Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

May be back to roleplaying again

4 posters

Go down

May be back to roleplaying again Empty May be back to roleplaying again

Post by Draken Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:54 pm

Hey, didn't think I'd be doing this today, but I am thinking about starting fresh once again on here. If you've been on 'Roleplay site that must not be named' you'll know who I am, if not I'd be happy to meet you.

At around March I decided to completely quit roleplay sites for good after an incident, Once that happened, I began to do more things towards my dream and what I like to do, I draw my own characters and now I write books (at least try too). In terms of roleplaying I've only done it on skype or discord. I just needed a long break, to clear myself up. I have always thought of going back to roleplaying before, but never actually committed to it. I have now fully begun production of a book of a horror comic book series I drew when I was young, and I have been working on it since last week.

But something felt off, I would always feel a slight bit of emptiness and so today I have fully decided to go back to a roleplaying site, specifically a dragon one like 'Roleplay site that must not be named'

For now though, I'm gonna hang out in the chat box and just chat for a couple days before I comit to a full character sheet, just to get used to it. And I will be using original  Draken and not the Water dragon he potentially became, meaning normal non Demi god, non water related Draken. As for my other characters, haven't decided yet.

It feels good to have a restart on this, and I've chose to go into DH thanks to Oculus and Scortia who have contacted me mainly through Skype, they've always seemed like it would be great to see me again (that's mostly Scortia) with Draken and that's what has always made me think about it

If you want to contact me off of DH, I have a Skype: llamaman42 and a discord: Drakey#6764.

Anywho I hope people who know me are gonna be happy to see me back and I'm happy to be back as well.

Yours truly
- La Drakey

Last edited by Draken on Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Draken
Draken

Back to top Go down

May be back to roleplaying again Empty Re: May be back to roleplaying again

Post by Oculus Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:56 pm

Welcome back! And I don't care if you mention DRF, practically everyone has moved on from that site. Some stuff has changed (like a lot) since March, so feel free to ask any questions you have. I got your discord and will be sending the group discord link to Ye soon.

Welcome back ^^
Oculus
Oculus

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:42 am

Long time no see Draken! Glad to see you again haha. I remember seeing you on DRF.
Athena
Athena

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:51 am

To Occy - I know, I just don't like naming the site, currently I don't have any questions, but when I begin my app, I bet I will.

To Athena - yup, and I remember you too, but you might know one of my alts more. Storm's beautiful bride Sparks  from Drf :3
Draken
Draken

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrathex Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:12 am

*pets Draken* welcome back bud! Good to see you <3 This is an alt of Scortia btw.
Syrathex
Syrathex

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:05 pm

I'm going to begin rping now, as my weekend has just started, and soon at the moment I only plan to bring 2 of my alts from 'Roleplay site that shall not be named' to here, and that is Flames and Sparks. Flames is gonna be hard since I know he can't be a god here, and the only thing I'm changing with Sparks is her name, Sparks to Sparkulus. Anyways, that's for later, I just want to say I love seeing all my past friends again and it's good to be back.
Draken
Draken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down