Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Table Three (Private: Ruitex/Vorsen)

3 posters

Go down

Table Three (Private: Ruitex/Vorsen) Empty Table Three (Private: Ruitex/Vorsen)

Post by Oculus Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:44 pm

(Private for Ruisen and Vortex)
Oculus
Oculus

Back to top Go down

Table Three (Private: Ruitex/Vorsen) Empty Re: Table Three (Private: Ruitex/Vorsen)

Post by Senka Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:05 pm

The ring interrupted Ruisen's attempts at conversation. He turned his head to see where such a sound would come from and saw the grey dragon that greeted him at the front doors. Momentarily distracted at how echoing works on land ('He just has to tap a metal thing and the entire room fills with sound?'), he focused back on Oculus, who started to talk about the gems and where to go. Ruisen ran a claw over his gem until he heard the white gem directed to table three. He turned to look for table three and saw the masked dragon he tried to talk with before heading that way. The Lakara put the gem back into his satchel and hurried over to the table as to not keep his date waiting.

Once there, he set down his plate and peered at the dragon's purple eyes. "It's Ruisen," he greeted for the second time in the hour, "Nice to meet you, again, I suppose." Ruisen looked back to the crowd of dragons and watched how they dispersed into their tables. His eyes went over the structure of the palace, "This place is built so differently than the Lakaran castle. It's so strange to see certain things on land that are way different in the water," He poked his seafood with the fork given, "Cooked food is one of them," he chuckled.
Senka
Senka

Back to top Go down

Table Three (Private: Ruitex/Vorsen) Empty Re: Table Three (Private: Ruitex/Vorsen)

Post by Vortex Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:44 pm

Vortex had mostly been avoiding conversation before the event initially began, sort of lurking in the corner with his food. As the ring of the fountain being thwacked interrupted his thoughts, he turned to Oculus, having waited for that sound for a while now. It wasn't that he hated parties, he just liked other things much better. As he heard the seating assignments, he eventually heard his (blue to table three), then he reluctantly got up and moved to the table with a universal "3" on it. Glancing around to see who might also be heading to table three, he saw a indigo, seemingly-aquatic lindwurm making their way over in that direction, who he assumed was his date since the lindwurm had a white gem.

Setting his plate down at the table, he smiled warmly in greeting to the lindwurm, recognizing them as the one who had tried to strike up conversation with him earlier. "Vortex." He responded, exchanging his name as well. "A pleasure to make your acquaintance." Vortex glanced around as the rest of the guests separated into their pairs. Returning his gaze to his date as they began to speak, he nodded, having seen the Lakaran castle despite it's unique location. Being a wanderer had it's advantages at times. "Indeed. There is certainly quite a contrast between the two." He replied after a moment of silence, then chuckling softly at the addition. "Very true."
Vortex
Vortex

Back to top Go down

Post by Senka Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:20 pm

The rest of the dragons got settled into their seats, some more reluctantly than others, Ruisen noticed. They delved into their own conversations and he assumed he should pay attention to his date and not to the others around him. Folding his lower set of wings down, he continued the conversation. "Are you Xoyan, Vortex? You seem to know your way around this place." Hoping not to sound accusing or assuming, he added, "At least, that's what I've seen. You've been at this party longer, so maybe I'm just new to this palace." Ruisen dug his fork into the fish provided- marlin, it looked like- and took out a piece, popping it into his mouth. Fire-cooked food was a rare delicacy for Ruisen. Even if he was on land, he had no fire to cook his fish, and never asked any fire-breathing draconiforme to cook one for him.

"This seafood is amazing," Ruisen pointed out as he glanced at Vortex's plate, "What food did you get?" After his date would answer, he nodded his head. "There are some magnificent cooks in charge of this. The king has good taste in workers, for sure." As he was talking, he noticed a latecomer just walk in. Ruisen immediately recognized the blue scales and yellow fins. "And it looks like my Orca has good taste in parties," he chuckled to himself.
Senka
Senka

Back to top Go down

Post by Vortex Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:26 pm

Though he would never admit it since he didn't want to come off as rude, Vortex had never met a lindwurm before. He was more fascinated by the creature in front of him than the rest of the event. The form of their body, the way they moved. All interesting to Vortex. "Uh... Not really. I'm a volunteer. I mostly helped out with the setup and other stuff." He replied simply, glancing up at the ceiling. "I help out the Xoya quite frequently. I may be a rogue myself, but they always seem to have something for me to do." He finished with a smile, slicing a piece off of his... questionable green fish-like meat, then eating it. It was a dish he had specifically requested, made out of one of the radiation-mutated fish off of the shores of Shiveki. It wouldn't harm you when it was cooked, but eat it raw and just hope you have some vodka nearby to clean your system of the excessive amounts of rads which you might soak up from it's acidic blood.

"Indeed it is." He said as Ruisen pointed it out. "I picked seafood as well, except this kind is a bit of an... acquired taste." He spoke with a chuckle at the end, taking another bite. Glancing up to notice the latecomer, he recognized Arkhor, the Lakara's Orca. "Mhmm. It would appear so. Better to be late than not show at all."
Vortex
Vortex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down