Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Temp. Tribe Leaders Application

4 posters

Go down

Temp. Tribe Leaders Application Empty Temp. Tribe Leaders Application

Post by Artemise Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:59 am

What are "temporary tribe leaders"?
To put it simply, they are temporary replacements for tribe leaders that are currently inactive. They assume control of a tribe until the current leader returns; if not, they will take over as the new leader.

Currently, Ki'Sha and Stormcallers are open.

Code:
[b]Your character's name:[/b]
[b]How active are you?:[/b]
[b]Which Tribe do you want?:[/b]
[b]Why should you be picked?:[/b]
[b]How can you contribute as temp tribe leader?:[/b]

Your character's name: The dragon you want to become leader. Obviously, it has to be your character.
How active are you?: Self-explanatory.
Which Tribe: Which Tribe do you want to try leading?
Why should you be picked?: Self-explanatory.
How you can contribute as temp tribe leader?: What benefits will you bring the tribe?
Artemise
Artemise

Tribe : Kaamil

Back to top Go down

Temp. Tribe Leaders Application Empty Re: Temp. Tribe Leaders Application

Post by Kyuurei Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:25 pm

Your character's name: Priya
How active are you?: I'm active everyday and occasionally, I'll be busy with personal life or sick so I'll try my best to pronounce those times
Which Tribe do you want?: Stormcaller
Why should you be picked?: I should be picked because I want to help contribute to the activity of the site itself by temporarily leading the Stormcaller tribe and interact with the other tribes in a variety of peaceful ways like their original lore claim. If people happened to not join the topics after a friendly reminder, which is very unlikely, I'll think up of new ideas to motivating the tribe members to topics. I will also contribute to topics made by me or anyone else as much as I possibly can, I also have some decent knowledge in leadership, not that I've lead one before, but because I have some ideas how everyone plays their roles within a tribe, governing, and the psychology and philosophy of others.
How can you contribute as temp tribe leader?: I will introduce a plotting board for the Stormcallers so we can think of our own ideas and conflicts and settle on a plot(s) with minimal disagreement. Once that is done, I will write up a topic about the said plot (s). I also want to try make allies with the rest of the tribe including the Ki'Sha, my reasoning being that 'we are stronger as one' rather than a true desire for peace and harmony. I would also consider exploring areas, treasure hunting and invasion themes.
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:34 am

Your character's name: Athena
How active are you?: I'm active on the Discord almost every day and try to get to topics as soon as possible.
Which Tribe: The Ki'sha
Why should you be picked?: I've been a member for a long time and I don't have any negative relationships with anyone on Dragons Haven. I do my best to be kind and helpful to other people and I like to think I'm mature and reliable enough for a position like this. I've read up on the Ki'Sha lore and rules so I know what I'm talking about when it comes to the tribe. I wouldn't go inactive without reason and would do my best to contribute to the Ki'Sha's activity by motivating members into roleplay by letting THEM make the plots. I want EVERYONE to enjoy roleplaying as a Ki'shin member, so I want to work with all the members to create plots that are fun and interesting for EVERYBODY.
How you can contribute as temp tribe leader?: I'd set up a group chat so all Ki'shin members can contribute their ideas for the tribe. I'd also work with other tribe leaders to set up plots where the tribes interact, which can make for some interesting alliances or potential tensions. I want to set up stories for people who are more into the political side of the Ki'Shin (creating alliances and organising meetings and such), and for people who want a more adventurous roleplay (such as exploring, invaders, spying on other tribes). I feel like the Stormcallers especially could have an interesting relationship with the Ki'Sha, as they could switch from being allies to enemies in a flash, and vice versa. I'd do my best to make things interesting for the members and make awesome stories for everybody to enjoy!
Athena
Athena

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:08 am

Your character's name: Solarlight and Darksky (Either one, or both)
How active are you?: I’m active pretty much every day.
Which Tribe do you want?: Stormcallers
Why should you be picked?: Well, I may not have leadership experience, but I have a lot of RP experience, and I’m not afraid to ask for help or take advice when needed.
How can you contribute as temp tribe leader?: I’ll try my best to get some plots going, and ask the other members with Stormcaller characters for ideas. I’ll also try to get some dialogue going with the leaders of the other tribes, since that’s supposed to be a thing the Stormcallers do.
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Tribe : Stormcaller

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:25 am

Solarlight and Athena are the new temp leaders! Congratulations!

Kyuu, I'd recommend that you work with Solarlight to implement that plotting board idea... It's a good one. ^^
Artemise
Artemise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum