Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Wait... This Isn't My Home![Private Vortex]

2 posters

Go down

Wait... This Isn't My Home![Private Vortex] Empty Wait... This Isn't My Home![Private Vortex]

Post by Mina the Star Queen Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:54 pm

Okay, now I know I'm lost.... Mina thought to herself, as she attempted to navigate the woods of Shveki. While she was normally decent with directions, the hydra hadn't been getting the most sleep lately, so she had been a little out of it. Next thing she knew, she was wandering through the swamps. She groaned as she accidentally stepped in another mud puddle, hearing the squishing sound underneath her paws. She instantly recoiled, hissing as she attempted to remove the mud.

"Gee, this sucks. I don't even know where I am anymore! Oh, this continent is so big! How are dragons suppose to make their way around this place...." Mina's left head complained, looking around her surroundings. She wasn't really worried about any potential dangers. After all, rogues aren't very well informed about that kind of stuff. No, rather, she was searching for somewhere that might be dry.

Her right head would suddenly lift up, "Oh, look! There's some dry land over there!
Finally, things are looking up in my favor!"
the dragoness would say cheerily. She normally preferred the mountains and forests, but through her adventures had somehow found herself here. Oh well, she supposed. T'was a way of life, after all. The problem with being wingless was that she couldn't fly over to a different continent if this one she found annoying.

Though, Shveki did have its fair share of nice mountains, so she supposed that was a bonus. Mina would make her way to dry land, blissfully unaware of any possible other dragons nearby.
Mina the Star Queen
Mina the Star Queen

Back to top Go down

Wait... This Isn't My Home![Private Vortex] Empty Re: Wait... This Isn't My Home![Private Vortex]

Post by Vortex Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:00 pm

Vortex was bored. Plain and simple, not much else to it. He had been kept from going outside for days, for reasons he didn't like to think about, and now that he was outside, had nothing to do. Sure, Shiveki was nice, aside from the Xoyan guards who tried to throw him in prison for visiting a friend, but it was a nice place to explore every now and again. Plus, there always seemed to be something new he discovered while on the continent.

Approaching the more... swampmire region of the place, which could be widely regarded as the entire continent, he thought for a few moments before simply walking into it, wading through a small 5-ish foot deep pond. Everything in the pond except for the algae seemed to avoid him, which he was perfectly okay with. Immediately after he left the pond, dripping wet and with algae on his paws, a soft squelching sound drew his attention. Shrugging off any potential danger, he followed the noise, leading him to footprints, which led him to dry land once again. Though he would've loved to take off his mask and just merge with that pond all day, this seemed a bit more... entertaining.

Wiping off his paws and wandering onto the much less swampish area, he noticed someone else was already there. Probably the one who had made the tracks in the first place. Slowly approaching them without much noise, he sat down nearby, quietly observing the three-headed hydra, not sure whether or not to introduce himself.
Vortex
Vortex

Back to top Go down

Wait... This Isn't My Home![Private Vortex] Empty Re: Wait... This Isn't My Home![Private Vortex]

Post by Mina the Star Queen Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:04 am

Now, if there was one thing you could count on about Mina, it was how oblivious she was. Honestly, sometimes she could be completely unaware of something until you shoved it right in her face. She was the least observant person you'd meet, probably simply because of how easy going she was. After all, not a lot of people would attack a large, lumbering hydra such as herself. Generally, when people see her, they think she's threatening. Up until they look at her face, and realize that she's actually a puppy dog in draconic form. She wouldn't hurt a fly.

And thus, she was painfully unaware of how close she was to the Xoyan border. True, Xoyans may not be as aggressive and ruthless as the Ki'sha, but they could certainly lock you up for who knows how long if you invaded their territory. The were probably the reason most dragons avoided tribal areas in the first place, at least on Shveki and Verula.

But Mina was kind of scent blind. Which was also the reason she didn't really pick up Vortex right away. That, and he seemed to be upwind from her. She would test the ground, humming to herself, wondering if there were any good fruit trees nearby that she could snack on...
Mina the Star Queen
Mina the Star Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Vortex Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:31 am

Oblivious. Vortex thought, having seen plenty of the sort. Then again, he supposed it didn't really count as oblivious if he was a fluid half and inch thick in the ventilation above them, but he liked to think that it did. Regardless, the hydra seemed to be properly oblivious. Shifting slightly so that the grass rustled around him, he glanced up at the sky before returning his gaze to them. "Ahem." He cleared his throat, attempting to get their attention. With how close they were to Xoyan territory, it wouldn't come as much of a surprise if that was where they were from, but they could still be a Valeterrene or a very, very lost Rogue.
(Short post is short).
Vortex
Vortex

Back to top Go down

Post by Mina the Star Queen Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:53 am

A soft noise would attract Mina's attention, as her three heads turned around to stare over at a stranger. Her ears perked up, curious. Had they been there the whole time? Mina didn't really take this into consideration very long, as her tail quickly began to wag diligently at the sight of a potentially friendly dragon. Of course, Mina still was oblivious about how close she was to the tribal borders, so didn't even consider that this could be an aggressive tribal dragon. Instead, she offered the stranger a wide smile.

"Hello!" she piped back in universal.

Mina the Star Queen
Mina the Star Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down