I forgot my password

Our Discord
Our Discord
Staff Online
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 2 Bots

AuSurath, Eysseth, Kyuurei, Scortia, Sephtis, Storm, Tsidia, the mind player, Vortex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 41 on Thu May 04, 2017 4:06 pm

The Grand Meeting (Open to all)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Grand Meeting (Open to all)

Post by Oculus on Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

The morning air is crisp, with the sun having just began to rise over the horizon.  Today was the day that all the known tribes of the land met together, to interact, socialize, discuss, plan, whatever.  Some of the talks would be serious, some of them would just be friendly banter.  This was a time to get to learn who the other tribes leaders were, as well as their members. The smell of roasted fish and beef permeated the air, as some draconiforms came first, cooking food and preparing other various food items. Even some rogues, those that had the guts to show up, were coming. Everyone was allowed at this time.
Oculus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Grand Meeting (Open to all)

Post by Scortia on Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:33 pm

The Ki'shan queen glanced over at Ferrum, watching him cautiously, as he would nod, thanking her, then leading her over to where the supposed leader of the Xoya was. Though they didn't have to walk far, as the large, towering black dragoness had already approached them, her towering stature giving her an air of importance, but still, Scortia remained ever vigilant, keeping a careful eye on the stranger, while also glancing around tentatively. She seemed a bit on edge. Her guards watched her, equally nervous, but for different reasons.

When the Xoyan coman dent? approached, or whatever the dragon known as Ferrum had called her, the Kuz'a would eye her up and down cautiously. The dragoness seemed a bit more prepared physically as compared to the rest of the dragons here. She wasn't wearing a full set of armor like the Kuz'a was, but she wasn't totally unprepared like the other dragons at the gathering. The Kuz'a would nod her head. She supposed she would have to speak in universal for the most of this meeting, though she greatly despised doing so.

She found universal to be a difficult language to adjust to, not because the language in upon itself was difficult, but simply because it was so hard to transition from Ki'Shan to universal. She raised her head proudly, or in an attempt to appear threatening, but because she was much smaller than the leader of the Xoya, she didn't do very much against the strong dragon's opinion of her.

"Ah, greetings....Comman-dent Gei mini..." said the Kuz'a, frowning a bit as she would switch from native Ki'shan to universal. She wasn't used to pronouncing the names the way other tribes did. The Ki'shan language was more articulated and throaty than other languages, often relying on drawn out noises made by the tongue. It made it difficult for other tribes to learn. "It is a pleasure to meet thee." the Kuz'a said, her expression pretty hard to tell, as she was currently holding a pretty good neutral face.

The Kuz'a glanced back at the one known as Imp'eera, or something along the lines of that, and raised her chin a bit. "Pleasure. I am Scortia. Hmm... Stormcallers, that name sounds familiar. You are not from Verula, are you? We have heard of your kind, but have not made the advances to approach you," Scortia explained, tilting her head slightly. She found the goals of the... Steu'rmmc-lers to be quite... interesting. It was unlike any kind of strive that existed in her tribe, as most of the time, the Ki'sha were the ones starting the wars, not settling them.
Scortia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus on Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:14 pm

Oculus nodded as Neru spoke with a flare, matching her bow. "Oh yes, I do believe I understand what you mean, everything slows down and seems very easy" he spoke to her as she seemingly turned towards the newcomer. He gave a half smile, not having any idea who this one was, nor which tribe she originated from. All he could do was tilt his head as this one seemed to have either no discipline, or thought highly of themselves. They at least had the title down correctly. "No, I believe we have not, yet you know my name, what is yours miss?" he spoke with just curiosity. His previous question as to what tribe they originated from answered itself as Neru and the newcomer began chatting in a foreign language. From the joyous attitude of the chief of the Vuaria, he could only assume it was her own native language, a long lost friend, or some exciting news that fell on his deaf ears. Oculus would cast a glance now and then to watch Gemini and that Ki'sha interact, not leaving Neru and said newcomer as that would be rude, yet he would slowly back out to not disturb their conversation if it ran on long.
Oculus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Neru on Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:38 pm

Going from avoiding conversation at all to suddenly speaking to three other creatures at once was slightly disorienting, but thankfully the talkativeness of some of the more... excitable members of the tribe had Neru well accustomed to dealing with more than one conversation at once. She nodded to Oculus to start, signaling that she had, in fact, heard his reply, and would respond in a moment.

