Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Day and Night

Go down

Day and Night Empty Day and Night

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:42 pm

All the hatchling could see was black, but that was exactly what he wanted. He wanted to sleep, and hoped he could fake being sick or something. But soon enough, a young female voice entered the six year old dragon's ears.

"Dawnsun? Mom says you need food before you go." The voice came from Dawnsun's sister, Ghoststar. She had black scales, like all females of their species, with her only mark being a deep blue spot over her right eye. The dragoness also possessed eight short horns crowning her skull, along with short plates running down her spine. She was also twice her little brother's age, making her much bigger than him.

Dawnsun, in stark contrast, was a bright white with golden, tear-like stripes covering his body, and four horn buds on his head. The rest of his body was smooth, without a single spike, plate, or feather. The little white dragon did, however, have a pair of tails, and he was set on staying where he was! Dawnsun did not even open his eyes, saying "But I asleep." Ghoststar just rolled her eyes as she walked up.

"Then why are you talking?" She then gripped his wings in her jaws, pulling him out of his nest and carrying him out. The hatchling screamed as he tried to escape his big sister's grasp.

"Patch," he whinned, using his nickname for his sister. "Put me down! I not wanna go!" The dragoness simply sighed, putting him down half way to the main area of the den. Ghoststar looked down at the little male hatchling, a smile creeping onto her maw.

"I had to go," she began, sounding like a wise old healer. "It's fine. You may even make new friends." Dawn just sighed, knowing Ghoststar was right, and began to walk toward the main den. As he did, his little eyes spotted his mom. She was almost forty foot tall, and had black scales with purple swirls along her sides. She looked down at her children, dropping them some meat.

"You best eat up now. I don't know when your father will be back." Ghost was quick to get her food and eat it, but Dawnsun took his time, which wasn't normal. The adult dragoness eyed her hatchling, knowing exactly what he was doing. She walked up, and bluntly told her son "You're still going, even if you're not done with your food." The hatchling grunted, eating more like his usual self.

Later that day, the little Dawnsun walked up to one of the buildings his clan of Solar-Lunar dragons had created. He could already see many other hatchlings running around, but one was different. A dragoness, around his age, who was all alone. She was black scaled, like almost all the other dragonesses, and a three fins running down her back. Each fin had a purple and blue pattern running down it, and she had eight horn buds on the back of her head. Dawn was curious, so he walked up to her, and spoke up.

"Hi," he started, "Why you alone?" The little dragoness looked at him, almost surprised to see Dawnsun standing there. She shuffled her paws a bit, and spoke with a gentle, quiet tone.

"I just like watching." She then noticed his tails. "Neat! You has two tails?" The little male just smiled.

"Yep. My name Dawnsun. What's your's?"

"Moonglow."
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Tribe : Stormcaller

Back to top Go down

Day and Night Empty Re: Day and Night

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:34 am

Dawnsun and Moonglow sat there for a short while before an adult dragon walked out. He was different than the others, as he was not a Solar-Lunar dragon. The older dragon was a feathered serpent with bird-like wings. His feathers were mostly a bright green, with some being red, blue, and yellow, making him look like some sort of tropical bird. He slithered out of the small building, and quickly called out to the hatchlings.

"Everyone, come inside." The group of hatchlings swarmed into the building, noticing all sorts of things. What were these things? No one really knew, but Dawnsun figured the big snake dragon would tell them eventually. The dragon then told everyone to gather round. Moon and Dawn sat next to each other, and were soon joined by another odd looking dragon.

This one was a red wyvern, with a bony knob at the end of his tail. He looked at the pair of Solar-Lunar dragons near him, and said "Hi." Moonglow looked over at him and smiled a bit, and Dawnsun did the same. The dragoness than responded to the wyvern.

"Hi there. Who are you?" The wyvern looked oddly proud as he responded.

"My name's Torch. I a fire wymvern. What about you two?"

"My name Moonglow."

"I'm Dawnsun." Torch's smile grew when the two quick friends told him their names. He ran a quick circle, as if to get comfortable, then laid down.

"Well it nice to meet you." Before they could continue talking, the serpent began to speak above the high pitch chatter of the hatchlings.

"Ok everyone. My name is Rebelde, and I will be teach you how to use your natural abilities. For most of you, that means magic, for the others, this means your ability breath fire, ice, poison, and the like. Now before we begin, does anyone have any questions?" He watched as tails, wings, and paws went into the air. Rebelda looked out at his pupils, before eyeing Moonglow. "Yes miss. What is your question?"

The little dragoness smiled, and quickly asked, "Wha kind of magac will we learn?" The old serpent could help bust chuckle at the little ones question, most due to how she said "magic" as "magac."

"Well, miss...?"

"Moonglow."

"Miss Moonglow. We will be learning all sorts of magic. Some of you may find certain forms of magic easier than others, but this is normal. However, today is more for me to meet you and explain how this works."

The rest of the time was spent explaining what everything was, learning who everyone was, and getting answers to more questions as they came. It was not long before it was time for everyone to go, and Dawnsun, Moonglow, and Torch continued to talk as they walked out.

"I thought I not like this, but it seem fun," Dawn said, happily jumping as he did. Moon and Torch followed suit as the young dragoness spoke.

"Yeah. We get to learn magac!" Torch then looked at his two friends.

"And I get to learn to use fire." As he said this, a lick of flame left his maw. The three then came to where they had to split up. Everyone said their goodbyes before darting off to their own homes.

Once home, Dawnsun was met by his sister, who gave him a curious look.

"You look happy for someone who didn't want to go." The little hatchling stuck his tongue out at the his Ghoststar.

"I get to learn mogic, Patch, and meet new frinds too." The black scaled dragoness shook her head, and quickly gave a sarcastic response.

"So you mean I told you the truth? That's unthinkable!" After both laughed at the response, Dawn told his mother about his day, happy to be wrong about what would happen today.
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:50 pm

The next day, the three friends were playing outside the odd building, and waiting for Rebelde to show his face. All the young hatchlings were excited to actually learn something, especially considering what they would be learning. Torch and Dawnsun had finished up a bit of wrestling when Moonglow gave the pair a curious look. Both males looked at each other before Dawn finally opened his mouth.

“Something wong?” The ebony-scaled dragoness shook her head.

“No. Just undering what we ill do.” As she said this, the serpent-like teacher slid out off the building, and led everyone inside. Nothing seemed different, but Torch still looked at everything like it was. Then the older dragon spoke up.

“Ok everyone. So today I will start teaching you about telekinetic magic.” The old dragon then lifted a small book with this magic, bringing it to his lifted tail. “Now, to use this magic, you must focus on the object. Feel the energy you hold inside you, and reach for it. As for the rest of you, follow me.”

Torch looked at his friends before saying “See ou later,” and following the serpent. As everyone else left, the magic users all tried to lift various objects around the room. Two or three hatchlings caught on quickly, with gold and purple energy surrounding different objects. Most, however, were having trouble. Including Dawnsun and Moonglow.
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:12 am

Dawnsun looked around the room, noticing the few hatchlings that seemed to already understand how to move the objects. He sighed, looking at Moonglow with an look of annoyance on his face. He then asked "Why this not working?" Moon just shook her head, not really sure what to say.

"I not know," the ebony dragoness responded before the winged serpent returned. He smiled at the quick progress of some, but quickly looked around.

"So, for those of you who are struggling, don't worry. Most of you will not even begin to move anything until the end of this weak. And those of you that have started seem to lack full control. This is also normal. In time, you should all be able to at least move objects."

The next few hours was mostly taken up by trial, error, and continued failure for most of the hatchling. Moon just managed to get a purple glow around things, but could not lift them. Dawn also had trouble, but seemed to get nowhere by the time everyone was given something to eat. This was also when Torch came back, seeming just a bit winded. The Solar-Lunar dragoness look at her friend, seeming just a bit concerned.

"You ok, Torch?" The wyvern just huffed as he prepared to take a bite of his food.

"We work on fire breath. I do a lot of this." The fire wyvern then began to blow air over his food, which got his two friends laughing. Torch just joined in with the laughing as the trio ate.

The rest of the day was pretty much the same thing. Most of the hatchlings trying to make something move with magic. And, for the most part, they did not get too far. By the end of the day everyone was tired, and slowly filtering out of the building. Dawn, Moon, and Torch, on the other claw, were sitting and playing some sort of game. Rebelde notice the three and slide over, just to check on them.

"Are you three ok?" The hatchlings looked up, and Moonglow quickly answered.

"Yep. We just play a gome." The adult smiled, siding towards the back of the building.

"Ok then, just don't stay too long." The three played their little game for a bit longer before beginning their walk back to their homes. They did not really talk this time, their energy drained. The only thing they said to each other was "Bye," as they split off to their own homes.

Moonglow slowly walked in, noticing her mom and dad, Nighthawk and Lightcloud, had not seen her come in. The ebony hatchling seemed to get an energy boost as she began to sneak up on the adults. She moved slowly, trying her best not to make a sound. Then, she pounced, grabbing both her parents tails. The pair look at their daughter, smiling, and the white male quickly picked her up.

"Well, it looks like someone had a good day," the male said, nuzzling his little 'ness. The hatchling chuckled lightly as she was nuzzled. The little dragon then nodded as she climbed onto Lightcloud's shoulder and curled up, ready for a nap. The parents smiles, and Nighthawk nuzzled her hatchling a little. She must have had a full day to be this tired.
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:35 am

Six years later.

Dawnsun slowly walked out of his sleeping chamber, tired but excited for the day. He used his tails, which had begun to develop barbs, to grip on of the books he had been given to study. Dawn’s has changed a good bit physically. He was bigger and his horns had lengthened, with his lower pair turning up and the upper pair turning down. He had also become more skilled in magic, though he still hadn’t found a form that was easy for him to learn.

After grabbing the book, the young dragon came out of his part of the den, ready to leave and head to the small school. As walked to the main area of the den, he noticed Ghoststar and his parents already getting some food. He flew onto his dad’s back and nuzzled the white scaled adult’s head. The older dragon smiled, nuzzling his son back.

“Good to see you’re finally awake son. From what Rebelde tells me, he has something special planned.” The young dragon just smiled as he heard, and quickly got something to eat. As he started to chow down, Dawnsun’s mother chuckled and told him to slow down. The white dragon just laughed before finishing and running out side.

Once Dawn got outside, he heard flapping above him. He looked up at the noise to see Torch flying above him. Like Dawnsun, he had grown quite a bit. While shorter than his friend, Torch was still bigger bodied. The Solar-Lunar male quickly took to the air and joined his friend. Torch smiled as Dawn came up.

“Hey bud! You hear that we have something special today?”

“Yeah. My Dad told me. I wonder what Rebelde has planned?” Torch gave Dawn a quizzical look before responding.

“Not sure. Maybe Moonglow knows?” The two friends soon darted off for the now familiar building. Once they arrived, the two noticed Moon sitting by herself, as usual. Like them, she had grown, being almost Dawn’s hight. Her horns had also grown some, and had gained an upward curve. The dragoness seemed excited when her friends finally approached.

“Hey! You guys hear what we’re doing today?” Both just looked confused before Shaking their heads. “We’re going into the lowlands.” Torch practically jumped out of his pelt with excitement while Dawn just looked surprised.

“Really?”

“This is going to be awesome!”

“I know.”

“Well, well. If it isn’t the oddballs.” All three young dragons turned to see a thorn in their sides. All of them gave the new dragon an annoyed look before Torch asked “Don’t you have anything better to do Sunspot.” The dragon just laughed and looked them.

“What’s wrong Wing Walker? Can’t taken a little heat.” Torch growled at Sunspot, slamming his tail club on the ground as a threat. The bully then looked at Dawnsun.

“What about you Tails? You actually find an easy piece of magic yet.” It was the that Sunspot was hit with a blast of electricity. He turned and looked at Moon. “Aw, Fins. You care about your friends sooo much.” He just walked away laughing, but not before hitting the three with a low power Light Magic Breath. Moonglow just gave an angry look at the bully as he walked off.

“Jerk!”
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:03 pm

After their little run in with Sunspot, the three friends walked closer to where Rebelde was. The serpent noticed the group seemed bruised, so he quickly brought all the hatchlings to attention. "As many of you know by now, we are going to the lowlands today. Now there are some rules to this. You will stay with the group. You will listen to what I tell you. And you will not rough house." The older dragon eyed Sunspot, who just seemed to chuckle at the last part. He just eyed the hatchling before continuing. "Ok. Now as long as everyone follows the rules we should be ready. Come on."

Once they were off, the group flew down and away from their mountain home. It was a half hour before the dragons made it to their destination. The was a beautiful, forested area unlike anything the hatchlings had seen before. So much green. So many sounds. They all looked around with wide eyes as their serpent teacher slide closer to them.

"Beautiful, isn't it hatchlings?" Moon looked up at Rebelde and nodded, while Torch's clubbed tail swayed back and forth. THe fire wyvern then said "It sure is" as the serpent chuckled at the reactions. He then slithers up to a tree, rubbing the bark with his tail.

"These trees have been here for hundreds of years, standing as a home for birds, squirrels, insects, and reptiles. Now if you look here...." As the teacher continued, Dawnsun noticed that Sunspot and some other hatchlings had sneaked off. The male dragon didn't think much of it until he was quickly dragged by his tails. He turned to see two of the dragons that ran off had grabbed him, and that Moonglow and Torch had soon followed. All three eyed the group of hatchlings before Sunspot spoke up.

"We were wanting to play a little game, and you three are going to join in." Moon just shook her head, and all three looked unconvinced. The dragonness then asked "Or what? You try to hurt us with you weak breath?" This got Dawn and Torch snickering before Sunspot growled.

"You think you're so funny." Dawn the stood up.

"Let's just get out of here." His two friends soon got up and began to walk away with him before Sunspot jumped in front of them.

"No, no. Your not going anywhere." Torch had had enough of this, and readied his tail.

"And if we don't listen to you, creep?"

"Wait," Moon said looking at everyone. "Does it feel... cold to anyone?" Dawn looked at his friend before getting the same feeling, and the other magic sensitive hatchlings had the same looks of confusion on their faces as he did. Something wasn't right here. There was something dark nearby.
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:41 pm

Torch and a female ice dragon both looked at the other hatchlings with confusion. Apparently, neither felt the chill that seemed to came over the others. While the wyvern couldn’t feel the cold, he had learned to trust his friends occasional “feelings.” Torch noticed that even Sunspot, who usually wasn’t fazed by anything, started backing away.

“Hey, Tai...Dawnsun,” Sunspot started to nervously say. “Maybe you were right.” The other dragons, seeming to agree with the bully, began to move back towards the group. It was then that they all heard a growl, and some rustling in the vegetation. Then they heard a hiss. Moonglow and Torch’s maws already had licks of flame escaping, and the rest readied their magic.

Finally, a large, dark colored beast stepped into view. It had two headed, one with a mane and one with horns, and a tail tipped with a serpent’s head. Dawn’s eyes widened when he realized what it was.

“A.... A chimera? But it looks....” Before the white scaled dragon could finish, the beast looked looked at the hatchlings with its heads, and soon spoke!

“Aaaagoooooc.” Torch just gave a confused look at the others, noting he had never heard of a talking chimera before. It was then that the beast lounged at the ice dragoness, pinning her to the ground. This seemed to scare Sunspot even more than before, and the Solar-Lunar bully quickly yelled out “Chill” before jumping on the creature himself. The beast seemed to get the dragon off with ease, but was soon met with a blast of ice.

The Chill soon ran to Sun, hoping he was ok, as the others tried to bring the chimera down. There was one issue though. The Solar-Lunar hatchlings’ magic breath didn’t seem to do anything, yet Torch, Chill, and elemental magic could hurt it. It was almost like the creature was born to dissipate anything that was raw magic. This. Was not. Normal.
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:30 pm

The more the group of hatchling fought, the more they realized that they could not win this fight. This Chimera was powerful. It could take everything that could throw it. Meanwhile, Sunspot finally came to, but he was hurting. Chill helped him up, and the pair began get moving. As they did this, the dragoness called to the others to run. One by one, the hatchling began to run until it was only Dawnsun and Moonglow left. The dark scaled dragoness told her friend to run, but as he did he heard a yelp.

"Moon!" he shouted, turning to see the beast ready to do... something. The male couldn't really tell what the Chimera was doing, but whatever it was it could not be good. He turned back, and ran towards the creature. He roared and lashed with his tails, but both Dawn and Moon noticed something strange. Only one tail with a large barb hit the creature. Dawn turn to see it was... his? The golden glow of Solar-Lunar Light Magic soon covered the tail as it split back in two. The beast then turned to him.

Dawn jumped the creature, his claws changing as he did. He was quickly thrown off, but looked at Moonglow. "Get moving! Run!" he commanded before attacking again, but the 'ness instead joined the fight. They both tried, but the Chimera was just too strong. Its snake headed tail bit into Dawn's wing, causing the hatchling to let out a screech, and the beast slashed at his maw. It also managed to grab and throw Moon with its lion's head. It soon cornered the wary pair, looking ready to end this fight. The hatchling huddled together, ready for the worse, until they heard something.

