Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

An Idea for an RP

4 posters

Go down

An Idea for an RP Empty An Idea for an RP

Post by Chrocey Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:10 am

Premise

The premise will be that an advertisement is posted in various towns that there is a great jewel hidden within the intricate tunnels and paths inside of a mountain. This jewel is said to change any dragon’s life forever, promising whatever their heart wishes for. Dragons from all around will travel to try and obtain the treasure.

Meanwhile, the advertisement is not all that it seems. Behind the scenes an evil plot unfolds that was cooked up by the cannibalistic and manipulative Cor. Various traps and deadly creatures await the souls who venture into these tunnels. After eagerly getting in, it is now a imperative for these dragons to get out before their lives are claimed. Will they escape Cor’s malicious trap? Or will they perish inside the mountain?

Idea

I would like to do a group RP that puts everyone’s character into a dire situation where they may triumph or fall (most likely triumph unless the roleplayer wishes for their character to die).

In this RP I plan on taking on the role of Cor, Sleet, and possibly some NPCs that I will likely not use beyond this RP. Meanwhile you would all be playing the characters you wish to play. The only caveat is that I wouldn’t want any sort of godmodding that might undermine the whole point of the plot. Your character may be tough, but they have to take damage sometimes. They shouldn’t be able to just melt into a shadow and escape the mountain, or anything else that might detract from the conflict of the situation.  

Additionally, this RP would be a bit dark. There shouldn’t be anything that’d break any rules, but there will be death and other grim events.

I would like to have this be open to just about anyone, and take place in no particular tribe’s territory (essentially, wherever the land is where rogues live).

Let me know if you’re interested! Or if you have any questions/concerns/ideas that you’d like to flesh out a little more.
Chrocey
Chrocey

Back to top Go down

An Idea for an RP Empty Re: An Idea for an RP

Post by Whispering Soul Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:56 pm

I'm interested! I'm thinking maybe we could make character's Just for this rp? Like if you want your character to die *WHy thou?* You could make one up just for that??? Stupid Idea I know. But is there really a mythical jewel or is that a scam? D:

But yeah count mr. Esridar or my Valerterrene in. Maybe my valerenterre char.
Whispering Soul
Whispering Soul

Tribe : Kaamil

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrocey Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:09 pm

Absolutely! I plan on creating characters just for this RP so that they can possibly be killed off :3 might even kill off some of my main characters, but we shall see. Glad you're on board! I look forward to typing up a starter for this nwn
Chrocey
Chrocey

Back to top Go down

Post by Scortia Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:42 pm

Keep in mind that all npcs are controlled by staff. I of course would be happy to provide you npcs if y'all want to go through with this. :)
Scortia
Scortia

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrocey Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:17 pm

Great! That'd be awesome :3 when you say NPCs are controlled by staff, however, we can still have a character exist just for this RP, correct? For example, I want to introduce a couple of characters and then have them die to unfortunate circumstances. They wouldn't necessarily be site NPCs, but more so characters existing in this RP for the sake of a bit of story development.
Chrocey
Chrocey

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:44 am

Count me in! ^_^
Athena
Athena

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrocey Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:01 am

Great! RP has been posted, ya'll :3

https://dragonshaven.forumotion.com/t451-secrets-of-the-mountain#3871

Feel free to hop in. Went ahead and introduced two of my characters and a couple of temps for this RP. Totally up to each of you whether you want to meet Sleet and Cor at the entrance where they are, or simply go on your own through another tunnel. Cor will have made sure to cover most of the exits, so everyone will be in the same predicament >:3
Chrocey
Chrocey

Back to top Go down

Post by Scortia Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:40 am

To answer your question, all npcs are controlled by staff. This includes site npcs. Unless you use npcs in a way so that it just refers to citizens, etc. then yes you can use npcs. If the npcs have names or play some kind of role in the rp, then they are played by staff.
Scortia
Scortia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down