Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Frost

4 posters

Go down

Frost Empty Frost

Post by Frostwing Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:13 pm

Personality and the Basics

Name: Percivel Frostwing
Type: Western Feral dragon.
Species: Ice dragon

Date of Birth: 7 november
Personality: Frost is curious by nature. He likes to stick his nose in evrything, he does not know. Just to discover and learn new things. He is friendly and always willing to talk, yet he has quiet the explosive mood when someone threatens something or someone he likes. He is verry loyal and respects older dragons, trying to learn from their expierence.
Hobbies: Reading, surfing,diving,swimming, strolling around in nature, gaming, traveling, learning and lissening to the sound of breaking waves.
Likes: Exploring, playing with other dragons, hunting , art, wrighting, flying,
Dislikes: Politics, Fire, humans  Wink , lava/magma
Fears: Spiders, Lava/magma

Origin, Culture, and Family

Place of Origin: unkown
Tribe: (Kaamil
Position: Kailin
Language: Kenarun
Home: Lives close to the sea.
Parents:  Lissandra a western purple Poisen dragoness, and Morituri a western black scaled ice dragon ( both unkown on this website and both deceased)
Siblings: no
Relatives: no
Mate: not yet
Offspring: no
History: He was living happily with his family on unkown ice desert. They where forced to leave those lands when the earth started bleeding. Lava serounded the den. All of his den died including his parents . He was the only one to escape to another land. Where he was accepted by the Kaamil. Trying to prove himself worthy of the tribe.

Physical Appearance and Accessories

Frost Preview?page=1288797&filename=Percivel+-+My+reference+sheet+-+small

Height: From my clawls to the top of my head i'm 4.3 meters or 14.1ft tall.
Length: From the tip of my tail to the tip of my snout. I'm 5 meters long or 16.4ft .
Wingspan: From tip to tip his wingspan is 6.1 meters or 20.01ft
Scale/Fur/Feathers: His body is completly black scaled, but his wings and the spikes on his back and tail are ice blue
Eyes: Dark brown, but change when mad or excited in ice blue.
Accessories: no
Armor: No, prefers the protection of his own scales.
Horns/Spikes: He has spikes over his back and on the tip of his tail.

Overall Appearance:

Frost 1288797

Abilities and Strengths

Abilities: Like a fire dragon can spit fire, he can spit a blue flame that is so cold it burns. The average tempeture of that flame lies at minus 45 Celcius and can reatch 3 meters or 9.84 feet far. If it hits the flame is cold enough to instandly freeze flesh. For those who are protected by scales or have an immunity it will feel nump at first but hit for a second time or for longer then 5 seconds in a continues stream it will freeze aswell. long lasted effects will be Frostbite, if protected short exposure will only cause numbness, but it will hurt.

He can change his own body tempeture to some exctend making it easier for him to live in warmer lands. but only for limited tempeture.

Frost is an experienced hunter. In his hunting experience he tought himself to be verry patient.

Strengths: His physical strenght is average and since he is not the biggest (yet) he uses his speed and agility more then brute muscle. His fangs are still sharp and his clawls can tear flesh quiet easily. His scales protect him from most Melee attacks.

Weaknesses: When he loses focus he panics quickly and start making mistakes. He cant handle heat or to warm weather. If his body tempeture becomes above 40 Celcius, since he can only change his body heat to that amount, the dragon will overheat and lose all magic ability and stamina. He is not an experienced fighter. There for stamina is one of his biggest weaknesses . He is stubborn and likes to be challanged but that often brings him in difficult situations.

Fighting Style: he can fight on the ground aswell in the air, but prefers in the air where he can use his speed and agility to attack quickly. Even if he is not the big powerhouse, he prefers to fight close, where his agilitie and speed come in use. When fighitng up close he uses most of his clawls and fangs. but if he is from a distand he likes to use his ice magic.

Magic: He is able to use ice magic. He can create an ice barrier. The ice barrier is shaped like a dome and only covers one part of his body. he can protect his front but his sides and back would still be open. If he covers his side the rest will be open. If he covers his back the rest will still be open. It can deflect Projectiles but is weak agianst direct hits.( Think about tank armor created to deflect but a direct hit shatters it imididiatly. ) The ice barrier is big enough to cover one side of his body completly. So when covering his Front side it will be the same height and wideness as himself. covering his side it will be his length and height.

He can create things of ice with a maximum distance of 1 meter away. What he creates can be shot or moved by his own will. But how further he needs to move how harder it is. If he creats a projectile and wants to shoot it towards an enemy he needs to calcutate it well. If the enemy is further then 5 meters away the shard wil be so badly weaked that simple armor would make it brake appart. When its closer it is strong enough to pierce scales.The projectiles move as fast as an arrow. The biggest thing he can create is a object half his own size, but an object that big wont be able to be shot off or be verry strong.

Last edited by Frostwing on Sun May 27, 2018 9:17 am; edited 12 times in total
Frostwing
Frostwing

Back to top Go down

Frost Empty Re: Frost

Post by Oculus Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:40 pm

Abilities:
Hello frost! For your bleu (you mean blue?) fire, how cold can it get? How far can he breath it?

Weaknesses:
You need to add three more weaknesses

Magic:
How strong is the ice barrier? How big is it? Also, how can he defend himself from the other magic?

Bump when edits are made (just reply to this by saying bump, make edits by clicking the edit button at the top of your post)

Also, I fixed your image.
Oculus
Oculus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostwing Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:46 am

bumb " also if you find grammatical erros. and i hope there are non but probably are. please let me know so i can change it.
Frostwing
Frostwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:52 pm

~1/2 Approved~

Grammar:
There are some capitalization things, but nothing too severe. And it's all very understandable so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

History: Dessert should be desert. First one is like ice cream, the second is like lots of sand and hot.
Strengths: Mussel should be muscle. First one is a sea creature.

You are doing well for not speaking English natively, so don't stress, its all very very understandable. ^^
Oculus
Oculus

Back to top Go down

Post by Scortia Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:09 pm

2/2 Approved by everyone's favorite staffie~
Scortia
Scortia

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:57 am

Out for edits!
Oculus
Oculus

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Sat May 12, 2018 12:41 am

Done with edits?
Oculus
Oculus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostwing Sun May 13, 2018 10:42 am

not yet, I sadly had not the time yet. Will do it this week
Frostwing
Frostwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostwing Sun May 13, 2018 11:39 am

Bump oculus i made it red. or i tried making the things i adjusted red. and it seems the picture wont load aswell. not sure why not.
Frostwing
Frostwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Thu May 17, 2018 11:47 pm

Weakness
*If he is of strong mental state, why would he ever panic? Seems a counter-intuitive weakness.

Magic
*How fast can he shoot ice projectiles?
Oculus
Oculus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostwing Fri May 18, 2018 11:11 am

bump changed it
Frostwing
Frostwing

Back to top Go down