Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Important! Site Issue! [Solved] Thanks Melody!

Go down

Important!  Site Issue! [Solved]   Thanks Melody! Empty Important! Site Issue! [Solved] Thanks Melody!

Post by Oculus Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:39 pm

As some of you may know, our CSS sheet was randomly deleted and we don't have a backup copy of it.  The latest we can reset the site to is the 23 of February.  So, what we are planning on doing is waiting for the site to back itself up again, then reset to the 23rd to get the CSS codes, then reset back to the latest date.  At best, nothing will happen and we get our css codes back, with a 3 minute or so window of posts not being saved.  At worst, posts are lost.  As there is this chance, I will start copying posts and saving them in a word doc of the most recent active topics, just in case posts are lost.  What can you do to help?  You could also copy posts from topics you are in and save them as needed.
IMPORTANT!!!
We cannot save pms, so save those if you wish.  I believe there will be no issues, but better safe than sorry.  I'll keep you updated and let you all know when the site backs up , and when it is done.   I expect no issues, but this is just a precautionary thing incase things go poorly.

Sorry for the inconvenience and your understanding!

Last edited by Oculus on Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oculus
Oculus

Back to top Go down

Important!  Site Issue! [Solved]   Thanks Melody! Empty Re: Important! Site Issue! [Solved] Thanks Melody!

Post by Oculus Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:21 am

Update:
I predict the site will back itself up sometime today, so please make any copies of PM's and posts you want. I will do my best to copy posts before we try to get the CSS back.
Oculus
Oculus

Back to top Go down

Important!  Site Issue! [Solved]   Thanks Melody! Empty Re: Important! Site Issue! [Solved] Thanks Melody!

Post by Oculus Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:42 pm

*Update*
Site has not yet created a backup version of itself yet. I have the rp posts saved on a word document from Feb 23 to March 2. Will update when more info is ready.
Oculus
Oculus

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:56 pm

Thanks to Melody, we have found most/all of the CSS codes and won't have to worry about a reset. A big thank you to Melody!!!!!!!
Oculus
Oculus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down