Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Toiling Through Strange Times [Open/Kaamil]

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Toiling Through Strange Times [Open/Kaamil] - Page 2 Empty Toiling Through Strange Times [Open/Kaamil]

Post by Katyusha Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:40 am

First topic message reminder :

It was an unusually warm day in the mountains of Layrian, as Katyusha would soar over the snow capped mountains, her eyes barely recognizing anything down below. Everything had been so quiet lately. It was almost as if her tribe had gone into hibernation. The ruler had been despondent lately, and most of her fellow citizens she had talked to had been evasive and avoided confrontation. It was all very strange to the young, tempered artist.

After a while of confusion, she had just shrugged her shoulders. Why should she care what the rest of her tribe was up to? It wasn’t like she needed to concern herself with any of the political affairs. She was just a Sai, after all. She had no business in that kind of stuff. She just went along with what her commanding officers told her.

Now, she had decided to take a quick flight Cashara’s Lake. It had always been a beautiful place to visit. It was one of the largest lakes in Layrian, and its shore was covered in pine trees, always coated with a sleek layer of snow. The lake itself was usually frozen over, but in different layers. The shallow areas of the lake were usually frozen solid, while the center and the deepest areas were usually only covered in thin layers of ice.

There were also a variety of breathing holes, where seals would poke their heads up. Always a pleasant meal for a hungry, passerby Kaamil looking to catch a quick bite.

The dragoness would take a deep breath, as she swooped down to the snow covered shore. The sun was high today, and there was very few clouds in the sky. She felt her paws sink into the soft snow, causing her to let out a small noise of surprise. Usually, the snow up here wasn’t this wet and soft. But she shook her head, and walked over to the lake. It still looked beautiful, glimmering and shining with the sun.

She couldn’t remember the last time she’d been to Cashara’s Lake. Maybe six, seven years ago? Those years all blurred together into a jumble of chaos and her work. She had become so focused on serving the law that she had lost track of time. The dragoness chuckled at the very concept. She gently trod over to the beautiful lake, gawking over it, as she lowered herself into a laying position, admiring it, and attempting to allow herself to relax.
Katyusha
Katyusha

Back to top Go down

Toiling Through Strange Times [Open/Kaamil] - Page 2 Empty Re: Toiling Through Strange Times [Open/Kaamil]

Post by Frostwing Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:40 am

He sighed, when the unusual heat woke him. The tempeture only seemed to rise. The tempeture had forced him to stay in his den for atleast a few days, a growl escaped him. Slowly standing up, he looked outisde, the sight only made him more frustrated. The beautiful snow had almost completly vanished,  all he could see was mud. Shaking his head he retreated a bit more to the back of the cave, hoping he could find some place cool.   He did not bother to sleep for a long time, or even stay in his den for a long period of time, the problem he had was food.
There where two options he had. He could go to the Huin or he could hunt himself.  As a proud Kailin of the Kaamil tribe. De did not wanted to bother the huin.  They gatherd food, but with this warm weather there was a possibility some could not hunt at all in this heat.  Sadly he did not know, for the last few days the only thing he saw was that damm sun and mud.
He sighed agian,  a little nap and then he would make his desision. SLowly closing his eyes, he fell in a restless slumber.

Tik...Tik...Tik...

His ears moved to the side of his head. Agian he opend his eyes, could he not get some rest for atleast a few minuts.  He wanted to growl, but in time he saw a deer walking into his cave. His hooves making the annoying tikking sound.

Tik...Tik..Tik..

This was perfect, he did not needed to go for a hunt, he only needed to wait a bit longer for that deer to come closer. His jaws opend slowly as his eyes gazed at the prey.   With one pounce his jaws closed around the poor deer as it snapt his neck imidatly.  He ate verry confincing and when he was done blood was still dripping from his maw.  With a full stomach, a bath would be nice, he thought to himself.  Now he had eating he felt more energy rushing around his body. He walked to the entrance and spread his wings.

Cashara’s lak, was close by and with this warm weather he was sure they was water to clean of his maw. With a big leap he took flight. He learned the air currents to safe energy, He floated from air current to air current, not needing to beat his wings.  
When he reatched Cashara’s lake, his eyes widend. Not only three of his tribe was out of their homes, but the Kainura of their tribe was there.  He gazed and landed at the other side of the three dragons. Not wanting to disturb them. he thought if the Kainura was their it must be an importend meeting, specialy when he reconised a general. When he finaly landed it was the first time his wings made a sound. Not that he was trying to hide himself, but he could be rather silend if he wanted to. He nodded a friendly greeting when they looked.  He wasn't even sure how to speak with them, Nobels... where a bit diffrent in his mind.

When he landed his clawls sunk away in the remainder snow and mud. He would clean those later first he needed to wash the blood of his maw.  He stuck his head in the clear blue water. He shook his head and washed up the blood. The water felt suprisingly nice as it was still colder then the serounding tempeture, and he wast tempted to take a dive. But with the Kainura on the other side of the bank, he layed down and observed the three dragons.
Frostwing
Frostwing

Back to top Go down

Toiling Through Strange Times [Open/Kaamil] - Page 2 Empty Re: Toiling Through Strange Times [Open/Kaamil]

Post by Ken Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:06 pm

Kenma's golden-yellow eyes widened in pleased surprise at Katyusha's invitation to go for a hike, and a tinge of pink crept up his cheeks as the tension drained out of him, although his blush was mostly hidden by his silvery fur. He really couldn't believe his luck - encountering someone who didn't seem to see him as a weirdo, and also being asked to join that someone on a hike? All in one day? "Yes!" he exclaimed, trying not to sound too eager, in case she misunderstood his tone for something else, and a small smile lit up his face, but it was brief, quickly disappearing as he remembered whose company he was in, and he seemed to shrink into himself once more, turning away slightly to stare at his claws, digging into the damp dirt. "When, though?" he asked quietly, then added hastily, thinking that he sounded a bit too glum, "Uh, it's not like I don't want to hike with you, it's just, um, I thought it'd be really rude to just go like that - but if you want to, let's go?" He lifted a wing halfheartedly.

Masquerade? Kenma couldn't help but perk up slightly at that - he had read about those in books, and he thought it was cool and mysterious. Though, he didn't own a mask, nor knew of anyone willing to make one for him, so he probably couldn't attend one if an event ever opened up the opportunity for a masquerade. He shrugged to himself, lying that he didn't care, and continued observing his claws. He felt Katyusha's gaze briefly flick over to him and he attempted a small smile, touched by how she seemed to be constantly checking on him to see if he was okay. The Kainura's question caught him off-guard, and his eyes were determinedly fixed on the ground as he lied in a soft voice, "No, nothing, just some worries," though did not answer the Kainura's second question. He didn't know, exactly, if he wanted the dragon to leave or not, but it was not up to him to decide. He was just a normal Kaamil member. A nobody. Who was he to chase the Kainura away? So he fell silent, giving a nervous shrug.

Ken

Tribe : Kaamil

Back to top Go down

Post by Katyusha Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:39 pm

Katyusha listened to the king, to Esridar, with an expression of indifference. However, internally, she really wanted him to go away. But the Sai wasn't stupid. No matter how naturally blunt she was, saying something like that to the Kainura only spelled for trouble. It was like poking a Ki'sha and expecting it not to slaughter you. But provocative stereotypes aside, the ice snake didn't think it mattered much whether the king stayed or not, though he was making Kenma visibly uncomfortable. And she didn't like the idea of that very much either.

She straightened herself up a bit, breathing in deeply. "Right, right.... jeez, the weather gets a bit warmer and suddenly no one wants to come outside. It's not like our glaciers are melting or something ridiculous like that...." she commented, amused by everybody's strange actions lately, and how they had decided to deal with everything. After she said this, Katyusha glanced over at Kenma once more, smiling. She gave him a look, as if to say Don't worry, I've got this!

Then, she turned back to the Kainura, dipping her head, "It's fine, your Majesty. You're not interrupting anything too important...." as she spoke, she overheard the beating of wings, and glanced up. Just her luck, another dragon. She sighed at their arrival, and merely glanced over at Kenma, wondering how he was doing.

(This post was weird cause I ran out of inspiration.)
Katyusha
Katyusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Whispering Soul Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:58 pm

The Kainura sensed that Kenma may have been lying, he had seen the look before. Refusal to look at the one asking said question, and speaking in a voice that wouldn't give away that they were lying. I can thank my classes for that, He thought as he realized this. Nevertheless, he didn't think much of it. It wasn’t up to him to decide on how others thought about him. Having a position of power often made others think differently about someone, he knew that for a fact. Hearing Katyusha’s comment, he laughed slightly.
Yes, it is very ridiculous. No one can stand the heat I suppose…” Esridar replied, he two was bothered by why everyone was staying inside, what was the deal with the heat? Bothering yes, but not worth hiding from.
Hearing the wing beats from above, Esridar watched as the new arrival laid down and just watched them. An observer I suppose, its good to see other Kaamil out and about. Esridar turned back to Kenma.

I do not mean to be a bother but, what are you worrying about?” Esridar couldn’t help but be curious, to him, Kenma seemed to be a unique dragon, and he was curious to why he would be worrying about something.
Whispering Soul
Whispering Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostwing Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:34 am

Frost tried to lissen what the three dragons where talking about, but the voices where to silend.  He started to clean his maw and the rest of his body, if he was going to collect the courage to move over. He wanted to look good as he possibly could. First impressions are always importend, he thought to himself.

His tail flikt when he stood up and slowly started to walk towards the three dragons. His wings where pressed agianst his body. A soft snarl escaped his maw. Why was he so tenced up, he wasn't shy or even scared of talking to others, was it only because the Kainura stood there? he wonderd and took a deep breath. The walk was annoyingly long. He did not wanted to fly it. When he came closer he could hear a part of what the Kainura said. Worrying? did somthing happen, Frost blinked with his eyes, the heat maybe? His mind tried to work as hard as it could, but he only ended with more questions then awnsers.

When he came close he gave all three of them a warm smile "Hello, I hope i dont disturb. Frost turned to the Kainura and bowed towards him. " your highness.  When he he lifted his head and slowly sat down, he could not help but ask "what do we need to worry about? did something happen. I'm sorry i could only hear a part of what you where saying.
Frostwing
Frostwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:15 am

Kenma's smile had faded; he wasn't really one for such joyous expressions, but he once again tried to summon it to his face for Katyusha's sake, when she glanced at Kenma to check on him and see how he was doing - nice of her to worry. He had to quit being a wimp, but it was hard - the Kainura's presence had completely flattened the fragile confidence that Katyusha's easygoing personality had built, and the more questions he asked, the more Kenma wanted to run, to hide. "No, no, you weren't interrupting anything..." he muttered quietly, lying just as he did when the Kainura had asked him what was up. Kenma's eyes remained stubbornly fixed on the ground, murmuring quiet agreements when he felt it was needed, but otherwise not saying much.

He seemed to be retreating further into himself the further he remained around the Kainura. Kenma wished he would stop asking questions, his fur bristling and standing on end as he responded quietly, "Nah, it's nothing to bother you about..." and took a step back, his head snapping up in alarm when a new dragon, who he had desperately hoped would go away if he ignored them, began speaking. Wonderful. And he was asking the same thing, about worrying, and his quiet voice was sharp when he said, "It's nothing."

He took another step back, and another, his wings unfurling slightly as if he was planning on leaving right there and then, but Katyusha... He didn't want to abandon her like that, so he remained, trying to slow his breaths, which came in shorter, faster pants with each minute that passed. His wings drooped slightly, its tips brushing against the damp dirt, and he said out loud, "Sorry, I... I'm just..." He had to stop lying; he felt bad. "Nervous," he finished truthfully, but did not elaborate.

