Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Leaving... (Hopefully Temporarily...)

5 posters

Go down

Leaving... (Hopefully Temporarily...) Empty Leaving... (Hopefully Temporarily...)

Post by Sagramour Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:37 pm

So... Due to circumstances outside my control, I will be leaving the Haven... I honestly don't know if I'll be coming back, but I hope I will. If/when I get back, I'll do my best to explain myself, but for now I only have time for this. If for some reason I don't ever end up back here, (at this point that's very possible) I wanted to thank you all for letting me be a part of the DH family, and that I'll miss you. If you can help it, I'd like to keep my characters on here, or at least give them to other users, as long as they remain my original creations. Once again, I honestly don't know how long I'll be gone. Could be a few months, could be a few years... So, I'm writing this kind of as a final farewell just in case I don't get another chance. Love you all, and see you in another life...

Sagramour

Back to top Go down

Leaving... (Hopefully Temporarily...) Empty Re: Leaving... (Hopefully Temporarily...)

Post by Oculus Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:11 pm

Please be safe. I hope we see you really soon. You are ALWAYS part of our DH family, and you won't be forsaken for having to leave for a time. We all worry for you and hope to come into contact with you soon. We already miss you and pray you stay safe so our paths can cross again, hopefully in the near future.
Oculus
Oculus

Back to top Go down

Leaving... (Hopefully Temporarily...) Empty Re: Leaving... (Hopefully Temporarily...)

Post by Artemise Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:07 am

Oculus wrote:Please be safe

We won't forget you. :c Be safe over there.
Artemise
Artemise

Tribe : Kaamil

Back to top Go down

Post by Azelf Agorani Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:23 am

I wish you good luck, Sagra. And Occy's right. You'll always be a member of the DH family. Your characters were interesting and exciting, they all had a unique flare to them. I will miss rping with you, and I hope we may be able to rp again some day. :)
Azelf Agorani
Azelf Agorani

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:48 am

May good fortune be with you, Sagra :)
Athena
Athena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagramour Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:37 am

So, I got a chance to come on today. I figured since it's been quite a while I should leave an update for those who might care to have one. Me and my family have successfully moved to the U.S. I won't say where specifically, but that doesn't really matter. I'm still unable to hop online for the majority of the time, so I'm not back yet. I'm not sure what else you'd want or need to know, but I'll say I'm doing well enough physically. Again, I'm not sure what to say or what you'd like to know, so if those who know me have any questions please feel free to pm me or just ask here. I may not answer said questions for a long span of time, but I'll do my best. Some questions may also get no answer, or maybe just not a satisfying one, just depends on the question. At the moment I have no method of communication with the Haven besides this site, so that's that I guess... That's all I've really got for now.

Sagramour

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down