As Killie had spoken first, she chose to start with him. Hello Killie. I'm glad you're feeling better." she replied, switching smoothly back into the universal language. She accompanied that switch with her third greeting bow of the day. "If you're asking about location, we're at Muri Taka. Layrian's Bay Island is something I also hear it called. If you're asking about the event, this is a meeting between the tribes. Though I'm kinda confused on how you got here at the right time without an invitation. Either way, food will be arriving soon, if I' not mistaken. Perhaps that will help you clear your head."

As she heard Susurro switch back into Vuarish, Neru turned her head back towards the draconiforme. Her head tipped to the side in curiosity, especially at the sound of a gift. "Thank you, Susurro." she replied, smiling lightly. "I will accept it, but please know there's no need for you to give me anything. In fact, you're much more deserving of a give than I am. I owe you my life, after all." Gently, she hooked the necklace's chain in her wing-claw. From there, she dropped it over the small horn on the nose of her Sthane, then tipped her head back, allowing the necklace to fall down her neck and settle around her shoulders. She missed the other draconiforme's glance towards the trees. Looking back at Susurro, her face acquired a look of concern. "The tribe does miss you, Susurro. Especially those fond of hunting," she smiled slightly at the petite joke, then continued. "Please know that you're welcome to come back home any time you may feel the need to. And if it's protection you need, protection you will receive." She dropped the subject then, wanting to give Susurro a chance to think. Realizing suddenly she'd forgotten to answer Oculus, she quickly twisted to him, opening and closing her earflaps in apology. This was less a Vuarish form of body language and more a Nebula Wyvern one. It was a movement she'd learned from her father.

"Yes, it does," she agreed, nodding her head. "It is always amusing to see those from the ground levels come to our height. They often flail on the air as if they might drop from the very sky.

((Sorry for the sudden change of perspective and knowledge in terms of Susurro, but I found the plots in yours and Zalamoro's apps and had to cheat a bit to accomodate it. XD))
Neru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by killie on Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:02 pm

killie got scared that. that he had do explain everything that happent. but he kinde said i.i.don't realy know myself i was looking for some help and somoene who ehh... he wantet do call them dragons. but he heard they called. them all draconiforms. still confused and lost. after al what happent.it's raly hard do explain what happent and i don't wanne talk about it if i where do tell you then you will proberly kill me looking scared ad neru. and was thinking. he had nohting do offer

((the reason he does not wanne talk about it is seen in personallity i guas and kinde in the backstory http://dragonshaven.forumotion.com/t54-killie-the-blue-dragon-needs-approvel5-5 and thats why he does not wanne talk about it ))
killie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise on Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:52 am

Artemise had received a letter, rolled up like a scroll and bound with a red ribbon. She had unrolled it, only to find an invitation written onto the creamy white parchment in an elegant, loopy handwriting. An invitation...? she had thought, when she had first received the letter. Oh...I might as well go, she had then thought when she read more about the meeting that she had been invited to. And with that, she set off, taking into the air and winging her way towards the written destination.

Artemise arrived by flight, and as she circled the opening, she found that many dragons were already present, including some leaders. She descended and landed with a soft thump, folding her wings and letting them rest by her side as her gaze took in her surroundings. Or, more accurately, the dragons that surrounded her. She approached the closest ones, eyeing them a bit warily. She wasn't used to interacting with other dragons that were not part of the Kaamil Tribe, but that didn't mean that she would stick to approaching members of the Kaamil Tribe and them only.

"Greetings," she said in fluent Universal, giving the two dragons the friendliest smile she could muster. Her eyes slid from the slim, silvery-bodied dragoness to the other dragon that she had been talking to, and her eyes widened in recognition. Scortia. Artemise cursed inwardly and hastily dropped into a bow so low that her snout brushed the sandy ground. "I am sorry, Your Majesty, for taking so long to recognise you. I should have known who you were the moment I saw you," she apologised, hoping that she wouldn't get a tongue-lashing from the Ki'Shan Queen. She hated being this formal, but it was either this or gaining the disapproval of Scortia. It would certainly inconvenience Lord Kyanite, if the Ki'Shan Queen, displeased by Artemise's behaviour, decided to wage a war against the Kaamil Tribe. Or something like that.

wriggly wyrms go wriggle
Artemise

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Whispering Soul on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:47 pm

Susurro laughed at Neru's joke and replied in Vuari. "Im sure they do! I bet the hunters got annoyed when I would stop them from hunting certain creatures." She looked towards Oculus, switching to universal. " My name is Susurro, and I heard some dragons talking about you earlier, I heard your name a few times, did I say it right?" She asked, glancing quickly towards the Lindwurm by the tree-line, it was Zalamoro she was sure. The ragged scar down his neck was all to familiar. She tried to stop herself from wincing when she thought of what had happened. The memory was so clear, as if it was written in her mind. How is he still alive? I thought he was dead long ago.. She prevented herself from panicking. Theres nothing he can do anyway... Theres no way he would attack anyone in such a busy area. She calmed herself and sighed. " Um Neru?" She asked in Vauri. "You..You haven't seen Zalamoro for a while right?" She asked slowly, knowing that she shouldn't be asking this but, she needed to know if he was planning to attack the Vuari again. Maybe this time in bigger numbers. She glanced back to Zalamoro, he didn't seem to be doing anything, just...Watching...

*I have returned*
Whispering Soul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus on Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:12 pm

Oculus watched them banter, not interrupting or saying much.  He was an observer anyways.  More dragons came to chat with the chief, so he just took a casual step back to let them chat as it seemed that Neru had forgotten about him.  Before he just turned and left, it seemed that Neru had remembered him and answered his question.  It was not a very nice answer, as he himself was no artist in the air, but all he did was smile "Of course, and yes. Herre Oculus of the Skygger, at your service." he said with a small bow to Whisper.  Seeing as Neru was beginning to get overwhelmed with new visitors, he would quietly take his leave unless she tried speaking or asking him something.  If not, he would go off to Gemini to make sure that there was no issues with the Ki'shan.

Last edited by Oculus on Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Oculus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zalamoro on Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:29 pm

Zalamoro met Susurros gaze when she glanced towards him.Its surprising she even had the guts to come here. He thought disdainfully. I can cause some trouble... Hmmmm. I wonder if there is a skeleton around here? They are so much easier to make into things.. He flicked his gaze towards the trees, scanning them for the ivory color of a bone. He went inside the forest to look for a skeleton. After a few minutes he found a decently sized chimera skeleton which was missing half of its skull and front leg.  It'll have to do.He thought dismissively. Focusing deeply he began to cast a spell on the skeleton, the bones began to be covered by a dark shadow as the chimeras fur and skin began to reform in a dark black color, its missing leg and shattered skull were reformed with darkness. The chimera lifted itself off of the ground looking to Zalamoro, expecting a command. He commanded it to follow him as he made it back to the clearing, telling it to stay in the trees. He looked over to Susurro, his eyes showing his hatred for his half-sister, he didn't even think of her as his sister. He glanced at the chimera in the trees, the only thing that showed was its bright purple eyes and it turned a watched Susurro. That one is the one you want to kill. He commanded the beast. Do it, I don't care how much of a disturbance you cause.He watched the beast run through the trees, he suddenly commanded it to stop. Wait for my command to strike. He messaged it quickly and went into the trees to speak to the guards that had come with him."I need you two to get me that Nahikiir, she would be useful at this time." The dragons nodded taking off and flying into the clouds. Zalamoro entered the clearing once more, and looked around with a slight grin. The butterfly is yet to flap its wings...  He thought to himself as he watched the dragons socialize.

Last edited by Zalamoro on Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zalamoro

Location : In the library, going to Narnia, Hogswart, to the great Ga'hoole tree, and to the Middle Kingdom.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Neru on Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:04 pm

Of all the things she'd been expecting, a joke in return to her own wasn't one. It had before seemed as if Susurro was consistently nervous, her glancing around a side-effect of that. Neru could only hope this meant she was relaxing some. A sudden giggle was pulled from Neru's mouth at Susurro's reply, even as the other draconiforme turned to Oculus. Not wishing to interrupt, she nodded in reply, before looking over to Killie.

After listening to his words, she tipped her head to the side. "No one will kill here, " she comforted him. "At least, nobody with intelligence. This is a peace meeting, Killie. You're safe here, at the very least. And if it's help you need, I can offer that at the very least. Are you hurt?" She reached a wing out with the intent of helping with what she could, but was brought to a pause by Susurro's voice once more. Tipping her head to the side, she glanced over at her.