A scream... from the Chimera! The hatchling looked to see Rebelde "standing" there. He let out a hissing screech before attacking the beast. The pair of dragons could only watch as their teach wrapped around the monster. The feathered serpent constricted the three headed beast until its life was gone. As he uncoiled from now dead Chimera, the teacher turned to the hatchlings. "Let's go," he said. But as the hatchlings got up, Dawn fell to the ground, passing out from the fight.

Sometime later, Dawnsun's eyes slowly opened. He was home, but he felt like he was drop from a mountain and could not fly. He tried to stretch his wings, but one shot pain through him as he moved it. He was soon greeted by the voices of his family. Apparently he had been out for hours thanks to that snake bite. He noticed someone else too. Moonglow? And Sunspot? Both hatchlings also looked hurt, each wrapped with a few cloths, but they seemed better than him. At least his family weren't too pushy with questions, because he didn't have any answers. The hatchling's family soon decided to give him some rest, but Moon held back for a moment.

"Thank you f... for saving me," she said, sounding like she had just sparred with Torch. Dawn just smiled. "You would've done the same for me." He then looked at the door.

"Why was Sunspot here?" he asked, a bit confused, and just noticing the claw marks on his snout. The dragoness just sighed and chuckled.

"He had a bit of a change of heart. Apparently seeing everyone risk their hides gave him a wake up call." She then looked back at door, knowing someone would have noticed she hadn't left by now. Plus, Moon knew good and well she needed rest too. So she just looked at her friend, saying "I should go rest too" before surprising both herself and Dawn. The  dragoness quickly bumped her snout with his before quickly leaving the room, her cheeks becoming slightly pale. Meanwhile, Dawn's face went slightly red.
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:06 am

It had been seven years since the chimera fight, and all the former hatchlings had grown in both size and knowledge since then. Dawnsun, who was now eighty foot tall, walked down one of the streets; talking to Torch and Sunspot as he went. Torch was now around his best friend’s hight, but was bigger bodied, while Sunspot had a few feet on his old rival-turned-friend. The three were talking about what any dragons their age would.

“Come on Dawn,” the fire wyvern began. “You can’t deny that you and Moon love each other.” Sunspot then budded in.

“I’m with the hot head on this one. I mean, y’all did kiss.”

“We’re just friends guys,” the two tailed dragon complained, though his voice betrayed him. Sunspot just shook his head.

“Yeah, who have acted like more than friends ever since you got that scar.” Dawnsun touched the claw marks on his snout for a second before speaking again.

“Ok. So maybe I do like her. But... what if she thinks we’re just friends?”

Unknown to the drogons, their dragoness friends, Moonglow and Chill, were having a very similar conversation.

“Moonglow. You and Dawnsun aren’t fooling anyone but yourselves. I mean, you even kissed.” The dark scaled dragoness flashed a surprised look to her ice colored friends.

“How do you know about that!?”

“Sunspot told me. We’re about to be mates. He tells me everything he knows.” Moon just shook her head.

“Well... maybe I do, sort of, kinda, like Dawn. But Chill, he probably thinks we’re just friends.” The icy dragoness smiled.

It was about that time that the two groups met up. Chill quickly walked over and nuzzled Sunspot, while Dawn and Moon gave their usual awkward smiles. Torch just chuckled to himself watching this. Those two were so blind to love it was embarrassing. He had watched these two do their dance for seven years now, and he had honestly lost hope in Dawn and Moon figuring this out on their own. The wyvern couldn’t help but intervene.

“Hey Dawn. Wasn’t there something you wanted to ask Moon?” Dawn looked confused.

“I did?” Torch just hit him lightly with his club and pointed to Moon. “Oh! A....” The wyvern just slapped his face with his wing. This was about as smooth as swamp drake’s hide. Chill, meanwhile, whispered something to her mate-to-be. Sunspot just flash a toothy smile and a chuckle. He then turned his gaze to the floundering drogon.

“Yeah. Dawn thought it’d be fun to have a double date. Right bud?” Dawn just looked confused for a second, but Moon looked at him.

“Really,” she asked with a hint of excitement that didn’t surprise anyone except Dawnsun.

“Y-yeah! That was it.” The dragoness quickly hugged him with her wings, but soon realized how weird this probably looked and stopped. She then simply smiled and spoke.

“That sounds great. When?”

“Tonight,” Chill said, saving Dawn from more embarrassment. “We can meet back up here. That ok?” Everyone agreed and when the time came they met back in the same spot. Well, everyone except Sunspot and Chill. Dawnsun and Moonglow sat there for about ten minutes until the white scaled dragon finally spoke.

“You know, I think we’ve been dooped.”

“Yeah,” Moon said. She noticed the her cru... her friend seemed nervous. The dragoness gave him a concerned look, asking, “Are you ok? You look worried.” Dawnsun finally looked back smiling a bit.

“Yeah. Just thinking about what happened after that chimera attack. When you....”

“Oh,” the ness said surprised. “What about it.”

“Well... I.... We never really did anything after that, right?” Moon just nodded.

“Yeah. But why were you...?”

“Would you want to be my mate?” Dawnsun clamped his own snout shut while Moonglow stared, befuddled.

“That was... to the point.” The drogon just hid his head in his paws, embarrassed by what he said.

“I’m sorry. It’s just... I’ve like you ever since that kiss, and we’ve acted weird around each other since then, and I... I....” The white and gold male was soon shut up and surprised by a kiss. He then looked at Moon, who was smiling.

“I love you too, and for a bit longer.” She then nuzzled Dawn, leaning onto his shoulder. “And yes. I’ll definitely be your mate, though we may want to wait a little.”

“Yeah. Sorry about that.”
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:53 am

It had been a couple of years since Dawn and Moon's little "double date" dooping, and the pair had officially become mates. All-in-all not a lot had change within the community of dragons. At least until a grim discovery was made.

"What happened to him?"

"Who would've done this?"

Dawn was quick to run up and see what everyone was talking about.... A slain dragon with strange claw marks across his body. He looked shocked, his gold markings going pale. This dragon was one he knew well. One of the shop owners. In the small settlement, and there was a smell on him. One that brought back bad memories for the twin tailed dragon. The chimera.

The dragon hung his head low, and walked back to he and Moonglow's new den. The dragoness looked up at him, smiling until she noticed the look on his face.

"Is something wrong," she asked calmly, while Dawn laid next to her.

"Silver was slain last night. He had a scent on him. The same as the chimera." Moon looked shocked, walking over and nuzzling her mate before sitting next to him.

"Do they know what happened?" Dawn just shook his head.

"No. The claw makers weren't like anything I've ever seen. They were... rough. Really rough." Dawn sounded worried, trying to figure out what could have done such a thing. Sadly, this wasn't the end.

More and more dragons seemed to turn up dead, and one thing seemed consistent: All were notable for having powerful magic. What's more, each seemed different though. No two attacks were the same. It was almost like... the attacker could change their shape.... It wasn't before others started whispering about who could do this.

One night after a few days of this, Torch came bursting into Dawsun and Moonglow's den with a two headed pair of Solar-Lunar sisters in tow. The den's inhabitants had been sleeping before the group barged in, but they woke up the two tailed drogon. Dawn just eyed the three.

"Torch, Luna, Nova? What's going on?" Torch quickly tossed a bag at Dawn, looking back at the door.

"You need to run. Now." The white scaled dragon just looked confused.

"What?" At this point, Moonglow began to wake up, giving everyone a funny look as Luna answered.

"They think it's you, Dawnsun." Her sister soon followed suit.

"They think you killed all those dragons." Moon's head finally shot up, looking worried as Torch continued.

"Dawn, we know it wasn't you, but I'm not sure they'll give you anything fair at this point. You... you have to run...." It was clear Torch hated saying that, but Moon quickly stood up and went next to her mate, twining her tail with one of his.

"If he's going, I'm going."

"Moon. Are you...."

"Positive. I wouldn't leave you out in the cold." Dawn simply nodded, knowing he couldn't change her mind. The two dragon got ready, and flew off in the cover of night before anyone could stop them. Once they had gotten as far as they could fly, the pair found a cave. A temporary shelter, but shelter nonetheless. As they walked in and prepared for some sleep, Moon glanced over at Dawn, getting as close as she could.

"Hey. We'll be safe here, right?" Dawn smiled a bit, nuzzling her.

"Yeah. We will be."
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down