Last edited by Kenma on Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ken

Back to top Go down

Post by Katyusha Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:42 am

Katyusha could tell, as she would glance several times at Kenma, that he looked just about ready to take off. She couldn't blame him, but on the same token, she was curious. After all, as someone who isn't really phased by personal opinions of her, and whom didn't have as much respect for the Kainura as others might, it struck her as odd at how the Kaamil would act so unsure and nervous. Perhaps it had just been the way he was raised. Didn't get enough social interaction when he was younger, so now he's awkward as an adult.

She heard Esridar's response, but she wasn't really all that interested. Of course, she turned back to look at him respectfully, but she wasn't really thinking about what he said. That didn't concern her. It was all small talk, and was hardly important. Something that did catch her attention, though, was the sight of another dragon flying over to them. Another Kaamil, by the looks of it. Huh, interesting that all the Kaamil seemed to be here at the lake today. And thus, any possibility of tranquility was quickly diminished and thrown out the window.

Not to mention Katyusha didn't think Kenma would appreciate the new company. Now, Katyusha wasn't normally super pleasant to those she didn't see a reason to be, and thus her cheerful attitude towards the Kainura. He could fire her from her job, after all. But who knows. Katyusha didn't know much about him.

Katyusha flashed an annoyed glance at the newcomer, "Maybe don't involve yourself in matters that don't concern you." she said with a scoff. Were in anyone else, Katyusha would have just ditched them, but she needed an excuse to get out of confrontation with the Kainura. She let out a mental sigh, wondering what it was she should do. Could she just fly away? What if they followed her? Who knew...

"Well, your majesty, why are you out by the lake? Don't you have better things to do?" Katyusha asked, trying to make the question hold as little sarcasm and cynical attitude as possible.
Katyusha
Katyusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Whispering Soul Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:47 am

Oh, I'm sorry I asked. I don't like making people feel nervous or uncomfortable.” Esridar replied in surprise to Kenma’s answer. He glanced over to the newcomer as he approached, wondering what he would say. His uncertain gaze hardened slightly when he heard that Frost had heard part of what they were talking about. Does he know that interrupting, let alone eavesdropping is considered rude? I know he didn't mean to hear what we were talking about, but it doesn't give him a right to ask about things that don't concern him… Esridar held back a growl as he spoke.
I wouldn't bother yourself in others business.” He spoke to Frost, his tone annoyed.

The Kainura let out a chuckle when Katyusha asked him if he had better things to do.
Most likely, but I wouldn't want to risk being inside the palace, or any of the palaces right now. All the higher ups and court members are unnecessarily grumpy this day. I would rather fly in a electrical storm than risk myself with the wrath of the irritated dragons of the court.” He sighed.
Besides, I needed to get outside, it can get awfully boring inside the palaces sometimes,” He paused thinking of what to say,” I needed a bit of conversation with dragons who aren’t all stuck-up and easily aggravated.” Esridar finished, glancing over at Kenma with a sorry gaze.

I’m awfully sorry for making you feel uncomfortable, I really didn't mean to intrude.” Esridar said, trying to hide his annoyance with the newcomer with a apology. He let out a mental sigh, he could really do with a fly in a storm, he had been feeling very unsettled lately. Esridar shifted the position he was laying in restlessly, trying to hide the fact that he was feeling unsettled.
Whispering Soul
Whispering Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostwing Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:55 pm

Was a bit suprised he was turned away rather rude. "I'm sorry Kainura. Frost was well aware when he was wanted and not, and this was not the place or time to argue. Even if he was sure he did nothing wrong. "It was only a question. I only heard alittle when I walked closer, I was not eavesdropping if thats what you think. But you clearly want me to leave.

