Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Beach Party? (Open to all)

2 posters

Go down

Beach Party? (Open to all) Empty Beach Party? (Open to all)

Post by Mizuko Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:10 pm

Waves roared like the mighty beast that held them. Thunderstruck the waves as an attempt to tame them. The wind howled laughing at the two. This atmosphere fell perfectly aline with Mizuko's current mood. Emotions tossed and turned inside him. Fighting against each other in a battle that tore him apart. His mind trapped him inside until he decided what to do. Everything in his body was going to break him if he doesn't do something right now.

The Leviathan floated on his back trying to calm his mind. Even with the storm, he felt calm as the waves carried him up and down. Moments like this he felt at one with the water, rough and uncertain. Thoughts raced in his mind; was he forever lonely, forever trying to fill that hole in his heart that others dug for him? The only reason he became a Seal was to feel like he belonged. To feel like he was wanted and useful. In the end, he was just another faceless pawn ready to sacrifice himself for the Orcas. He would die on the battlefield alone just like all his many members before him.

Mizuko felt the wave under him die down which meant the sun would be out soon. In times like these, he would travel to land and lay down on the warm sand and sleep. His scales ached at the thought of the warmth and security. From time to time he would bury himself in the sand and sulk or eat any crabs that came by. Usually, he would stay until midnight letting his mind slip into the depths of his subconscious. Wondering the lonely man's path as he would call it.

Soon he reached the coast as the sun beamed down its hot rays. Mizuko leaped out of the water and onto the dry sand. Water droplets dripped down from his horns and spines. He could've sworn that the water evaporated almost instantly then again he wasn't really trusting himself right now. Mizuko started nuzzling and rolling around in the sand getting the much-needed heat that his muscles in his mind and body yearned for.  He dug his head spikes under the sand and lifted the sand into the air with a head toss. After a few more sand tosses Mizuko laid down and began to lose himself in his thoughts.
Mizuko
Mizuko

Back to top Go down

Beach Party? (Open to all) Empty Re: Beach Party? (Open to all)

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:27 pm

The twins had been sitting on that beach all night. They were honestly getting away from some of there more anger citizens. Why were they angry? Two words. Ki’Sha. Alliance. Not too Stormcaller like if you asked Solarlight or Darksky, but there was tension between the tribes before they became Rulers. They never realize how much until they met with Athena, the new Ku’za of the desert tribe. Now some of their own.

At least they were getting something done while Advisors ran things. The pair were trying to learn elemental magic. Supposedly it was one of the simplest to learn, but that didn’t seem to be the case for the two head dragons. Or at least for Sky.

”Gah! Why can’t I get this!” Solar looked at his sister’s annoyed appearance, and gave her a sympathetic look.

”You just gotta keep trying sis. You’ll get it.” Sky just shook her head, pointing to the burnt spot on the ground.

”But you’re already spitting embers, and I can’t even get a spark.” Solar was about to say something else when he noticed a new figure appear on the beach. He quickly recognized the features as those of a leviathan. Interesting. The male of the two looked over to his sister, and asked whether she wanted to go check the new dragon out.

”I.... Um.... I’m not sure. I don’t really want to.” The black scaled dragoness then thought for a moment, and looked at her brother. ”But I got my way last time. So ok.”

Once it was decided, the twins picked up the book they were using and flew over to where the dragon was. They landed a short ways from the new dragon so they didn’t seem threatening, and Solar soon called out to the dragon. ”Hey there!”
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Tribe : Stormcaller

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuko Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:24 pm

Mizuko was deep in conversation with his heart when he was interrupted. He shot up seeing a two-headed dragon not that far from where he was. Immdentaly he took a defensive position one good thing that being a Seal taught him was never trust anyone who wasn't the tribe. He made sure at least one of his hind feet was in the water just in case he had to put these two down. His eyes traveled between the two as he checked them for any weakness he can exploit.

Now he had to deal with this. Potential terrorist ready to strike the very kingdom he protects. There was never a time he could have time to himself. Already he had ten ways of taking these guys out. Going off of the height and size different Mizuko had the advantage. Although, they did have wings and he wasn't very fast on land. Good thing the ocean was right by them and he would exploit it to the fullest.

The salty water under his foot stayed true to calm him. Maybe just maybe these guys weren't that bad. They honestly didn't seem like the malicious type but he couldn't take any chances. His mind was foggy; right now he wasn't thinking straight and that lead him to do stupid things. What if these two were leaders of a tribe or some high ranking officials. Gods, how idiotic he's being.

"I am Mizuko of the Lakara tribe, state your names and your business." His smooth but cold voice came out. He wasn't going to play games with these two.
Mizuko
Mizuko

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:04 pm

The moment the sea dragon became defensive, Solarlight drug himself in front around so that his side faced the leviathan. Like the aquatic dragon before him, the white scaled male looked for any ways he and Darksky could defeat this possible opponent. They could fly, and had magic that they could use, but this drake had the sea.

Sky, on the other claw, looked a bit frightened by the dragon’s quick actions. She wasn’t sure if this dragon was going to attack or not. It didn’t help that her brother pulled himself to face the leviathan, but at least their usual tactic was ready. It was then that the sea dragon asked who they were, and why they were there.

Both became slightly more relaxed, though Sky still looked shy, and Solar began explain. ”We are the Rulers of the Stormcallers, Solarlight and Darksky, and we’re here to have a safer place to test our magic.””
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuko Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:01 pm

Immediately Mizuko became relax and sat on his rear. His whole body shook with guilt. He just possibly might have ruined any ties with the Stormcallers. A heavy sigh released from his jaws. What a ruined wreck he was. Was he forever going to let other chip away at his inside but not show it on the outside? Over and over his heart became an anchor of doubt and anxiety as his brain wish washed any common sense. Anger grew inside him before his very bones felt they were being licked by the fires of hatred.

In a moment he realized how insane he looked in front of rulers. He puffed out his chest and straightened out his spine in hopes of giving off professionalism. He walked over to them and said, "I apologize for my rude behavior. Do not take my actions as representing my tribe. I'm the cause for my actions, not them." He bowed.

Mizuko looked back at the ocean with a dull look and then looked back at Solarlight and Darksky with a plastic smile. "So, you learning magic? How have you've been with water magic? Perhaps I can help you out with that as a little please don't declare war against my tribe?" He gave a hearty laugh at the last part.
Mizuko
Mizuko

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:05 pm

Both twins gave the Mizuko an odd look at first. They noticed he looked angry, but Solar thought it looked more like he was angry with himself than anything. The drake did seem to get his composure back, looking much more professionally, before walking up to the twins. He made it clear that his actions were his own, and not his tribe’s. The two Rulers smiled, though Darksky’s was a shy one. The pair looked at each other, silently discussing the leviathan, and how he acted. The two looked back at him as Solar responded with a calm tone.

”No need to apologize or bow Mizuko. I’m gonna guess you’re a Seal, so you were probably just doing your job.” Sky quietly nodded in agreement with he body mate. She had only just met the new dragon, so she wasn’t ready to try talking just yet.

Mizuko the asked what kind of magic the twins were learning, sayings that he could help telling a little joke. The pair both laughed at the joke, and Solar quickly remarked ”We’re Stormcallers. If we go to war something’s wrong.” He then pulled out the book they were using, showing it to the water dragon. ”Funny ya mention water magic. We’ve actually looking at elemental magic in general. Mostly fire so far, but water could be a nice change of pace.”

Sky followed this by let out a slight annoyed snort before commenting ”M-maybe I can actually do this one.”
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuko Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:04 pm

The Leviathan gave a shark tooth grin and turned towards the ocean. Oh, how lucky they were to have him as a teacher. Sometimes, when he had off he would go and help out the youth of the tribe. It was a way of dealing with all of his guilt for his children. A way to remember them without diving too deep into the past. His children were always a touchy subject for him and their mothers were worst.

"Now, water is the complete opposite of fire. Where fire is passionate and hot water is calm and cool. You must become one with it or it will pull you down into its depths."

With that, he dipped his foot in the water. It instantly wrapped around his leg and started traveling upwards. Tendrils grew out from his back whipping around wildly. Mizuko focused and they instantly they grew stiff and ready to be commanded. "Let's make it clear, you have to feel it and not back down from it." He backed away from the water and the tendrils fell off of him. "It's simple."
Mizuko
Mizuko

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:22 am

Solar and Sky listened carefully as Mizuko explained what to do, and watched in awe as he controlled the water with ease. It was quite beautiful to see the aquatic tendrils to move their way around the Leviathan. It was quite odd, really, but still beautiful. When Mizuko said it was easy, Sky smiled, but remembered fire is also supposed to be easy. Either way, Solarlight quickly spoke up. ”Ok. Let’s try this.” Sky nodded in agreement as they walked down to the water, opening the book nearby so they could use it along with Mizuko’s advice.

The pair closed their eyes and focused on the water. Though they couldn’t see or feel it, Mizuko would be able to notice something interesting. The water moved ever so slightly on Darksky’s side of the body, but didn’t even budge on Solarlight’s. Perhaps there was a reason fire was only easy for Solar....
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuko Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:39 pm

Mizuko felt pride rise from his chest and spread throughout his body. Even though they were possibly his age, his mind went back to all the times he would help out children and their magic. It was a little odd that these two even wanted to learn water magic. He would think a ruler would be at home only caring for their kind. Then again he never knew any other ruler except his. But, maybe one day everyone would come together and would settle their differences. Nah, most of the tribes were lesser than Lakaras.

He looked at Darksky she seemed to have gotten it right away. Perhaps she was more intuned with the ocean than Solarlight. Based off of the few minutes of being around them he determined Solarlight was more of the aggressive and outgoing type while Darksky was the shy and caring type. Two vastly different dragons stuck together for life. But maybe it was better that way. His mind went blank for a few seconds as he looked at the twins. They must have it rough. He wondered if they ever fought before.

He sighed, this was oddly reminded him of times he would spend with his actual children. Every now and again their moms would drop them off and Mizuko would have a blast with them. It was rare when he saw them because their moms didn't really like him which lead to his own children not liking him either. However, today was different. He would never see one of his children ever again.

A grunt sounded from his mouth before he spoke, "Ah, well done there Darksky, not many outside of the Lakara tribe can handle Blue Beauty. You should keep working on it maybe one day you'll be able to flood a rival tribe."
Mizuko
Mizuko

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:06 pm

The twins opened their eyes when they heard Mizuko begin to speak. Solar looked a bit defeated after the small test, but Sky looked like she was miles above the Tempest. She had actually done something with elemental magic! She then looked over at Solar, noticing his face. She nuzzled him a bit, before looking at Mizuko. The only thing she could get out of her mouth was ”Thank you.” Solar then looked at his sister.

”I wonder why I couldn’t get it to budge?” Sky just smiled and gave another sibling nuzzle.

”M-m-maybe It has something to do with m-me not being able to use fire?”
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuko Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:55 pm

Mizuko laid down, exasperated from the battle in his head. He tried his best to forget the news he'd gotten today it was so hard. It didn't help that Darksky reminded him so much of his own child. He was a shy but clever dragon. A future bigger than this world they were on. A dragon who was smart enough to learn to walk without any help from his parents. As a dad, Mizuko loved all his children immensely. He felt a very special connection with his lost son.

"Perhaps the sea isn't compatible with you, Solar. I mean based off of your names I'm guessing you guys are like the sun and moon. If you don't know the moon has a quite the effect on the ocean." Mizuko's voice came out weary.

That's when the floodgates he desperately put up came crashing down. His mind felt as if it was fritzing in and out of absolute terror and pure sorrow. Nothing now felt real; his body felt dead and lifeless but some cruel force is puppeteering his limbs for him. His breath became heavy as his vision faded. He laid his head down and put his claws on his head. His spines raised and his body shook as he was on the verge of crying.
Mizuko
Mizuko

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:10 am

Solarlight looked at Mizuko, noticing that something was running through the leviathan's head. The white scaled dragon was no mind reader, well he could only read Sky's mind and she could read his, so he couldn't tell what exactly it was. All he could guess was it was something he and/or his sister had triggered. Then the blue drake explained why he thought Solar was having trouble.

"That makes sense. Maybe there're ju... Mizuko?" It was then that the sea dragon almost seemed to break down. The twins didn't hesitate to walk closer, trying to see their new friend's face through his paws. Sky looked worried. Was it something they did? She nervously managed to get some words out of her mouth, looking at the blue dragon as she did.

"Mi-Mizuko? W-what's wrong."
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum