as it is made for close combat.

The arc of sizzling flame however is a different story entirely: A wide arc of flame roughly 30 feet long, it is released from each wing, usually when he forcefully flicks them. (However, he can also choose not to send the arc out, and the fire can just be a short trail behind his wings, the 30 feet decreasing to 15.) It is the temperature of normal fire, and if he chooses to send out the arcs, they remain at this temperature until they reach its max of 300 feet, where they begin to fade, red lightening until it just disappears. It is ineffective in this state of "burning out". Unlike his Line of Flame however, it easily sets fire to grass and the like.

- Orb-Fire
This ability is as simple as its name. He can contain his fire into orbs, varying in diameter from six to seven feet. He can chose to shoot them in fives from his tail, little orbs that will explode on contact with its target. No, it won't be a massive explosion, just a small little "boom". They move fast too, but are only 400C, serving only as a distraction. Nothing too destructive honestly, but fire popping in front of you would surely do a bit of damage? Reaching 500 feet, they drop like a stone to the ground afterwards.
Strengths:
- He is equipped with good stamina, meaning he can keep up a long fight.
- He is not easily disheartened and will persevere even in a losing battle.
- His scales are fireproof to an extent. They can withstand fires at normal temperatures, but the longest they can last against a continuous onslaught of fire is one post.
Weaknesses:
- His fire has a massive weakness to water. Kinda obvious put I thought I'd put that out.
- Being too close or in bodies of water drains Ayato's energy rapidly.
- He has little protection at joints, because the scales are thinner there to allow his limbs to bend.
- He can move rather... impulsively.
Fighting Style: While being a vicious fighter, Ayato is not one for mindless aggression, nor is he a sadist, or a bloodthirsty savage; he avoids spilling excessive blood. His blows come ruthless and hard, though, aiming to end battles as fast as possible.
Magic: uH

Last edited by Ayato on Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:24 pm; edited 7 times in total
Ayato

Tribe : Ki'Sha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ayato

Post by Ayato on Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:28 pm

uh... Bump? :D
Ayato

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus on Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:30 am

please make the big changes that were discussed and update weakness <3
Oculus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise on Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:45 am

There are 7 weaknesses now... Happy? >_>

Azriel, huffily - "I did not say that. You did."

Caramina - "What?"
Artemise

Tribe : Kaamil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus on Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:47 am

NO >:l

You need to specify he doesn't have scales in the appearance section... or if he has fur/thicker hide
Oculus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise on Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:04 am

SCALES HE HAS SCALES.

Caramina - "What?"
Artemise

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus on Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:05 am

~1/2 Approved~
<3
Oculus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Scortia on Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:26 am

2/2 approved
Scortia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise on Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:44 am

-- out for edits

one thing for sure is that i'm removing regenrative abilities

Caramina - "What?"
Artemise

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayato on Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:25 pm

Bump.

EDITS:
- Personality
- Appearance
- Abilities and weaknesses: I took away his regenerative abilities, and messed around with his weaknesses. I also added a new ability (fire).
Ayato

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus on Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:43 pm

~~APPROVED~~
Oculus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise on Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:20 am