Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Feather's Introduction..

2 posters

Go down

Feather's Introduction.. Empty Feather's Introduction..

Post by Feather Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:56 pm

Hello!

Ehm.. I am in a search for an assertive roleplay partner, since I am a passive person. Tend to write ones a week, or more depending on how I feel.. <3 Would love to craft a gothic themed shape shifting character here. Nerfing my characters a lot makes me happy and I want to work over the long span to progress stories. I do love to have some sort of small pocket realm thingy blended into my dragon's bio as his lair, and I tend to develop several magical trades over time to specialize my character, most likely I work those things out into my bio to give some perspective. :)

Aside from all that, I love social work using mythology to help people and tend to visit foreign countries every now and then to do so. So, ehm.. if anyone is interested in a dark gothic themed character to roleplay with, I would love to work out my bio here. My stay depends on the motivation and assertiveness of others! :)

- Feather
Feather
Feather

Back to top Go down

Feather's Introduction.. Empty Re: Feather's Introduction..

Post by Oculus Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:04 pm

Hi Feather! Welcome to the site! You’re character ideas sound interesting! You can make a generic character with premade abilities and progress their story over time too! Staff members can help you develope and make sure your character is balanced.

But anyways, I’m happy you found our forum! Make sure to have lots of fun (required ;p) and make lots of friends! Feel free to ask me or any other staff member any questions you have. If you check the the info information tab, you can find helpful insight s to gown the site works. We also have a discord where you can chat too ^^

Hope you enjoy your time here!
(I hope ipad autocorrects didn’t make this too hard to read xD)
Oculus
Oculus

Back to top Go down

Post by Feather Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:22 pm

Oculus wrote:Hi Feather!  Welcome to the site!  You’re character ideas sound interesting!  You can make a generic character with premade abilities and progress their story over time too!  Staff members can help you develope and make sure your character is balanced.

But anyways, I’m happy you found our forum!  Make sure to have lots of fun (required ;p) and make lots of friends!  Feel free to ask me or any other staff member any questions you have.  If you check the the info information tab, you can find helpful insight s to gown the site works.  We also have a discord where you can chat too ^^

Hope you enjoy your time here!
(I hope ipad autocorrects didn’t make this too hard to read xD)

Thank you for your offer, if I run across something that gives me questions I will shoot you a personal message. :) Oh, the good old autocorrect! Have turned that one off on my phone, though barely using my phone, find it very hard to typ things using autocorrect. O.O
Feather
Feather

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:36 pm

Autocorrect is my bane! D: it attackes me at the worst times and makes me say random things! XD

I’d turn it off but lazy and who knows how bad I’d type with it off x3
Oculus
Oculus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down