Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

The Meeting of Haven (Private, Haven)

2 posters

Go down

The Meeting of Haven (Private, Haven) Empty The Meeting of Haven (Private, Haven)

Post by Ignacia Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:33 pm

Ignacia wasn't exactly in the mood for training, however, here she was in the middle of the group to simply help a few of the fellow members to actually keep going with their training. With a small, aggravated sigh, she raised her tail and adjusted the females foreleg. "If you stand uninterested, you're going to end up attracting attention from more than just myself. Stand firm, brace yourself... No, not like that." Ignacia's voice was almost irritated, but the dragoness was swift to make up for it. Instead of using her tail, Ignacia assumed the position herself. To her, it was basic, something that everyone should be able to understand. But apparently, they just didn't. "Standing like this, how they are trying to teach you, only exposes the chest and right flank- which is generally the dominant side. You can see others over there who are doing it to the left, but either way is fine. But like this, you not only have your dominant side to retaliate to attacks, however, you also have the wings and tail- but you can also just push yourself away from them if you need."

The other female seemed to understand after Ignacia showed her and spent the rest of the training session with them. Afterwards, the crystalline dragoness sighed. There was still time for her to make it over to Haven and have some time spare. The older dragoness nodded to herself, turning away from the other younger ones as she began to make her way towards the meeting place. Other dragons passed Ignacia by without too much of a second glance. However, to her, it felt as if they were crawling past. Of course her curse would be irritating her at the moment, right when she really needed to concentrate and get herself into the game.

Inwardly, the dragoness groaned, not in prospect of the meeting, but of the fact her headache plagued her. Her wings were tucked against her side, holding herself firmly upright as her form shone, standing out wherever she went. Proudly she continued forward, eyes and ears searching as her paws continued to take her forward. Despite her age, she wasn't a well known dragon of the Xoyan tribe. Her claws faintly tapped on the stone that made the street that she walked down, her destination something most would easily recognise as soon as they set foot in the land.

The towers that thrust high into the sky, almost as if trying to reach the heavens. Ignacia turned her attention back to where she was meant to go. The winding corridors were soon upon her, the lighting reflecting themselves against her hide for all to see. Without anger, without fury of herself being given away, she made her way towards him. She preferred for others to see her how she was. Someone not to mess with. Eager to help, be of assistance, but at the same time, someone that people should respect. However, at the same time, she knew her place. She made her way towards the Dragon, the ruler who she wanted to meet with. Her stance, even though it was proud, also was edged with humbleness, a humility towards those of a greater standard than herself. Especially towards him. Haven...

This was going to be a very interesting meeting, Ignacia noted with a flick of her tail.

Upon reaching her destination, right on time mind to her expectancy, she raised a paw, firmly knocking against the door.

Ignacia

Back to top Go down

The Meeting of Haven (Private, Haven) Empty Re: The Meeting of Haven (Private, Haven)

Post by Haven Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:54 am

Earlier that morning, Haven was out with a battle platoon. Made up of 27 dragons, and Haven was the 28th body accounted for. Haven had heard of a rouge village being built inside of his kingdom boarders. Now... He had warned the "Group Leader" that if they dare start to build on his land, there would be a massacre. Haven chuckled, the wind whistling through his mouth, I guess that idiotic "Leader" was about to get her followers killed. Haven was on a mission to destroy this village, to eradicate them from the planet. His battle platoon were wearing their glittering armor, and Haven was wearing his. Claws from another dragon were worn on his own, a skull of another was placed on his head. His armor was light, his tail laced with acidic spikes, for his tail was a powerful ally to his own offensive attacks. He stretched his muscles, they were getting closer, and Haven started to prepare for his chemical attack. He gave a thunderous roar, followed with a death hiss. He took a deep breath, village in view, the platoon split, going off to the four corners of the village, columns of fire destroying houses. Dragons started to scream, the rouges starting to realize that they were being attacked. He and three other warriors were hovering over the village. Haven opened his mouth and blasted his chemical attack down in the center of the village, a large ball of gas escaping his mouth. It hit the ground like a body hitting the ground, and it instantly spread, sweeping through the village with a frighting rate. Dragons screamed as the smoke filled their nostrils, nearly paralyzing them. Dragons screamed in terror as their throats were slashed, bodies opening in a crimson spray of blood. Heads being ripped from the bodies... And other horrifying attributes...

As the village fell, dragon's bodies being thrown in a large pile. There were at least 50 rouges that were in this village, and Haven had killed them all. Dragons, dragonesss, hatchlings even... He did NOT let one dragon survive. Smoke filled the air as the houses and buildings burned to nothing. "Set them aflame." He ordered the dragons he knew had a flame ability. He then took off into the sky, knowing he had to get back to the castle before his appointment would get there. His large powerful wings brought him to the sky, smoke spiraling up after him. Some of the newer guards looked shaken, not realizing how devastating this tribe could be. Haven had warned the rouges... He warned them and they didn't listen. This massacre would reach far and wide, and he wanted it to...

Haven arrived back at the castle, landing with a loud thud at the front of the steps. He was covered with blood, head to toe and still dripping with it. He instantly started a steady trot to the throne room, dragons dismissing the blood as if it was normal, servants cleaning up after him as he trailed blood through the castle. He was meeting with a dragoness today, and he was in a rather cheerful mood. He rounded a corner, and saw the female knock on his door. "Ignacia!" Haven said, slightly out of breath as he came up to the female, nearly towering over her (I think?).

"I'm sorry for being late, here let me get the door." He opened the door with his wing and held it open, a smile on his face, blood dripping into his eyes, Haven blinking it away as if it were just water. Haven was a handsome dragon, even covered in blood. Scars sometimes just hid his natural beauty, but the crimson of blood brought out his traits quite vividly. "Do you need anything?" Haven asked, still slightly panting from the quick fly and run through the castle. "Food, blood-?" Haven cleared his throat almost instantly, "I mean a drink." Haven gave another dashing grin, catching his own mistake.
Haven
Haven

Back to top Go down

The Meeting of Haven (Private, Haven) Empty Re: The Meeting of Haven (Private, Haven)

Post by Haven Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:57 am

(Sorry it's rushed I'm in school lol)
Haven
Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignacia Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:05 pm

The scent of ash and death followed as soon as she lowered her paw. Sounds of claws against the ground came to her ears as Ignacia turned her crystalline head to face the newcomer and she was forced to give him a smile. The blood that littered his paws did very little to actually phase Ignacia, and all she did was give him a bit of a smirk, an eyeridge raised in question. Especially when Haven gave her a rather small small, his voice coming to and sounding as if he were incredibly out of breath. Why wasn't really a problem to her, but the smaller dragoness lowered her head and moved out of the road of Haven. Her headache was already beginning to throb, but the dragoness was quite readily ignoring it. She had slept incredibly well and had done everything that she could to prepare for this. And as it turned out, the crystalline dragon was more than capable of handling a meeting with them. "Haven, a pleasure to meet you. I suppose that you're hunt this morning went overtime?" She inquired, giving him a small yet humble bow as he approached her and opened the door.

However, it was rather odd. She'd never seen him in such a cheerful state before. Then again. She'd never exactly seen him in the past, or if she had, it was just in passing and never had spoken to him.

The blood and scars were something that Ignacia didn't miss at all, as she held her wings firmly against her own body. Haven was much, much taller than she was, but she couldn't help herself as she partially judged his appearance. Scars, an air of unusual bubbliness around him, blood that lined his scales and dripped down onto the floor. Sure, he was a handsome dragon, but nothing that Ignacia found incredibly appealing. The thought caused a painful stab from her headache to come through, but she did her best to hide it and, so far, she managed to make it seem like she was an incredibly normal dragoness. No one would have been able to guess that she was harbouring such thoughts and feeling the outcome from them.

Ignacia followed Haven through the doors, waiting for a few moments for him to catch up and, maybe shut the doors, before continuing to follow behind his left shoulder to keep a respectable distance between the two of them. At his slip of the tongue, she gave a small chuckle. "Normally I wouldn't say no to blood, after all, I prefer fresher meats." She admitted honestly, her maw opening to show her rather deathly sharp teeth in a grin. "However, I think that you might need some sustenance yourself, you seem quite out of breath... Umm, so maybe something to eat and drink? If you are fine with that." Ignacia tried to give him a reasonable response to his question, rolling her shoulders slightly as she made her way over to a place where the two would sit for this (I think).

"If I may ask, how was the... Well, hunt this morning?" The use of the word hunt sounded better to Ignacia over the word massacre...

Ignacia

Back to top Go down

Post by Haven Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:51 am

He strode ahead with mighty strides, his talons licking almost violently by his weight against the stone, echoing around the room. Servants lined the wall to his right, opening their wings in a respectful gesture and bowing, lowly, and even to Haven's guest. He nodded, his voice gravely as he spoke, "Yes I am sorry for your wait." He said. "I shall clean up and then we can have the servants bring us some fresh meat and drinks. And... The hunt went good. Very good..."

Haven moved toward a rather decent sized bowl of warm water with a damp rag and started to clean his scales until they were shinning new. The bowl now looked filled with crimson blood. The room was rather empty, only Haven, Ignacia, and seven servants were in the room. Haven looked around suddenly, expecting something. A purple dragon with dark crimson markings approached him, wiping any water droplets from the places she could actually reach. She strained to reach his neck, and he took the cloth, "You're dismissed." He told them, and they quickly filed out of the room. He sighed, looking out his window across his empire, "It really is beautiful at night." He commented, turning back around to face his guest. "Now, I have called you down here to discuss some interesting information I found out from one of my loyal spies." He went to a large oak table, it was beautiful and nearly the center piece of the room other than his throne. It was a dark wood, carved very elegantly, but at the moment seemed rather bare. The table seemed of major value, and could probably be sold on the market for thousands of coins. Haven took a chair with his talons and held the chair out for the female to sit down, tucking her a decent distance from the table to then proceed to take his seat across from her.

At that moment, servants swarmed the room, glass and plates being set down hastily to satisfy the needs of the two dragons there were considered royalty. Everything was placed perfectly apart that seemed like it was practiced multiple times. The doors to the room swooshed open again, the placing servants stepping back with towels on their arms. Haven gave a big grin toward Ignacia, his wings wiggling with excitement. As the food was set out, there was a galore of food, ranging from vegetables to fresh meats. The servants bowed all at once before scurrying out of the room, only a few left to service the two dragons.

"So." Haven began, waving his talons for the servant to pour him some wine, "I have found something out that might change both of our lives." He said, giving a grin that lit up his face. He was very excited, and his servants gave each other confused looks. The King excited? It must be good news.

"I have had a spy sent out to cover my family background. Just for extra precautions... My mother and father didn't quite want me. I was a different egg out of the bunch, and they abandoned me... I had a twin, and... I haven't seen him in a very long time. I barely even remember him, all I know is that his name was Cyndro. I heard his was a crazy pyromaniac with scales like fire." He rose two crested eyebrows, "that remind you of someone? It does to me. Sonus Deathbringer, that Stormcaller who left the tribe and joined the Ki'Sha. A good choice by the way." He trailed off, grabbing the elk that lay in front of him and tearing at it's meat, almost viciously.

"So that lead me to the conclusion of researching my brother, and I found out I'm not just an ordinary dragon. I'm a decedent from the Urban Brimstone Infernos... They are rare and their ancients had powerful magic, and that's where you came in place. My egg was given to your parents, through the magic. Ignacia... You're my sister, even though you're not a Brimstone. The magic separates us, but you're still my blood." Haven gave a dashing grin once again, tearing at the meat, a blood vessel still full of blood popped, spraying blood on his face, but he continued eating, his stomach growling for more food.

Haven
Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Haven Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:06 pm

bump
Haven
Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignacia Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:37 pm

Out of politeness, Ignacia averted her gaze while his servants tended to him. Although they were rather quick with their work, she knew better than to simply stare at someone while they were  being cleaned. After all, she knew that she herself didn't enjoy it when people would watch her if she decided to bathe herself in the crystal clear streams around the places. However, they worked rather quickly to clear the blood away from his black scales, working against the clotted and crispy dry liquids. Or former liquids. Soon, it was back to being clear and black, light the midnight stars.

Her headache throbbed.

With a sigh, she raised a paw and gently rubbed against the surface of her head, trying to ease away the pain from it. Although she knew the action was in vain, she always hoped that it'd work. Like always though, it didn't work at all. He quickly barked for them to stop, and chefs of sorts brought the food in. However, the King seemed to be brimming with excitement, his wings shifting and wriggling with every step. A small smile formed on her face when he sat down himself, his maw tearing at the food occasionally while he began to speak.

Ignacia slowly picked a few chickens for herself, listening intently to what he was saying. Her teeth gently pulled against the flesh, breaking through the bone, slashing its meat. What he was saying lined up with her memories, her agreeing internally and with a small nod of her head with regards to Sonus. Of course she'd remember that, but only through whispers and rumours. Nothing more and nothing less. However, she froze.

A small frown built on her face, tears slowly built up in her eyes, almost doubling the headache which she had. If that were true, then would that mean that the dragon before her was the reason that this was made? That she wasn't the gorgeous red and purple dragoness which she use to be when she was so small- that she became this crystalline structure? A small crack appeared over her horn as she slowly took the information in. But it took that crack to break her into her own senses.

She had a brother.

A living, breathing brother, linked to her via blood.

At that realisation, the headache, for once in her entire life, vanished. Blinking, she looked to him, square in the eyes, almost not believing him still. Even as he sat there, staring deeply into her for a few moments, before digging into his food once more. She could still even feel his excitement. Giving a smile and a purr, Ignacia her gaze finally becoming that of accepting instead of wanting to throw it all out the window. "You're telling me that... After all these years of thinking that I had been alone since my- our... Our father abandoned me to take on his mistakes. . . I actually have a brother?" Her voice was quiet, almost so quiet as that he could only just hear her over the tearing of flesh from bone. "Where have you been...? How did you find our parents once more?"

But everything began to click together. Why her parents abandoned her. Why her father did. Why he did this to her...

Ignacia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down