I forgot my password

Our Discord
Our Discord
Latest topics
» True Path - an AU My Hero Academia roleplay
by Guest Today at 10:29 am

» Head AuSitter
by Ngozi Today at 5:31 am

» Two Rulers for One. (Open, Stormcallers.)
by Solarlight and Darksky Yesterday at 9:42 pm

» Bond of Power (Private with Athena)
by Artemise Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:27 pm

» Savan [WIP]
by Savan Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:40 pm

» Day and Night
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:30 pm

» What The Heck (Priv/Ayato)
by Athena Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:45 am

» An Aspiring Adviser [Private - Solarlight and Darksky]
by Solarlight and Darksky Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:32 pm

» Strawhat // One Piece AU
by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:05 pm

» A casual meeting [Private - Oculus / Ask before joining]
by Artemise Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:54 pm

» Athena, Ice Wyvern (Application)
by Artemise Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:01 am

» Zollunis, The Life Giver (Needs Approval)
by Artemise Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:32 am

» Character Info
by Oculus Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:39 pm

» Out and About. (Open to all)
by Arctic Kaiju Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:12 pm

» Ask the Dragons
by Solarlight and Darksky Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:01 pm

Staff Online
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:04 am

An Aspiring Adviser [Private - Solarlight and Darksky]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

An Aspiring Adviser [Private - Solarlight and Darksky]

Post by Artemise on Wed May 09, 2018 9:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Caramina rarely concerned herself with the current affairs of the Stormcallers. She had never seen any need to do so, nor had the wish.

But what if? The dragoness found herself thinking suddenly as she strolled through one of the many winding corridors that curved around the Twilight Palace, taking a route that had long grown familiar to her. The marble floor was cool against her paws, pristine and elegant, their shine untouched by time. What if? As a citizen, she had no obligation to tangle herself in the web of complications that involving herself in current affairs undoubtedly encompassed, and even if she wanted to, she had no idea how. But with the new rank that the new Rulers, Solarlight and Darksky, introduced, it was a possibility.

Well, she'd consider it. It wasn't like she was running short of time, anyway, Caramina thought as she arrived at the Library, the doors swinging open at a gentle push to reveal her favourite place in the whole world. Shelves seemed to unfurl away from the entrance, their bodies bursting with books. A high ceiling allowed some sunlight to creep through as gentle rays, giving the room a warm radiance to it. Armchairs littered the large space, comfortable, plush and promising a well-spent, relaxing afternoon.

And then her gaze fell upon Solarlight and Darksky.

They were browsing through books, seeming to be searching for something. Their presence once more brought to mind the matter she'd planned to mull over later, especially since this would be a good chance to volunteer herself as adviser. She stood at the entrance uncertainly, the doors falling closed behind her with a click. Realising that it'd be rude to not greet the new Rulers, she went over to do so. "Greetings, your Royal Majesties," she greeted with a teasing smile.

--

Artemise's dialogue colour

Artemise

Tribe : Kaamil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An Aspiring Adviser [Private - Solarlight and Darksky]

Post by Solarlight and Darksky on Sun May 20, 2018 10:42 am

Both Solarlight and Darksky smiled as Caramine seemed to become more relaxed. She seemed to at least be thinking about the role with her next words, but it was what she said next that surprised them. Lucky? That wasn’t something anyone had called the two’s attachment that before. They both gave her surprised looks, especially Sky, as she explained why. Neither could help but smile as Solar spoke up. ”No one’s ever said that about our... closeness before. Not even Yian or Glasoc. But you do know your a friend to us, right? You’d still have a better connection to us than a random dragon.”

The pair then noticed the way she looked when Solar mentioned Rihzome. The male felt bad, remembering how close they were. It was then that Cara said they didn’t need the shadowing. That they could just rule their own way. Solar once again spoke, soon following by his black scaled sister. ”We know. It’s just.... Um....”

”What he’s trying to admit is that we’re some of the youngest dragons here. Of every dragon he could’ve picked, he pick us. We just... don’t know why.”
Solarlight and Darksky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise on Tue May 22, 2018 2:59 am

Whatever the twins had been told about or thought of their attachment, it was clearly far from lucky, evident in the surprised looks that came over their faces, hilarious in their similarity. This was, Cara guessed, the first time they had been labelled as such. At the mention of Yian and Glasoc (whoever they were) failing to reassure Solar and Sky that their joined situation wasn't all that strange, she looked somewhat disdainful, her lips a thin line of disapproval. "Most, unfortunately, see the bad side of things, but choose not to comment," she remarked, "but I see the good, and I point it out."

However, Solar calling her a friend had her smiling warmly again, and she said, feeling flattered, "I'm glad to hear that. And yes, it is true that I would have better connections than any random dragon, but my point still stands. Both of you are lucky to share such a deep understanding of each other. Appreciate it." Her smile widened at Sky's words about Rihzome's selection, and she explained, "Rihzome... Had taken quite a fancy to you two during his time here. An interest, I should say... And he must have seen potential in one of your interactions. That is all, I think; don't worry too much about it. Does it really matter, anyway? Rihzome isn't here for you to ask, so why spend so much time wondering if you're not going to get an answer?"

--

Artemise

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky on Tue May 22, 2018 3:46 pm

The pair smiled at Cara’s words, but both seemed a bit uneasy about her face appeared after they mentioned Yian and Glasoc, but Sky told Solar to not mention anything right now. Once Cara had finished, they were smiling again, and Solar spoke calmly. ”Thanks Cara. And trust me, we appreciate having each other. Guess it’s a good thing we ended up as Stormcallers instead of another tribe.”

Then Cara told them about Rihzome. How he took an interest in them, and possibly saw enough potential to make them Rulers. Not only that, but saying that it really didn’t matter was a bit of a wake up call for them too. Both Solarlight and Darksky were almost obsessed with knowing how and why, but it wasn’t really helping them here. It definitely brought a smile to their faces.

”Thanks. We needed to hear that.”

”Yeah. It really helped.”
Solarlight and Darksky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise on Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:33 pm

Caramina nodded gravely. "Yes. I'm sure both of you have suffered through too many odd or disgusted looks, but I'm glad that hasn't caused a rift between you two. Never let another dragon's opinion think yourselves unlucky." She observed their expressions closely, wary of accidentally letting slip the wrong words and unintentionally cause offence to the two. Then again, it wasn't like the twins to be petty, she reasoned with herself. The words hung in the air between them, unsaid but clear nonetheless: If the twins had been in a less open-minded tribe like the Stormcallers, they definitely would have suffered more than the weight of contemptuous words. They probably would have been bullied and treated like an outcast.

She was glad to find that her words were sinking in and not bouncing off a stubborn wall, as was the case with most she tried to give advice on. Lifting a shoulder in a shrug, Caramina asked cheerfully, "Anything else?"

--

Artemise

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky on Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:32 pm

Both twins smiled and nodded at Caramina’s remarks. ”Don’t worry. We won’t.” Sure, they sometimes didn’t think they were luck, especially on the rare occasion that things got heated between them, but Cara’s words definitely rang true. Even with looks they sometimes got, they were really loved by their not-so-normal family.

The the long bodied dragoness asked if they needed anything else. The pair looked at each other before Solar smiled, with Sky soon returning the look. They pair then faced her, seeming to be thinking of something. Sky then spoke in a kind, happy tone.

”Well, you said it would be a good idea to ask and see if there were things that others saw that could be improved. So, is there anything you’d want to see done?” Solarlight then gave a kind smirk, seeming to have something on his mind.

”And seriously, think about the advisor position. Me and Sky may have each other, but we both get off track sometimes.”
Solarlight and Darksky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2