Slowly he bowed to the Kainura and opend his wings. With a big leap he jumped into the air and flew to the otherside of the lake. They could ask him to leave their conversation, but they could not ask him to leave the lake. He made a frustrated flik with his tail, and a soft growl he was sure no one heared, "Fool' He thought to himself. It was not a good start, if he ever wanted to meet more of his tribe. A bad reputation would spread faster then a good one.
Frostwing
Frostwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:33 pm

Some of the tension that gripped Kenma's body drained away upon hearing Katyusha's comment towards the stranger, her words edged with displeasure. Thank goodness he wasn't the only one unhappy with the new Kaamil joining in on their conversation! He had been worried that he was acting too selfishly, making others feel uncomfortable by being unwilling to act normal, to open up. Katyusha defending him... It was a nice feeling, yes, but he needed to stop relying on her. He listened to her as she spoke, and agreed, joining in quietly, "Yeah, don't you have more important things to do as the Kainura? I mean like... I dunno, I was just asking. I don't actually know about what happens in the castle?" He shrugged, the movement somehow managing to look both apologetic and shy.

He bit his lip nervously. "Um... No, it's alright, I don't blame you for asking. After all, that's what everyone would consider normal to do, right? Being concerned for a stranger's wellbeing...?" Kenma said, making an effort to speak properly, instead of giving muttered responses that could barely be heard. He wondered what Katyusha and Erisdar thought of him. Ha ha, probably nothing good... His head lowered ever so slightly, almost as if the energy to hold it up had fled him. He eyed Katyusha, noticing that her expression was polite, but holding a tinge of irritation, and wished that he was as bold as she was.

He returned Erisdar's sorry gaze with a startled look. "They're grumpy and easily aggravated? But... I, uh, I mean, like, seeing that you're the Kainura, shouldn't they treat you with more respect? I... Um, I don't know how it works, but, yeah," he said lamely, his eyes breaking contact with Erisdar's in an almost embarrassed manner. He watched as the dragon left, though made no move to stop him, but at least he had one less dragon to deal with! "I don't think flying in an electrical storm is necessary though...?"

Ken

Back to top Go down

Post by Katyusha Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:14 am

Katyusha watched as the stranger began to fly away. She bit her lower lip, resisting the urge to let out a sigh, her gaze flashing behind her to where Kenma was. She was glad she had been able to get rid of that problem before it became a nuisance. Nonetheless…. No, it was nothing, Katyusha had never been good at reading the mood. She was blissfully ignorant on that topic. The dragon seemed fine to her, even as he apologized and flew away, but who knew. And who cared, was always the little bit Katyusha added at the end of her thoughts.

Her attention now diverted back to Esridar, giving him her full attention. Now with Kenma’s nerves soothed a bit, she could focus her energy into getting rid of the Kainura. Or was that really what she wanted? The king’s attitude was conflicting to her. On one paw, she liked that he wasn’t stuck up like other politicians she had seen. But on the other, he also seemed to be oddly negligent of his duties. Or perhaps that was just Katyusha’s inadvertent disdain of political figures, trying to find something wrong with him.

That was another trait Katyusha didn’t like. Being a pushover. She admired dragons that took what take what they want when they want it. They don’t stand around moping all day over the fact that they can’t get the respect they need. Well of course you aint gonna get respect when you let the court you appointed push you around. Like, c’mon dude! But Katyusha had to digress. She offered a small, but fake, smile towards the king. Of course, having him here opened up another opportunity.

Katyusha wasn’t one for politics, but that didn’t mean she wasn’t ambitious. The king no doubt could control the police force, so getting it good in with him could help her position quite a lot. Maybe a nice house instead of the cave she was living in now? Only the rich guys got nice houses instead of some tree to live under. Talk about unfair, right?

She began to clear her throat, adjusting her sitting position, “Ah. Politicians, am I right? They take every no as a try harder…” she’d say with a smirk. Of course, she had to resist the urge to compare them to children, practically biting her own tongue to hold in the thought. Her eyes darted to Kenma and she flashed him a real smile, almost as if silently voicing what she was thinking.

(Idek what this post is rip)
Katyusha
Katyusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Whispering Soul Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:27 pm

Most days they do, but I don’t hold it against them. Everyone has a bad day,”, Esridar paused. “But normally, I don’t let them push me around too much. But, since its unusually hot, I’ve decided to let some of it pass. At least for the time being." He thought about Kenma’s uncertain answer about how flying in a electrical storm wasn't necessary. 
I used to fly in storms alot. Especially when I was younger near the Vuari Mountains.” He reminiscence quickly.  He thought about one of his answers before, to the question to if he had anything better to do. They might think me negligent of my duties… He chuckled slightly to Katyusha’s comment. “Some do, but some take their… job, more seriously. As do I, I like to make sure that I have no other, immediate duties before leaving the palace,” 

His gaze was caught by Frost flying off, he watched from the corner of his eye until his form disappeared into his blindspot. He felt a little bad for chasing the dragon away, but it was for the best. He noticed how Kenma had been growing increasingly uncomfortable. He also noticed that Katyusha was beginning to open up a little. Its nice to know that other dragons don't think me as… as a stuck-up politician...  Esridar thought uncertainly.
Whispering Soul
Whispering Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:37 am

Kenma stared at Erisdar blankly, then shrugged. He seemed to be so at ease with handing out information, as seen from his casual mention of once staying with the Vuari. "No offence, but if you choose to fly in such dangerous conditions, then it's your fault if you get hit. But wouldn't that be irresponsible?" Eugh. That was a bit too rude, wasn't it? "...sorry," he added after a pause, ducking his head in an embarrassed manner, his fur fluffing up a bit in response to his emotions. "But yeah," he ventured thoughtfully, "it's nice of you to let their grumpiness pass... At least someone does understand that dragons have their good or bad days." His tone was uncertain but genuine.

A startled expression flew across his face at the smile Katyusha gave him, and he was quite sure that he knew the true meaning that lay underneath the uttered sentence. He flashed her a small smile, pleased at her attention but also amused, and he shuffled closer to her, his wings rustling with the movement. They unfurled slightly as he shook the stiffness out of them, before once again clasping them to his sides. He let the soothing whispers of the water licking at the banks calm him, ease his mind, let Katyusha's reassuring presence ground himself. The leaving of the dragon had eased his panic slightly, but he still felt some discomfort around the Kainura, who he did not like being with, despite the other dragon's cheerful demeanour. Probably because of his rank?
Artemise
Artemise

Back to top Go down

Post by Katyusha Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:52 am

At this point, Katyusha would likely become oblivious to Kenma's discomfort. He had grown calmer, to the point where his voice wasn't stuttering anymore, and he was actually bold enough to ask questions without wanting to get the hell out of there. He also wasn't shaking or anything like that. So Katyusha assumed he had either gotten a hold of his emotions, she had been able to do her job and be helpful, or both. She simply had not known Kenma long enough to question that this might not be the case, but regardless, she was happier and more confident than ever. And perhaps, because of this, if the Kainura wanted to stay, she wouldn't argue with him. Unless, of course, Kenma voiced complaint.

Esridar seemed like a chill dragon, pun entirely intended, from what the icy dragoness had been able to gather so far. He seemed like the type who would get the job done, but was also very down to earth. Still, in Katyusha's mind, heat wasn't a viable reason to let someone push you around. You could always stand up for yourself regardless of whatever tribulations came barreling your way. But Katyusha decided not to voice these thoughts. She was satisfied with Esridar's answer.

Glancing up at the sky, Katyusha let out a soft sigh, admiring the beauty. The Kaamil were lucky to have secured this territory. She smiled with pride. And she was certainly lucky to have it has her tribe. The sky was quite beautiful today. Cloudless. Perhaps that was why everything was so hot. No cover. Thinking about this reminded Katyusha about the hike. She glanced back over at Esridar, feeling the heat on her scales. She wondered absently if she should invite him.

She was then painfully aware of the silence. Normally, Katyusha liked silence. But she was also an extrovert. And when she was around people, she tended to get willed up. "Storms, huh? What was that like? Thrilling? Exciting? Lightning's crazy dangerous, you know. Blizzards are pretty dangerous too, but I'm sure I could handle one of those." she said proudly.
Katyusha
Katyusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Katyusha Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:34 am

(Bump or do think now would be a good time to end it?)
Katyusha
Katyusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next