Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Retyurna, the Unwanted

3 posters

Go down

Retyurna, the Unwanted Empty Retyurna, the Unwanted

Post by Artemise Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:18 pm

Personality and the Basics

Name: Retyurna [Reh-teeyurn-uh]
Type: Western dragon
Species: Night Fury
Date of Birth: 7th of July
Personality: Retyurna is quiet and shy, easily terrified by new things, new dragons and sudden changes to her life. She often has a hard time adjusting to a new environment, mostly because she isn't willing to let go of her past cultures and beliefs, but she will get used to it sooner or later, depending on how big the change was.

Retyurna, being the shy type, is hesitant to approach anyone unfamiliar and tends to keep away from crowds. She is often seen exploring, or observing nature, and doing so makes her happier than having a lot of friends to talk to. Around familiar dragons, she opens up a bit more, and is a little less afraid to say something. She keeps her opinions to herself, afraid that others will think bad of her if she does said action, and often doesn't take part in conversations and discussions.

Underneath she's the same: Quiet, shy, positively terrified of crowds, but there is a new emotion lurking there: Bitterness, and anger. They are directed towards her parents, who had abandoned her just because of her different eye colour, but if she's provoked [not easy, actually, considering that she takes every insult as a blow and never tries to fight back], her anger can and will change direction and point at her provoker. She will turn violent and it is most likely that she will get into a brawl.

She is just as likely to regret her actions afterwards. She will feel guilty and ask for forgiveness, but if it isn't given, her feeling of guiltiness will intensify to the point where she would get down on her knees to beg for forgiveness.

Retyurna is also what most would call weak and cowardly. Weak because she never stands up for herself, and would never fight back if she were to be bullied; cowardly because she is easily scared, and also because she isn't as daring as most other hatchlings are. All these are because of her past, where she was frequently bullied; her parents saw it but never stepped in. This played a part in her inability to fight back if ever attacked.

Hobbies:

~Running around, just for fun

~Climbing trees, also for fun

~Watching the skies

~Stargazing

~Observing the behaviour of other animals

~Finding out about new stuff

[Insert hobbies here]

~Cuddles, snuggles and hugs

Dislikes:

~Explosive noises

~Big, scary dragons

~Excessive shouting

~Small, cramped places. [She's claustrophobic]

Fears:

~Being abandoned, again

~Storms

Origin, Culture, and Family

Place of Origin: Somewhere in Verula
Tribe: She's rogue, currently seeking shelter and hopefully a guardian
Position: Hatchling
Language: Xoyan
Home: Looking for a permanent one
Parents: Cloudjumper [Father], Skydancer [Mother]. That's right, she's a Stormcaller.
Siblings: Bolt [Younger sister who has green eyes and thus is not abandoned]
Relatives: .-.
Mate: ._.
Offspring: .-.
History: Will be revealed through RP!!

Physical Appearance and Accessories

Retyurna, the Unwanted Baby_toothless_request_by_thecopperbeast-d85ywno
^^^Hatchling, credits goes to DA Artist 'Thecopperbeast'^^^

Retyurna, the Unwanted Ln7GepT
^^^Adult^^^

Height: 3 feet
Length: 6 feet
Wingspan: 9 feet
Scale/Fur/Feathers: Retyurna has no scales, only a hard, thick hide that is gray in colour.
Eyes: A bright green
Accessories: Nope.
Armor: Nope.
Horns/Spikes: Mentioned in overall appearance.
Overall Appearance: [I'll describe baby Retyurna now, and adult Retyurna when she's 15.] She has four small horns on her head, the ones at the left and right longer than the ones in the middle, which will grow shorter and shorter and eventually disappear as she ages. Her body is small and chubby, with tiny, blunt horns lining her spine. Her horns, face and limbs are decorated with grey speckles, as shown in the image. She has two fins at the starting of her tail, and another two at the tip.

Changes that will take place as she matures: Her skin will darken to dark gray, her claws and horns will sharpen, and her extra features will eventually appear. By the age of 15 she should have all her markings present.

Abilities and Strengths

Abilities: In the future.
Strengths:

~Due to her small size, she can squeeze through small gaps or hide in small places
~She can run fast, and added with her small size, which allows her chaser to lose sight of her easily, she's almost impossible to catch
~She is more than capable of climbing trees, and her claws, the only sharp thing she has on her body besides her teeth, are long and curved, providing a good grip when she climbs trees

Weaknesses:

~She cannot fly; her wings are too underdeveloped for flight. Gliding is still manageable for her, though
~She panics easily, and when she panics, she'll perform all sorts of stupid actions that can endanger her life.
~She's small, and is easily crushed
~She is pretty weak compared to older dragons, being only 5, and she stands no chance if she were to struggle and attempt to escape from someone's grasp

Fighting Style:

Her ways of fighting back:

1. Run
2. Hide
3. Cry
4. Pretend to be invisible
5. Attempt to dig a hole and take shelter in it
6. Yell for guardians
7. Close her eyes and pretend that nothing is happening/this is only a nightmare

Magic: In the future

Last edited by Misaki on Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:23 pm; edited 10 times in total
Artemise
Artemise

Tribe : Kaamil

Back to top Go down

Retyurna, the Unwanted Empty Re: Retyurna, the Unwanted

Post by Oculus Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:42 pm

~1/2 Approved~
Oculus
Oculus

Back to top Go down

Post by Neru Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:20 pm

I recognize the second piece is from the generator, but the first art piece is an edited version of a art piece created by somebody other than yourself, and thus needs crediting.

Neru
Neru

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:07 pm

Unfortunately, I have absolutely no idea who the original artist is.

I found this image on the internet, and when I clicked on the link, it sent me to a topic on the School of Dragons forum where someone was doing "commissions" by editing this image of the baby night fury to satisfy other people.

An admin stepped in to tell him that blah blah blah piracy copyright stuff, and they started arguing, but no one mentioned who the original artist is.

So...what do I do? How am I supposed to give credits if i don't know who the artist is?
Artemise
Artemise

Back to top Go down

Post by Neru Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:41 pm

You're stealing stolen art XD You need to find the original, and then find the artist from there. If you can't, simply use a new image. (It's toothless so I'm sure there are thousands).
Neru
Neru

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:11 pm

Bump, I've changed the art and credited the artist.
Artemise
Artemise

Back to top Go down

Post by Neru Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:30 pm

2/2 approvals given. Moving to accepted now.
Neru
Neru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum