Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Invitation To the Grand Palaces

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Invitation To the Grand Palaces Empty Invitation To the Grand Palaces

Post by Whispering Soul Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:00 pm

Esridar waited patiently at the Palace gates. Today was the date he had specified in the letter he had sent to the two rulers of the Stormcallers. He had found it interesting about the tribe having two leaders, perhaps they had decided to rule together over some dispute? Silexerrine had attempted to singal out possible reasons, but Esridar didn't get to hear what the dragon thought, as trouble had risen in one of the parts of the outer city, and the Blood Razor had been sent to investigate. Esridar was very invested in possibly creating strong relations with the Stormcaller Tribe, they had many similarities, and he believed that they could benefit from each other.
I will have to make sure Silexerrine stays away from our visitors, if they do indeed arrive.
The Kainura made a mental note to himself to keep the odd Blood Razor busy. The letter had read along the lines of inviting the leaders over to the Kaamil to discuss relations and possible trade, but Esridar had left out what he had been contemplating trading. The Kaamil were not much of an agricultural tribe, they were more powerful in magical prowess. He'd make sure not to mention the Tomb or their magic testing for the time being, once the two Tribes were closer, Esridar would discuss it with them.
What would these rulers be like? Siblings? Or perhaps related distantly? How would they act? Pompous or arrogant? Esridar hoped not, dragons with big egos and snotty attitudes bothered him greatly. Esridar knew he shouldn't make assumptions. However, he couldn't help but feel curious about these two Rulers. The Kainura adjusted his position in front of the Palace gates, and watched the morning bustle of the Tribe getting along with business. 
He waited patiently for the two rulers to arrive.
Whispering Soul
Whispering Soul

Tribe : Kaamil

Back to top Go down

Invitation To the Grand Palaces Empty Re: Invitation To the Grand Palaces

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:18 am

The twins flew over the currently calm, cold air of the Kaamil territory. Solar was slowly releasing a flame in front of them to keep them a bit warmer. Yes, Yian had helped them with a warming spell, but it was still pretty bone chilling. The pair had been invited to come to meet with the Kaamil leader, Kainura Esridar. It wasn't long before they finally made their way to the palace and landed in front of the gates.

The pair looked at the dragon their, probably Esridar, and walked up. Sky looked a bit nervous, but that was normal. Solar then smiled and spoke calmly. "Hello. You must be Kainura Esridar." The pair were noticeably shivering. Even with their warming spell, it was almost too cold for them to stand.
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Tribe : Stormcaller

Back to top Go down

Post by Whispering Soul Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:30 pm

"You two must be the new leader's of the Stormcaller's. It is a pleasure to finally meet you."
Esridar spoke regally, giving a small nod of acceptance at their appearance. The Kainura quickly noticed the pair shivering.
"It is a cold morning, let us head inside. It will be warm in the palaces, and the eastern parapet makes a good place to converse." The Kainura seemed unaffected by the cold, he had lived with it his whole life. But Esridar knew that most dragons who hadn't lived in the Kaamil for at least a few years could barely stand the freezing temperatures. Esridar stood and turned to enter the gates, which were carved from ice and metal, with ivory inlay. He gently led the two rulers, noticing Sky's nervousness. He smiled warmly at Sky.
"There is no need to be nervous, we are very welcoming here." Esridar spoke as he lit a rune on the path to the palace, and a few others lit up, releasing a slight orange glow. The corridor he had lead them in began to warm more, chasing away the early morning chill. Esridar quickly glanced around.
No signs of Silexerrine.
Good, he didn't need the inquisitive Razor bothering the two dragons. He didn't know their stand on Blood Razors, and didn't want to unsettle them. Not that the dragon would hurt them, Esridar just didn't want the dragon's endless curiosity to wear them out.
Not that he shouldn't be allowed to meet them. But,  that should wait to another time...

"The parapet is this way, you will warm up soon." The Kainura assured the two gently, trying to be as open and kind as he could to the Twins.
Whispering Soul
Whispering Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Krin Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:36 pm

As the two leaders walked deeper into the warm interior of the palace, a distant, perfect melodic voice could be heard. Singing the vocals of Theory of a Dead Man's version of Hallelujah, a soft acoustic guitar could be heard behind the vocals as they got closer to the source, which seemed to be coming from the direction of the parapet.
Krin
Krin

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:14 pm

The pair both gave Esridar a nod, with Sky looking nervous and Solar giving a smile. "The pleasure's ours. I'm Solarlight, and my sister here is Darksky." The twins then gave smiles and nods when the Kaamil leader told them to come inside to the warmth. They began to follow Esridar, with Solar seeming to awe at the design of the palace. Sky however, was nervous as ever. It didn't help that she was somewhere unfamiliar. Esridar seemed to notice this, and tried to reassure her. The ness smiled a bit, saying "Th-thank you"

As they walked, a seemingly random guard quickly walked next to his ruler, quickly whispering something to him. "Tell me about them later." The voice would be a familiar one to the Kainura. The guard soon left which only left some music and singing coming from where the pair guessed they were going. Solar looked over at Esridar curiously. "Who's that?"
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Whispering Soul Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:47 pm

Esridar acknowledged the guard, who he was sure was Greywalker, as he walked by."I believe that is Krin Dharsi, our resident rogue. I am not sure if he plans to stay here or not, but that is not a pressing matter. It is pleasant to have him here." Esridar stopped beside a large decorative door with large ruins painted across them. A few of the symbols on the door looked almost fiendish in nature. The Kainura muttered a few words in Urisa, and the symbols glowed, the creaking of the opening door following soon after.
"I hope you do not mind our safety precautions... we have been having problems with intrusions lately. You may feel a slight magic tug going through these passageways, but I assure you, they are harmless." Esridar reassured the Twins, not wanting Darksky to be nervous or unsettled. Esridar stepped onto the parapet, giving a nod to Krin as he entered. The outer-wall was see-through, and with the clear day, one could see all the way into the inhospitable zone way far into the Kaamil's territory. Esridar sat, turning and gesturing the Twins to join him.
"I was hoping we could chat about future relations between our tribes." 
Whispering Soul
Whispering Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Krin Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:18 pm

As the leaders entered the room; Krin finished singing, giving Esridar a nod as he stood up and gave the two leaders a slight bow in respect. "Its an honour to meet you two again, Solarlight and Darksky." he said as he raised his head to look at them with a calm and respectful tone. The light shimmering off his muscular shape as he looked to The Kainura, "Would it be alright if remained in the room Kainura?" he asked, his markings glowing a dim light blue colour.
Krin
Krin

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:11 am

The twins followed closely behind Esridar, feeling the pull of the magic that was there. They could tell that it was strong. Definitely able to do... whatever it was supposed to do. Solar couldn't tell, and Sky was more of a history buff, not as much of a studier of magic. They then walked into the parapet. The pair were then surprised by Krin, the dragon who had been singing. He said he had met them before. This got the twins a bit curious, though Darksky seemed a bit uneasy.

"Um... hi."

"H-hello." The pair then followed Esridar, taking a seat in front of him.

"Sounds like a good idea. Both our tribes have a great knowledge of magic, so it's be good to try and work more closely."

Meanwhile, Greywalker stalked through the halls, looking for anything he could help with.
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Krin Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:42 am

Krin noticed they seemed confused, "My apologies, let me explain. It was when you both were younger. Do you remember the time a pack of wolves had attacked you and someone protected you from them?" He asked, lifting his wing to reveal an old scar. That scar had three long and severe cut marks that had long since healed, but remained easily visible. "I also have met Yian and Glasoc. They always talk about you two whenever I go to see them."
Krin
Krin

Back to top Go down

Post by Whispering Soul Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:34 pm

"Yes, Krin, you may stay." Esridar murmured softly, turning his attention back to the Twins.

"I was hoping we could discuss about magical trade, perhaps even trade of information." Esridar said gently to the Twins, ears pricked.
"We have recently discovered a dead civilization below our palaces, with a variety of magical technologies that we could share, as well as a vast library of ancient texts we have unearthed." The Kainura added. He decided to keep the power of some of the magical technologies a secret.
"A curious question.. you two are avid researchers, correct? I doubt you've heard of the Mirrors?"

As Greywalker stalked the halls, a figure quickly ran up to him. Silexerrine paused to catch his breath, before speaking.
"Greywalker, I need audience with the Kainura.... Urgent audience. Bring me to him." The Blood Razor spoke fast, and his lavender-red gaze bored into Greywalker, unwilling arrogance in his gaze.
"The quicker the better."
Whispering Soul
Whispering Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:24 am

The twins looked a bit surprised at Krin, but Sky slowly seemed to remember what he was talking about.

"Oh. I-I remember now." Solar then flashed a smile.

"Yeah. Thanks for that, and good to hear ya know Yian and Glasoc. They're great dragons." The pair then turned their attention to Esridar, listening carefully. It was interesting to hear him talk about what they had. What got them really curious was this ancient civilization he mentioned. He then asked if they knew a "Mirrors." Sky eyed her brother, who gave a nod.

"I have in one of the older books on species, but we don't really have more knowledge then that." Sky then nervously looked at the ruler.

"A-are you saying thew're the c-civilization you found?"

Meanwhile, Greywalker was surprised by the quick appearance of Silex, and tried to keep up with the Razor.

"Wow, wow! Slow down Silexerrine!" The grey dragon then took a breath. "He's meeting with the Stormcaller Rulers right now, but what's going on. I need to know this is urgent before disrupting a meeting."
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Krin Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:31 pm

Krin nodded to the twins with a smile before looking to Esridar and nodding again. He felt Silex's presence nearby and he gave Esridar a look. The look he told him he'd give to tell him Silex was nearby. "I will be here if you need anything. Your Highnesses." he said with a formal tone as he turned and watched out the window, getting ready to intercept Silex or quiet him if need be. As this was a formal meeting between leaders, hopefully he was only nearby, and not coming here.
Krin
Krin

Back to top Go down

Post by Whispering Soul Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:57 pm

"Well, we only discovered what remained of the civilization." Esridar decided not to share about the last surviving Mirror just yet.

"Just the ruins and their scriptures. I am interested that you have a few books about them, the Mirrors seem to have been a secluded race." The Kainura commented, noticing Krin's look.
Oh boy... hopefully Silex knows to keep his distance. I don't know if these two will respond well to a Blood Razor.

"We have been implementing their technologies into our magic tech."

Silexerrine meanwhile glared at Greywalker.
"I figured it out! The stealing! The kidnappings! All the trouble we've been getting from those criminals in the outer cities!" Silex exclaimed quickly, claws tapping the ice floor impatiently.
"I would like to share this with the Kainura, so he can take action with it immediately. The criminals aren't going to stay out their long!"
Whispering Soul
Whispering Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Krin Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:53 am

Krin remained silent as he moved over to be in-between the leaders and the only door in the room. Ready to stop Silex if he came through and tried to interrupt the meeting. His tail swished a bit as he and Silex were friends, but it did get on his nerves when Silex would burst into an active meeting and hound the Kainura about some petty thieves in the market that stole something useless. So he remained there waiting for him to come through the door, with his aura and magic hidden so he could catch him off guard if he did come through the door.
Krin
Krin

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:16 pm

The twins were definitely intrigued by what Esridar said. They figured that he'd be surprised by them have, well, any knowledge of the Mirrors, but they were surprised by the fact that the Kaamil where using Mirror tech.

"Yeah. Two of our collection's species book mention them, though only one has a drawing."

"And s-some of the older histories and st-stories make note of th-them as well." Solar then gave Esridar a curious look.

"So, what have you learned about the Mirrors?"

Meanwhile, Greywalker was listening to Silex.

"Well, what did you learn, Silex? Like I said, the Kainura is busy, but maybe we could take this one up."
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next