Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

killie the blue dragon (needs approvel(5/5)

+2
Oculus
killie
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

killie the blue dragon (needs approvel(5/5) - Page 2 Empty killie the blue dragon (needs approvel(5/5)

Post by killie Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

Personality and the Basics

Name: Killie.
Type: western dragon
Species: fire Dragon
Date of Birth: 12/feb/1993
Personality:He is someone who is a bit shy of his past and doesn't really like to talk about it. He does not want to be laughed at or get himself killed. He is also really bad at keeping secrets. He is social enough, he sometimes freaks out if he needs to perform in front of others with tricks he doesn't know. After what happened to him in the past he is trying to fit in.
Hobbies: flying and fire traininge
Likes:  fooling others, and adventure, even if it's dangerous beinge around ohters
Dislikes: struggle bullies war traps
Fears: that ohter dragon will not accept him that he is a intruder beinge killed ghosts

Origin, Culture, and Family

Place of Origin: human villige or house in layrian (i hope it's not a problem)
Tribe: rogue
Position: n/a
Language:Common Language
Home: human villige Deepwald villige (even know he can never return there)
Parents: Leon and Kyrstin (used name ganerator)
Siblings: n/a
Relatives: no
Mate: no
Offspring: no
History: He was born like a human and also raised like one one day he wandered of on his own getting in a place he should never come he comes in a
laboratory where the are working on a secret project it was a drink he drink from it and chanced into a dragon he was just lucky do escape but his form would stay this was
Never do return do his village from that day he got lost he don't know any of his new abilities yet and is pretty scared continue in rp

Physical Appearance and Accessories

Height: 30.5 feet
Length: 60 feet
Wingspan: 40.7 feet
Scale/Fur/Feathers: a blue body with a red chest blade and wings
Eyes: red
Accessories: n/a
Armor: n/a
Horns/Spikes: horn on his head
Overall a big dragon who has a sharp tail he has four legs wings and a head with there on some horns

Abilities and Strengths

Abilities: Fire balls, Fire breath, and covering yourself with fire
Strengths: fire proof
Weaknesses: even know his dragon body gave him a good stragnth lots of his weaknesses remain intackt like bullets blades or somthing alse but if he goes into the water he can't use his fire abilities for a while
Fighting Style: mostly rushing in without thinking make a lot of use from fire abilities but only does it do crimanels tries do stay in renge most of the time but it will not Always work what leaves in claw do claw combat or arial fights
Magic: he i no magic weilder

with the help of neru thanks neru bechouse i had trouble writh santaces
i write it he set the santaces thanks neru hugs neru

Last edited by Primalus on Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:16 pm; edited 39 times in total (Reason for editing : where do i start)
killie
killie

Back to top Go down

killie the blue dragon (needs approvel(5/5) - Page 2 Empty Re: killie the blue dragon (needs approvel(5/5)

Post by Neru Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:52 pm

I can't accept your app without you having made those changes. I'm not saying he is a Night Fury, I was using that as an example. I'm sorry you don't feel appreciated, but unless you make those changes, you can't RP. Everybody has to follow the same rules, we don't change them or make exceptions.
Neru
Neru

Back to top Go down

killie the blue dragon (needs approvel(5/5) - Page 2 Empty Re: killie the blue dragon (needs approvel(5/5)

Post by killie Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:32 pm

is fire dragon good then?
killie
killie

Back to top Go down

Post by Neru Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:19 am

That's just fine.
Neru
Neru

Back to top Go down

Post by killie Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:12 am

how do i make it so he can be used for RP becouse i realy want do

who am i joking i will never get it rready
killie
killie

Back to top Go down

Post by Neru Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:45 pm

Again, make the chances I specified 2 posts above.
Neru
Neru

Back to top Go down

Post by killie Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:16 pm

chance the things it does not feel it is mine anymore you just say make sentaces but i don't get anything do be showen of what to do only critizezam and no help thats what i get here
killie
killie

Back to top Go down

Post by Neru Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:00 pm

The only thing I've told you directly to put are things that you wrote yourself, but with correct spelling or grammar. I'm not forcing you to do anything. It's your own app, just make it so that it applies to the rules. Everybody else does it. All the changes I specified aren't even changes to your character, but simple changes to the app itself. Mostly giving us MORE information, which doesn't change your character unless you really just don't know him at all, in which case yes, you'd have to deepen his personality. I've been trying to help you, but if you refuse to change your app, there's absolutely nothing I, nor any other mod or admin, can do for you here.
Neru
Neru

Back to top Go down

Post by killie Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:07 pm

i'm sry i try do get it right but nohting seens do apply do the rules i'm realy trying but i never get it rigt sry for beinge rude but it is pretty hard so it's only personallity i need do chance or is there also somthing alse?
killie
killie

Back to top Go down

Post by Neru Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:12 pm

Okay, so remember the post up there , where I took your post and wrote on it with red letters? All the red letters are things I want you to change. Most of it is very simple, just changing the spelling or grammar of something so that it's understandable. We want all English speakers to understand your app, so that everybody can have fun roleplaying with you. So try to start changing the things I specified there. It's okay if you don't understand what I mean on some parts, just ask me if it doesn't make sense. I'll help you.
Neru
Neru

Back to top Go down

Post by killie Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:55 pm

[quote="killie"]Personality and the Basics

Name: Killie.
Type: western dragon
Species: fire Dragon
Date of Birth: 12/feb/1993
Personality:He is someone who is a bit shy of his past and doesn't really like to talk about it. He does not want to be laughed at or get himself killed. He is also really bad at keeping secrets. He is social enough, he sometimes freaks out if he needs to perform in front of others with tricks he doesn't know. After what happened to him in the past he is trying to fit in.
Hobbies: flying and fire traininge
Likes:  fooling others, and adventure, even if it's dangerous beinge around ohters
Dislikes: struggle bullies war traps
Fears: that ohter dragon will not accept him that he is a intruder beinge killed ghosts

Origin, Culture, and Family

Place of Origin: human villige or house in layrian (i hope it's not a problem)
Tribe: rogue
Position: n/a
Language: English
Home: human villige Deepwald villige (even know he can never return there)
Parents: Leon and Kyrstin (used name ganerator)
Siblings: n/a
Relatives: no
Mate: no
Offspring: no
History: He was born like a human and also raised like one one day he wandered of on his own getting in a place he should never come he comes in a
laboratory where the are working on a secret project it was a drink he drink from it and chanced into a dragon he was just lucky do escape but his form would stay this was
Never do return do his village from that day he got lost he don't know any of his new abilities yet and is pretty scared continue in rp

Physical Appearance and Accessories

Height: 30.5 feet
Length: 60 feet
Wingspan: 40.7 feet
Scale/Fur/Feathers: a blue body with a red chest blade and wings
Eyes: red
Accessories: n/a
Armor: n/a
Horns/Spikes: horn on his head
Overall a big dragon who has a sharp tail he has four legs wings and a head with there on some horns

Abilities and Strengths

Abilities: lot's of fire abilities like breathing fire fireballs and fire manipulation he can control the fire itself and dicides what it does just as long that it is fire
Strengths: fire proof
Weaknesses: even know his dragon body gave him a good stragnth lots of his weaknesses remain intackt like bullets blades or somthing alse but if he goes into the water he can't use his fire abilities for a while
Fighting Style: mostly rushing in without thinking make a lot of use from fire abilities but only does it do crimanels tries do stay in renge most of the time but it will not Always work what leaves in claw do claw combat or arial fights
Magic: he i no magic weilder

explain abilities why am i so bad ad explaining stuff and sentaces?
killie
killie

Back to top Go down

Post by Neru Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:07 pm

Good job! It now follows all the rules! So, Approved!

(1/2)
Neru
Neru

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:07 am

2/5 Approved
Oculus
Oculus

Back to top Go down

Post by Scortia Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:41 pm

3/5 Approved~
Scortia
Scortia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:19 pm

Approved 4/5

Back to top Go down

Post by Owner Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:14 pm

5/5 Approved

Owner
Admin

https://dragonshaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2