"No," she replied. "I'm aware that he's never far from Vuari, but not of where his location may be at any given time. The last I saw him was a patrol many days ago, but even that was a simple passing glance." Even so, she was unsettled by Susurro's question. Was Zalamoro planning something? Was her tribe in danger? She shifted slightly, suddenly set off-ease. Part of her wanted to fly home, to check on what was happening there, but she knew that, given that this was a diplomatic event, some others might take offense to that action. For now, she had to give faith that her tribemates were as well prepared as always for any possible attack. They all knew Zalamoro was an outcast, so at the very least, he couldn't come waltzing in. Not to mention, the entrances to  the inner village inside of Dufourspitz were always guarded. She attempted to cast off that worry with what she could, allowing her attention to turn back to Killie for now.
Neru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by killie on Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:34 am

killie runs do a rock. and starts crying. and started talking in himself i'm a dragon. this can't be. i never should have taken that drink. i don't know how this dragon body works yet if they where do find out i was once human. then they gonne kill me. i'm a dragon now. have do forget the pain. but who can i tell this? he looked ad the dragons. with eyes full off tears. i don't know anything about the tribes. i don't even know if i have powers or not? after crying for a while he got up. but he was hungry
killie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Scortia on Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:27 pm

(Gemini it's your bloody turn to post u butt ;P)

[21:39:56] Silhouette : (Why the pic?)
[21:40:05] * Blaze isnt over dramatic, he just doesnt like ardent being "one" with Scort.
[21:40:13] Elyn Entezz : Because they're hetalia trash :@

Mixups are Fun:
[21:53:14 19/11/2016]@ Oculus : are you guys mixing up Hetalia with Hentai?
[21:53:26 19/11/2016] Skylar : (*cough blaze/ardent*)
[21:53:31 19/11/2016] Silhouette : (I think that was it Oculus)

Famous Quotes:

"Man, I wish my art didn't suck." - Scortia, commenting on her own art
"Yep, there's wind." - Connie Maheswaran
"YO, WHO'S BABY IS THIS?" - John Laurens, in a comic I read
"so i am basically right." - SolsticeEquinox, about coding with Acer
"Dun worry about it." - Scortia, on various occasions
Scortia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonus Decessus on Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:47 pm

(Can I join or is it too late?)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:12 pm

(shut up I'm unmotivated at the moment)

Gemini's molten silver eyes stared down at the smaller dragon, who refused to cower at her presence. She remember the Ki'sha leader from before, Scortia was her name. Gemini had never truly met her in person, but she was mentioned quite a bit. And now that Gemini had officially met her, she was a bit surprised to see that the Ki'shan was much smaller than she imagined, even with her being one of those armless dragons (I FORGOT WHAT THEY WERE CALLED SHH).

Black scales shifted smoothly as the Xoyan Kommandent shifted to slightly dip her head in response to Scortia. "I as well," she rumbled, her voice low and thick with a German Xoyan accent. She would have said more, before her attention turned to a quivering dragon who was bowing hastily at the feet of Scortia, and she raised an eyeridge in curiosity. This must be a dragon from the ice tribe, and the one hovering... she vaguely recognized the scent as a dragon from that other tribe, the Stormcallers. Was this their leader?

Thinking nothing more of it, she made herself comfortable next to those two leaders, and surveyed the rest of the scene.

(yes uncreativity)

Gemini

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Scortia on Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:52 pm

(Rip Phancy potate)

The Kuz'a would carefully curl her barbed tail around her body, listening with a cool focus to the queen of the Xoya. It was certainly interesting, seeing the Xoya queen up close. Similar to the Kuz'a herself, the queen appeared to have at least brought some kind of armor, unlike the other dragons here. Unlike Scortia, she wasn't nearly as heavily armed, or as guarded. Of course, it wasn't likely anyone would be starting a fight here, as Scortia wasn't stupid, and igniting a fight when surrounded by this many tribes could be suicide, and be incredibly bad for the tribe. So the Kuz'a would attempt to accommodate any cultural misunderstands she witnessed, when discussing with these backwards dragons.

She heard another's voice, and turned her attention away from the queen, to a white dragoness. Since many rogues had been invited to the gathering, and Scortia wasn't well versed in the dignitaries of each tribe, she couldn't quite tell if this dragoness was a tribal or a rogue. However, the dragoness quickly bowed, apologizing if her language had seemed informal. And this pleased the Kuz'a.

"Ah, finally, a dragoness who can show proper respect to those in power. I forgive you for your humble mistake. For you were ignorant on my appearance, I presume," the Kuz'a said with a cool voice. Surely this was a dragoness of a tribe, the Kaamil, no doubt, as she knew how to properly converse with the ruling class. "Tell me, what is your name?"

[21:39:56] Silhouette : (Why the pic?)
[21:40:05] * Blaze isnt over dramatic, he just doesnt like ardent being "one" with Scort.
[21:40:13] Elyn Entezz : Because they're hetalia trash :@

Mixups are Fun:
[21:53:14 19/11/2016]@ Oculus : are you guys mixing up Hetalia with Hentai?
[21:53:26 19/11/2016] Skylar : (*cough blaze/ardent*)
[21:53:31 19/11/2016] Silhouette : (I think that was it Oculus)

Famous Quotes:

"Man, I wish my art didn't suck." - Scortia, commenting on her own art
"Yep, there's wind." - Connie Maheswaran
"YO, WHO'S BABY IS THIS?" - John Laurens, in a comic I read
"so i am basically right." - SolsticeEquinox, about coding with Acer
"Dun worry about it." - Scortia, on various occasions
Scortia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperia on Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:23 pm

Imperia examined her claws idly, watching Scortia with some interest. She found the Kuz'a to be entertaining, in much the same way that a hatchling was. Unpredictable, and without grace, but nevertheless a spectacle worth watching.

As for the other queen, or Kommandant to be more specific, Imperia was yet to get to know her. Obviously that was something that ought to change. She drifted forwards slightly so that she was nearer to the relaxing dragoness.
Imperia's ability to speak Xoyan was even worse than her Ki'shan, while she did know what she was talking about she could hardly pronounce a word of it. However she decided to try speaking in the language, just to practice.
"Greetings Kommandant Gemini. I am honoured to meet you."
Imperia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise on Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:17 pm

A sigh of relief escaped her maw as the Kuz'a spoke, and upon hearing Scortia's question, she answered, her head still kept down: "My name is Artemise," she said, the words slipping out of her maw in Tundrac, out of force of habit. Another sigh escaped her, this one out of exasperation and directed at her own self; why was she so clumsy today? Usually she would have recognised Leaders with just a glance, but there seemed to be something wrong with her that day. Her chiding thoughts didn't keep her from repeating herself, though, this time in Universal: "Artemise. My name is Artemise. I am honoured to meet you, Your Majesty."

Oh, look at her grovel! a silky voice hissed with barely concealed contempt.

Shut up, Artemisa. I don't need you messing up things right now.

The voice, much to Artemise's relief, shut up, and the female could turn her attention back to Scortia - or rather, the ground. A cool breeze blew, stirring the trees and moving their branches in gentle waves; at the same time, dust was blown into Artemise's nose, and she sneezed. Thankfully it wasn't the type of sneeze to bring along disgusting nose matter; it'd have been so embarrassing to wipe her nose repeatedly in front of three leaders. Speaking of the other two leaders... She sneaked a curious glance at the said dragons. She would greet the other two later on, after Scortia was done with her.

wriggly wyrms go wriggle
Artemise

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zalamoro on Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:11 pm

Zalamoro waited in silence while his dragons got his troops together. He was awaiting his combat party of twenty-five well trained dragons, one even was a user of ice magic. His dark eyes fixated on the sky, dark clouds where rolling in, which would provide the perfect cover for Nahikhiir and her blood thirsty army of vampire bats. He closed his eyes imagining the battle in his eyes, they would strike from the clouds that were rolling in, and he, Zalamoro, would deal the final strike to his weak sister, how he wanted the twerp dead. She had ruined everything when she had nearly killed him when saving the Vuari leader. HE was going to be the leader of the Vuari. HE was going to do greater things than Neru could ever do, and yet his whole plan had been ruined.Neru.. You will be the next to die after my sister. Zalamoro thought with great anger. He could imagine her fear as he raised his claws, to deal the deadly killing blow, he was going savor that feeling, the feeling of triumph, and the feeling of finally disposing of Susurro. The sound of silent wing beats caught his attention, dragging him from his murderous thoughts. His combat party had returned with Nahikhiir and his battle armor, which he slipped on quickly. He looked towards Nahikhiir and spoke to her silently. "Your bats are coming I suppose?" Nahikhiir gave him a harsh look-well as harsh of a look as a eyeless monster could give another- and growled quietly.
"Yess my master my dears arr coming. They are hiding in the storm... " She looked up into the thick clouds, her ears picking up every sound."When do we sstrike?" She asked savoring the word strike as if it was as precious as her piles of gold and trinkets.
"Once the clouds cover the sky and it darkens, it will be safe for you and your bats. Thats when we strike." Nahikhiir nodded flicking her ears.
"You might want to silence that beasst you made. I can hear him from over here." Zalamoro closed his eyes and commanded the chimera to be silent. He opened his eyes once more and looked at the amulet on his chest. It made the air around heavy and dark. He was sure that this was no simple amulet but was something of great power that he had yet to unleash. He looked to the gathering again his pupils turning to slits as the rim of his red eyes darkened to a dark crimson. He smiled and whispered ominously. "The butterfly is yet to flap his wings."
*URMEGURD did I actually make a long post?*
*Yes I did*
Zalamoro

Location : In the library, going to Narnia, Hogswart, to the great Ga'hoole tree, and to the Middle Kingdom.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Whispering Soul on Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:48 pm

Susurro felt a cold shiver go down her spine.
"He....He's alive.." Her feathers fell flat against her back and she appeared to be shrinking slightly, she was so scared that she had shrunk as if she was an owl."He can't be... he died....didnit he? Neru you're sure you saw him?" Susurro suddenly felt very light headed and she was getting dizzy. She looked back to were the dragon she new was Zalamoro was. He was gone. "He...He was just over there... What is he planning..." She muttered to herself."Neru. I... I saw Zalamoro over there," She looked towards were he had once been." Now he's gone and I'm fearing the worst is going to happen soon." She winced as she noticed the clouds rolling in. The weather was even dark and ominous, as if it was predicting what was to come. She curled up and looked towards Neru." The butterfly is about to flap its wings. The universe is about to be disturbed." She looked fearfully into the trees. What could he be planning? What is he going to do...
*Shorter post because lost inspiration in previous posties*
Whispering Soul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:53 am

Zero brought his gaze up to the stormy sky, or at least what he could see of it from beneath his leafy cover. He had been sitting in this tree for the entirety of the meeting (It's a good distance away from Zalamoro's hiding place). Not by preference of course, he had been ordered to stay put "in case things went south,". He didn't think anything would "go south", since it was a diplomatic meeting, but then again, he had been wrong before. He returned his gaze to the mass of dragons below, most were conversating, and some were just exchanging awkward glances. Turning his head back up towards the storm, he wondered. Why would they arrange a meeting like this on a stormy day? It just seemed... Off. He shook the thought, concentrating on his task, as boring as it may be. The combat tomahawks he had been equipped with seemed heavier than usual.
*Short post because reasons*

Back to top Go down

Post by Delillah on Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:47 pm

The sleek dragoness was a silent shadow as she passed by the large parties of dragoniforms, her eyes scanning the area ,judging no one in particular. The icy touch of her dagger was a constant reminder of her relentless longing to plant it into a creatures body, yet she was silent concerning her desire. While keeping an observing eye on her Commandant and on the oh so lethal herre of skyggers, who was conversing with some insignificant lizards, she came to realise that this peaceful tribe meeting was increasingly tedious and mundane. She had at least expected the Ki'shan to bring some diversion, since she had heard so many "wonderful" things about them, however they too had turned out to be rather uninteresting throughout the meeting.

To her delight she caught sight of one of her twins in the shadows of the trees, it had better be something concerning the uplifting of her mood, she thought as she closed the short distance between her and the dense forest line in which her one of her little shadow twins hid, she shared a sly smirk with him as she knew he wouldn't dare call her unless it was of absolute importance, and thus it was something that would indeed cheer her up "speak lizard" her voice was cold as she spoke, unemotional. "We detected strangers on the southern edge of the forest, however we are uncertain of their plans" Her expression was stone cold as her eyes slid towards the forests edge "How many?" "We..are not sure, it appears as if they were growing in numbers" silently she cursed "useless worm, return and get me more information. You and your sister, make yourself useful for once" With that she turned around and made herself a new mental map of the landscape before she would raise her head in an attempt to catch the attentive skygger leaders' attention, and while she would wear her usual apathetic mask upon her visage, her eyes would reveal her wolfish grin she hid beneath.
Delillah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Neru on Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:59 pm

Neru hadn't expected Killie to run off when she took a moment to speak to Susurro, but naturally, nothing ever seemed to go the way one expected. She quickly scanned the area at the realization that the blue and red dragon was gone, going so far as to check the sky above them. She doubted an injured dragon would fly away, but there wasn't any harm in checking.

She'd had no need to go to the trouble, however. Killie had only moved to a nearby rock and appeared to be having some sort of panic episode. She wasn't quite sure what he was talking about, however. Humans were something most draconiformes knew about, but Neru herself rarely came across them. After all, she generally stuck to areas that were far too cold and airless for humans to reside.  Killie was mentioning something about 'being a dragon now', which was curious. Was he a human beforehand? And if so, how had he ended up here, so far from his kind, let alone in the form of a creature so much more refined than that from which he came? It was, all in all, a curious situation, if the dragon, in fact, spoke with truth.

Her thoughts on that dilemma were derailed by Susurro, and the smell of rain on her nose. She glanced to the sky as the other draconiforme spoke, scanning carefully. Neru did rather hate rain; she was often above the clouds when it did rain, but lightning was something highly unsafe to fly home in. She had no desire to walk her way up the mountain, either. Hopefully the storm would pass over. "I'm sure I saw him," she replied, letting out a sigh. "The face of one who aspired to murder me isn't something I'll soon forget." Susurro seemed not notice her affirmation, simply continuing on in her speech. At the news that Zalamoro was nearby, Neru stiffened, the flaps on each side of her head lowering and plastering themselves to her skull. Otherwise, she appeared unaffected, despite the sudden rush of anger that came through her. "Where did you see him?" she asked. Glancing casually around, she raised each of her wingclaws to her face, settling back on her hindquarters in a careful balancing act. Each was licked thoroughly, coating it in the venom that resided in her saliva. She wanted to coat her claws as well but was worried that may be seen as too obvious. She knew, at this moment, she was at a severe disadvantage. She was the only member of the Vuari here as of now, and would soon be trapped from using the high atmosphere as an escape from attack. She could only hope she could break free before she ran out of shots.
Neru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by killie on Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:26 pm

killie started do accept he was a dragon. but it was still hard for him. hr wantet do tell somoene. but remembers what could happen. when gominge by the place where the food shoud be. there was no food. wgen was food arrivinge again? he looked around and thought. inhumself. i'm making a mistake here. somthinge was bhotering killie tough those wings they are a little anoying and my taik too

even if he was confused. he looked aroun. bechouse he didn't know who he could trust. with a little secret
killie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zalamoro on Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:21 pm

Zalamoro watched as the rain began to fall. He watched as the bats began to circle in the clouds, preparing to strike. He glanced at Nahikhiir who was lofting herself into the air, she opened her wings wide and spiraled into the clouds to join her bats. Zalamoro looked to his followers, about half of them had blades and weapons, stolen from other dragons and tribes. Zalamoro looked down at the black iron scythe he held between his claws. He lifted the blade commanding the dragons to attack from the southern side, where Neru and Susurro were. Right before he released the signal to attack he noticed Neru licking her wing claws. His silently told his dragons to be wary, for Neru had poisonous saliva, he knew this from personal experience. He looked back at the battle field, his eyes fixing onto Susurro, she was looking back towards him, eyes filled with fear. Yes.... Be afraid.
The signal was sent.

Horrifying screeches filled the air as his dragons attacked, Nahikhiir's bats swooped down like a tornado, the crude metal claws on their claws glimmering as they flew. Zalamoro let out a battle cry and dove for Susurro, forcing her into the air. They circled each other in the sky, he almost laughed when he saw how hard Susurro was trying to conceal her fear.
"Susurro... Once again. Its just you... and me." He laughed. "Now I can get my revenge.. For this." He gestured to the jagged scar on his neck.
"You should thank me," Susurro growled, he was surprised when he noticed the bravery in her voice.
"It appears to be an improvement." Zalamoro screeched and swooped down at Susurro slicing her crossed the wing with his scythe. It didn't do much damaged but it caused her to tumble downwards, she managed to catch herself and dodge him as he swing his scythe toward her again. Zalamoro flew away from her when flames began to spark from her eye, he hissed and let loose a stream of dark fire from his jaws to block her fire magic. The spinning vortex of fire that came from her claws impacted with the dark magic. When the two forces of magic, each weak to another collided, seamed to block eachother, creating a strange barrier between. Zalamoro roared and dodged the fire vortex that Susurro had shot at him. In this moment he realized she had let her guard down, he quickly shot dark fire at her, catching her square in the chest, knocking her from the sky. Susurro screeched and plummeted falling into the trees. Zalamoro grinned at looked down at the carnage below him, two of his dragons(NPC) were dead, but four of the dragons (NPC) at the meeting were dead. Zalamoro glanced towards Nahikhiir, who was in a deadly aerial battle with a guardian dragon. He swooped down towards the dragon, slicing his scythe crossed the back of the dragon, Nahikhiir dodged the dragon as he lurched forwards from the strike. Nahikhiir let loose an earsplitting screech as she dove down onto the dragon, breaking one of his wings and letting him fall. Nahikhiir looked towards Zalamoro and he made a silent command. He swooped downwards and Nahikhiir followed him, a few of her bats following. Zalamoro tackled a dragon to the ground, Nahikhiir kept above the ground watching, knowing what would happen next.
Zalamoro waited as three more dragons ran towards him he screeched and lifted of the ground as long dark grasping vines burst from the ground, entangling the dragons. He looked up at Nahikhiir giving her the signal to send her bats to attack. The bats swooped down, attacking the restrained dragons. Zalamoro looked down towards the ground spotting Neru. He screeched and dived towards her, slashing towards her with his scythe as he landed a little away from her. "We meet again. Neru." he hissed, beginning to circle her, he watched with pleasure as Nahikhiir landed beside him growling. Zalamoro hissed at Neru. "Its been a while, maybe you should consider stepping down and letting me rule the Vuari... I may let you live then." He laughed, keeping his distance, knowing that Nero's wing claws were covered in poison. "You may want to conssider what he's suggesting dearr Neru." Nahikhiir spoke a evil smile on her face.
*Super long intense battle post is long.*

Last edited by Zalamoro on Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zalamoro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperia on Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:49 pm

Imperia examined her claws lazily, seeming perfectly unconcerned as a swarm of bats and dragons crashed down on their nice peaceful meeting. She sighed in disappointment, annoyed that she hadn't gotten a chance to meet everyone.

Several of these bats flew at her, dull metal gleaming where their claws ought to be. The first few to get within range suddenly jerked to the side and flew around her, Imperia had nudged them out of the way with a hint of magic. She was reluctant to get blood on her scales by fighting a group of bats, so she took off into the air moving too fast for them to keep up.
She was perfectly at home in the storm, even though it had not been of her design. She even used some of her magic to intensify the storm, bringing in more natural wind for her to use on anything that threatened her. She kited over what had now become a sort of battlefield, looking to see if anyone seemed to need or want her help.
She quickly noticed that Neru and Susurro seemed to be particular targets. That hardly seemed fair to her. Although Imperia was not the type of dragon who fought fair. She'd need her spear, but for obvious reasons she hadn't brought it with her to the meeting.
Imperia flew a loop, and then darted away, arcing away to the north to the nearest roost for her Stormcallers, she had left her spear there where it would be safe before she'd come here. She flew fast, hoping she'd make it back before anything even more terrible happened.
Imperia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Owner on Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:23 pm

((Before this continues any further, could you explain how you got these dragons to follow you, @Zalamoro ? I'm a bit confused at this.

Also, this sentence concerns me, 'two of his dragons were dead, but four of the dragons at the meeting were dead.' Does this mean that four more NPC dragons died, or actual characters? I wouldn't be able to tell you how many NPC's are at this meeting anyways.

And have you discussed meeting Neru before? I don't recall seeing anything of that in his history, or anything in any other topics, especially considering that this site is still rather new. Did Neru agree to having them meet before and him knowing about her poison?

If you'd like to PM me or just reply back here whichever works.))

Owner
Admin

View user profile http://dragonshaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top