» Nova
by Oculus Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:52 pm

» Time Heals (Savan)
by Solarlight and Darksky Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:31 am

» Sisoldrea, realm-jumper [updated, needs approval]
by Oculus Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:38 am

» Kyuurei, the other one
by Kyuurei Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:38 am

» An Awkward Meeting (Private Blue Streak/Caramina)
by Savan Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:51 pm

Top posting users this month
Whispering Soul
Invitation To the Grand Palaces - Page 3 EmptyInvitation To the Grand Palaces - Page 3 EmptyInvitation To the Grand Palaces - Page 3 Empty 
Savan
Invitation To the Grand Palaces - Page 3 EmptyInvitation To the Grand Palaces - Page 3 EmptyInvitation To the Grand Palaces - Page 3 Empty 
Thorn
Nova
Tharasis

Invitation To the Grand Palaces

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Invitation To the Grand Palaces - Page 3 Empty Invitation To the Grand Palaces

Post by Whispering Soul on Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Esridar waited patiently at the Palace gates. Today was the date he had specified in the letter he had sent to the two rulers of the Stormcallers. He had found it interesting about the tribe having two leaders, perhaps they had decided to rule together over some dispute? Silexerrine had attempted to singal out possible reasons, but Esridar didn't get to hear what the dragon thought, as trouble had risen in one of the parts of the outer city, and the Blood Razor had been sent to investigate. Esridar was very invested in possibly creating strong relations with the Stormcaller Tribe, they had many similarities, and he believed that they could benefit from each other.
I will have to make sure Silexerrine stays away from our visitors, if they do indeed arrive.
The Kainura made a mental note to himself to keep the odd Blood Razor busy. The letter had read along the lines of inviting the leaders over to the Kaamil to discuss relations and possible trade, but Esridar had left out what he had been contemplating trading. The Kaamil were not much of an agricultural tribe, they were more powerful in magical prowess. He'd make sure not to mention the Tomb or their magic testing for the time being, once the two Tribes were closer, Esridar would discuss it with them.
What would these rulers be like? Siblings? Or perhaps related distantly? How would they act? Pompous or arrogant? Esridar hoped not, dragons with big egos and snotty attitudes bothered him greatly. Esridar knew he shouldn't make assumptions. However, he couldn't help but feel curious about these two Rulers. The Kainura adjusted his position in front of the Palace gates, and watched the morning bustle of the Tribe getting along with business. 
He waited patiently for the two rulers to arrive.
Whispering Soul
Whispering Soul

Tribe : Kaamil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Invitation To the Grand Palaces - Page 3 Empty Re: Invitation To the Grand Palaces

Post by Whispering Soul on Sun May 05, 2019 7:56 pm

"He's an interesting character, a small part of me believes that with the research we are doing into keeping him alive with magic, we could help other members of his cursed species." Esridar explained simply, and nodded at Solar.
"He expressed some interest in meeting you two as well, but I was afraid he would be a bit.. blunt with his questioning."

Silexerrine meanwhile nodded to Greywalker, glancing at Krin. "We should keep the killing to a low. We may be able to get some information from sneaking about instead of going in fire a'blazing."
Silex then growled.
"I do believe that the few dragons I spotted in the old tunnels had an unmistakable Ki'shan accent. Typical. Those religious desert scorpions would be sneaking around stealing our valuable hard work." The blood Razor then began to stalk off, tail lashing as he vanished around a corner.
Whispering Soul
Whispering Soul

Tribe : Kaamil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum