Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Disco Lights (FINISHED)

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Disco Lights (FINISHED) - Page 3 Empty Disco Lights (FINISHED)

Post by Prasi Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

Prasi had dodged her guards to escape the confines of her tribe. Their territory was so small now that she could reach their boundaries and leave with just a short flight from the mountains. It was bright and warm out, with the sun shining through blue skies upon  lightly forested marsh. She was looking around for mushrooms that she didn't grow herself, but were growing naturally outside. Prasi's fungusamungus powers worked more than well in her tribes territory allowing her to grow large numbers of mushrooms in the wet marshes and moist forests of their territory as well as within the tunnels. Many of the fungi she grew were so rare that they might naturally no longer be found in the land, and they all had different uses. Many were edible for food, other were good as spices, some were medicinal, and many were deadly. Prasi didn't know what the majority of the kinds of mushrooms she could make do, and it was her job to figure that out. So far the only ideas she had come up with to test whether the mushrooms were dangerous to eat or not were to use them on prisoners, if they had any, or to shove them down the throats of large lizards t see if they would survive then test it themselves.

Now she was looking for native mushrooms because those Prasi knew one hundred percent that she could eat. Prasi could grow mushrooms anywhere sure, but she had no idea what species would grow into existence when she used her powers. Native mushrooms were always available and the tribe knew how t use them. Already she had half a basket full of native white button mushrooms that would make a nice side during dinner. Though Prasi was always on the lookout for a stray deer or other prey item. She loved to hunt, and being away from the tribe gave her time to hunt alone. So far though nothing but the scents of small rabbits and rodents came to her muzzle.

Moving form one spot to another Prasi spotted something peculiar. A mushroom that seemed to glitter i the sunlight sparkled form the ground to her right. At first Prasi thought it was a regular white mushroom with dew on it, then she remembered that the dew form morning had long since evaporated away, and no fog or rain was around. Crouching down she admired the mushroom, which she found to resemble a disco ball. It had highly reflective spots which is what she thought it had dew on it at first. Wanting to find out what kind of mushroom this was Prasi scooped it up with some of it's own dirt and put it in its own side basket. Then she continued looking for regular mushrooms.

Last edited by Prasi on Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Prasi
Prasi
Leader

Tribe : Valeterrene

http://www.tribalcorn.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Disco Lights (FINISHED) - Page 3 Empty Re: Disco Lights (FINISHED)

Post by Prasi Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:13 am

(totally up to you maybe he's looking for Prasi to bring her back to the tribe to do her duties?)
Prasi
Prasi
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Azelf Agorani Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:30 am

Azelf had been wondering where Prasi had been for the past half an hour. He could have sworn she had told him to meet her here... maybe he had heard the times wrong? The vigilant adviser swished his tail back and forth, a look of visible agitation on his face. He decided to go looking for her, calling out her name as he walked through the forest underbrush.

"Prasi! Are you out here somewhere?" The drake would call.

(Short post because I was busy and Occy kept pressuring me.)
Azelf Agorani
Azelf Agorani

Back to top Go down

Post by Prasi Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:11 am

(yay posty)

Prasi grinned devilishly at the dark males warnings about fungi. Should she tell him? Or let him suffer later not knowing why he was pooping his brains out? She debated on which action to take.

Half an hour had passed since she had first met the mysterious drake, and dragons with delicate bellies might have already been feeling sick in their bowels right now. Prasi finally relented leaving a coy smile on her bluish black scaled lips as she spoke to him.

"Oh yes it's good to know ones mushrooms. That one I gave you earlier for instance, you ate enough of it for three or four dragons to clean out their digestive tracts. I expect you'll be busy adding manure to the plants around here soon enough." Orasi couldn't supress a little giggle from that thought.

"If you can forgive me though I really would like to meet with you again at some point." She paused then as a noise reached through the trees. A dragon with a deeper tone of voice than Occy was calling, and her name was the one being called. Recognizing the familiar timber of Azelf's voice, Raz turned to look towards the trees.

"Not sure if you want to meet one of my advisers or not. He probably won't like seeing you near me." Prasi rumbled casting a mischievous glance to Oculus. She was giving him enough of a warning and head start to get away before her tribe mate found them if the Xoyan so wished it. She would stay there though, as the patch of fungi was large in this area.
Prasi
Prasi
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:36 pm

Oculus smiled as he watched Prasi obviously mulling something over in her head.  As she began to explain the mushroom he had just eaten, his smile slowly dripped down to a thin, unamused line as his eyes narrowed at the dragoness.  So this dragoness decided to poison him?  At the very least it wasn't a deadly toxin.  Her little gag, however, was one he was not amused in the slightest of.  "Oh, is that so?  Then I do highly suggest you find a way to counter the effects with something else, less there seems no reason for me to return here on friendly terms.  Besides, poisoning an official of Xoya is an act that is not taken very lightly, Lady Prasi of the Valeterrene.  While I do appreciate the fact it is not deadly, I do not appreciate the effects.  So, say a trade.  Give me something to cancel the effect, and I'll come back and meet ya here or something?  Sound good?"  While Oculus could have gone on a much harsher tone, it was hard for him to do that with the dragoness that seemed to be just playing a harmless prank. He knew there were things that could constipate dragons, and if Prasi was a healer or had healer knowledge, she would probably be able to concoct something to offset the amount of laxative mushroom he had consumed. Why did the cute dragoness have to play a mean prank on him, or all people?
Oculus
Oculus

Back to top Go down

Post by Prasi Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:49 pm

The female took no note of any warning tone or aggression the male may have had in his stance while mentioning the mushrooms once again. While she hid her amusement at his worried expression behind a serious face, Prasi glanced back towards where Azelf's voice had come from.

Then she looked back to Oculus, gave him a wink, and saying nothing, tossed a blue mushroom at him from her basket. She did not tell him whether the mushroom would help or not, but she knew that it would counter the effects of the previous mushroom he'd eaten. Instead she tried to stealthily slip away form Oculus before Azelf could see them together. Her lanky body hid as best she could in the upright shrubs and thick undergrowth of the landscape as she disappeared out of Oculus's sight.

As if she were playing, Prasi tried to come around to Azelf and surprise her tribe mate. Would he spot her before she popped out of the bushes and roared playfully at him though?
Prasi
Prasi
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:10 pm

(I flailed when I got email notified that you posted ;-;. So glad you are back! We missed chu!)

Watching the serpentine blue female as he finished his little tantrum speech, he tried to appear intimidating, but the fear of being poisoned was not a good one. However, when she gave him a wink and tossed a blue mushroom at him, he flushed a bit behind the jawline, flustered at the dragoness’s antics. He was trying to be somewhat intimidating and she was completely unfazed, winking before slipping into the brush. Staring at the easily caught blue mushroom, Oculus looked down, not sure if consuming this would be a good choice. Looking up to ask her what it was, he realized she hadn’t just hid in the bushes, but slipped away. Grumbling, he looked down at the weird mushroom, before huffing, and bringing his paw over his shoulder to toss it, before feeling his gut clench and grumble. With that, he made mental note of the mischief making Valeterrene’s appearances, before swallowing the blue mushroom and retreating back to friendly territory, less some affect come over him. He would be back to finish exploring that part of the land, and he would make sure to be more weary of what he consumed next time.
Oculus
Oculus

Back to top Go down

Post by Azelf Agorani Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:23 am

Azelf let out a dissatisfied huff. Where was that dragoness? She had important duties she needed to be attending, and instead she had gone and ran off to who knows where. He let out a sigh, mostly from exasperation. He hated having to come out here in the middle of nowhere, with no gravel roads or directions. Sure, he was a dragon, but he was a dragon with standards. He would tentatively walk around all the mud puddles. Besides. He had just taken a bath.

All of his hard work at avoiding the grime was quickly thrown out the window when Prasi snuck up behind him, not only surprising him, but also surprising him enough to lose his concenration and fall into a mud puddle, splattering mud up to his elbows.

"Gah! My Lady Prasi!" he said in surprise, which turned to mock frustration,"Where have you been? I've been searching for you. What are you doing out here?"
he asked in Arretiz.

(Dunno if I spelled that language right)
Azelf Agorani
Azelf Agorani

Back to top Go down

Post by Prasi Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:25 am

(Sorry broke keyboard still might be small, in text speak, or bad spelling/grammar)

She had not even gotten to roar at the senior adviser before he spotted her and fell into a stinky mud puddle. Still she couldn't resist a laugh as Azelf grumbled at her. Standing up straight now Prasi grinned at her good friend. She readjusted the basket holding all of the murooms so that it wouldn't drop any.

"I was just harvesting some mushrooms and herbs for our shrleav to use. I needed some time to myself away from the village." Prasi answered in a light tone. Now that Azelf had found her she would likely be put back to real work and dragged nack to theheart of their territory.

Prasi
Prasi
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Azelf Agorani Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:18 pm

Azelf scoffed a bit, shaking his head. He then quickly straightened himself up, squaring his shoulders. "Fine, 'tis fair,
I suppose. I don't see why you had to do that, when our Shrelavs' apprentices were surely just as capable, but that's in the past now."
the adviser muttered grouchily, before raising himself up and out of the mud, "Well then, let's be on our way, shall we, m'lady?" he asked, with a small and courteous bow, a bit of a smirk on his face.
Azelf Agorani
Azelf Agorani

Back to top Go down

Post by Prasi Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:43 am

"You know as much as I do that we don't have many apprentices. Our ranks are lean and everyone could use the help to get things done." Prasi retorted before closing her eyes and heaving a sigh.

"Fine let's get back then. I still have that half done pile of paperwork to go through I know that." She complained before turning to head towards the heart of their territory.

"Any news from the scouts of anything bad going on while I was out?" she asked in a more serious tone. rogues had occasionally been caught stealing their crops and prey from their hunters at the edges of their borders more recently. She hoped that everything was still fine for now.
Prasi
Prasi
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Azelf Agorani Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:19 am

"Ah, no, m'lady. Not yet. There have been some reports of Xoyan scent uncomfortably close to our borders, however, which was one thing I thought you might want to be aware of..." the drake pointed out. The Xoya, being one of the largest empires on Nuira, was quite intimidating to most tribes for their sheer power. Most, however, didn't have to worry about the Xoya, since they were located on other continents that the Xoya hadn't spread their empire to yet.

However, the Valeterrene were different. Their territory was very close to Xoya. Not to mention the Xoya's change in leadership recently. Azelf hadn't met Haven yet, but he'd heard he was quite an intimidating fellow.
Azelf Agorani
Azelf Agorani

Back to top Go down

Post by Prasi Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:13 am

Prasi nodded in understanding. Her lightly furred neck arched a bit as she lowered her head and narrowed her eyes looking towards their border. Still she walked though, heading further into their territory.

"So long as they don't cross the border I'm not worried. Though it may be time to schedule an appointment with their leader to talk over things. " Prasi said calmly though she was a bit worried about their one border. Perhaps I can pursuade them to look overseas at Verula instead of us. We don't have nearly the resources the xoya have and they'd likely be interested in oyher materials the foreigners have. Her thoughts wandered. Prasi wasn't happy with their lot in life, being so weak compared to their neighbors. She was constantly having to worry about issues arising between their nations.
Prasi
Prasi
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Azelf Agorani Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:18 pm

Azelf perked up a bit at the mention of potentially arranging a meeting with the Xoya. Well... that could be beneficial. Actually, it was probably quite necessary. With a new leader in power the Valeterrene would need to reestablish their connection with the Xoya. After all, if they didn't, who knows what kind of things could happen. Especially considering the scents of Xoyans that had recently been found near the borders. It wasn't encouraging.

So the dragon quickly nodded towards the Rissa, "Of cours, m'lady. I can get on that right away, if you'd wish." Azelf said, puffing his chest out even more.
Azelf Agorani
Azelf Agorani

Back to top Go down

Post by Prasi Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:05 am

Prasi nodded then sighed as the two passed by sweet smelling tulips. The pretty flowers were mostly scattered around the glade, though one larger patch of them was passing by to the pairs right.

"Any new recruits for our nragin or wraga? We need more guards and troops if we have more trouble with the borders. More than Xoya have been close to our land these days. I smelled a pair of rogues scents earlier while gathering supplies." Her eyes flicked to Azelf monitering his expression closely. Then she looked back to the path heading into a dense stand of trees.

EDIT:

Possible end of thread and closing with them heading back to the Vale?
Prasi
Prasi
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next