Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Friend or Foe?

3 posters

Go down

Friend or Foe? Empty Friend or Foe?

Post by Lucius Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:48 am

OOC: So first thing, this is Sagramour. Second thing, I have technically temporarily left the site, so I won't be able to post very often, probably once a month at most, but I want to be able to do this. I'd appreciate it being kept fairly serious for the time being. My app is in the Approved Rogues last I saw it, I'd recommend reading it before joining the topic. Thanks, and Imma get to the rp now.

Lucius woke up. He had no idea where he was. The ground around him as charred and black. Trees were broken in two making a long path of wreckage behind him. The last thing he remembered was seeing a bright light before his whole form filled with a horrible feeling. He didn't understand... What happened to all the lights? Why was there so much color now? He looked around helplessly. He was formless, nameless, and hopelessly lost mentally and physically. It was dark, and everything was so much bigger than him... For the first time ever, he was scared, although, he didn't comprehend it. He just floated into the air, a shapeless black mass. He had no idea just how big the world he had crashed into was. No idea what beauty or what horror could await him. He was neither friend nor foe, that would depend on whether he met friend or foe first...

Lucius

Back to top Go down

Friend or Foe? Empty Re: Friend or Foe?

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:05 pm

The twins slowly walked through the woods, slightly annoyed by the Scholars at this point. They were happy not coming out here. Then again, it was beautiful, and they didn’t have to do much. Just collect a plant. But the pair soon came across some smashed trees. They examined them, trying to see what happened. Something felt... off.
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Tribe : Stormcaller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagramour Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:11 pm

Lucius heard noises coming from the distance. He moved toward where he thought the noise was coming from to see a creature with two heads approaching him. Up until now he hadn't known that there was other life besides himself. He watched carefully how the creature moved. As he watched, his own form began to change into the same body as the creature.

Sagramour

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:33 pm

Both twins kept looking around, wondering what had smashed the trees, before Sky jumped and screamed a bit at what she saw. Solarlight quickly looked where his sister was looking and went wide eyed. It looked almost like a completely black version of themselves. Neither could quite wrap their head around what they saw.
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Tribe : Stormcaller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagramour Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:14 am

OOC: I might have to close this. I'm just not able to get on often enough... Hopefully I'll be able to continue this when I fully get back to the site. Sorry.

Sagramour

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down