Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Tekirii

3 posters

Go down

Tekirii  Empty Tekirii

Post by Tekirii Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:36 am

Personality and the Basics
(HAIII, ya little fluff ball (which is not soooo fluffy anymore:((() is back to brighten up your lives) 

Name: Tekirii Delacroix (Teki)
Pronunciation: Te-ki-rii
Type: Western Dragon
Species: Deceits Drake 
Date of Birth: 17/March
Personality: Teki, as she prefers everyone to call her, is a bubbly dragoness. She is kind-hearted and one will find only love and friendship within her pure heart. While she is sister to Delillah Delacroix, Teki is as opposite as one can be to the cold-hearted and ruthless shadow dragon. Teki is known to be very talkative and finds no shame in conversing with every creature that bobs along. She detests the sight or smell of blood as well as unnecessary bloodshed, rather ironic considering her sister's profession, and while she probably appears as the friendliest of Xoyan drakes with her colourful scales, she does have a breaking point in which her patience will run out. Nonetheless, she will never ignore a drake in need or a hatchling in need of attention. OH how she LOVES hatchlings! Of course not surprising to anyone since she herself might often be considered a hatchling due to her adventurous and joy oriented soul, but knowing that everyone still has that little hatchling within one she always seeks to awake it in other drakes, don't misunderstand her though, with her smart, athletic body, and silver tongue she will never back down on a good fighter challenge (without bloodshed though!)
Hobbies: Teki does a lot of things to be fair. Some of those being, yoga, spend her wonderful time with hatchlings, hunt, annoy her bold-headed sister, take care of hatchlings, converse, I think you get the drift. 
Likes: Cold weather, making other dragons think positive, reading.
Dislikes: Warm weather.
Negative and over-serious creatures.
Boring creatures.
Fears: I think Teki is quite afraid of fire. She has a quite noticeable scar just beneath her wing that was inflicted through a strong fire blast. Since then she's never been quite the same when faced with fire, nor with the fire creatures. Another, perhaps common fear, but she fears disappointing and losing her sister. As much as she is a soul-less drake Teki loves her dearly and fears a life without her. 

Origin, Culture, and Family

Place of Origin: Shveki, Xoya
Tribe: Xoyan 
Position: Civilian (but sometimes operates in the name of her sister) 
Language: Xoyan, Universal, Vuarish, little Aquatic. 
Home: Anywhere in Xoya really, she travels and wanders a lot
Parents: Unkown, she grew up with her sister and her grandmother
Siblings: Delillah Delacroix
Relatives: Nupeeee
Mate: OH NOW THAT WOULD BE EXCITING
Offspring: Little Teki's? YES pLEASE (not at the moment though 
History:(What is your character’s history? Optional)

Physical Appearance and Accessories

Height: 52ft
Length: 149ft
Wingspan: 200ft
Scale/Fur/Feathers: Teki has numerous smaller triangle shaped scales from her head down the back of her neck. On the front of her neck they are larger and more plate like as well as on her sides and tail. She proudly wears a few moveable and long feathers atop her head next to her two larger horns. 
Eyes: Light turquoise 
Accessories: She wears two thick golden rings on each of her head horns. The rest of her accessories switches from time to time. 
Armor: She does own armour, but will never use it unless absolutely necessary. 
Horns/Spikes: Teki has two main horns atop her head alongside several smaller spikes that follow her cheek bone, as well as larger spikes on the back of her neck that she may move to appear larger or smaller. 
Overall Appearance:  She’s a very curious dragon to look at. Naturally she’s a very usual shaped dragoness with longer wings and tail, however, her scale colours differ over the spread of her entire body. She has rose tinted scales on her snout, a diverse shaded turquoise upon and around her horns ranging down towards the end of her neck and changing into a dark blue and purple on her back and tail, while the bottom of her snout reveals a yellow/white colour and reaching a light and then dark green at the end of the neck mixing and blending into the purple and blue on her stomach. The meeting point of the blue and yellow on her neck becomes a dark orange. Nonetheless, she owns very peculiar scales as over the course of time she has gained the ability to change her scale colours tow whichever she desires. 
Abilities and Strengths

Abilities: Teki’s powers are more defensive rather than offensive. While her sister is only able to change the texture of her scales, Tekirii can change her entire body scales at will. The colours may be random at times as it takes no effort for her to change the colour which cover her scales more wave like than actually physically moving like Delilah’s scales. While this is mostly used for the entertainment of herself and others she has developed another certain skill over the course of several years. Teki has the ability to use the colours of her background to become invisible to the eye. Don’t be fooled, this ability took years to discover, practise, and perfect, and even now it fails  her from time to time as it takes immense focus to become aware of each and individual colour and then adapting her body to them, especially when moving. At this current time she can last up to a maximum of 5 minutes  in this state (may increase in the future). The time may decrease if she is moving or under stress. This ability only makes her blind to the eye, but not to the sight, smell, or hearing of others. Her shadow also remains and this ability can be performed every ten minutes maybe longer or shorter depending on the length of time she was using this ability before. 
Strengths:
For the most part she is more agile and fast rather than strong.
She can be serious, intelligent, and cunning if need be,
but her strongest aspect is her positive thinking,
welcoming aura(Which does often lead to others lowering their guard faster in comparison to less welcoming dragons, but it also makes the dragons feel more comfortable in trusting her, ultimately allowing her to manipulate them easier if she ever wanted to, but come on it's Teki did you read her bio? *huggles Arte* Kiddding)
and she is very much a fantastic dragon reader.
There isn’t much she doesn’t see or notice in dragons, so trying to keep a secret from her is a rather difficult task. 

Weaknesses: Oh lawd there is a few.
I would say that her biggest weakness is her incapability or unwillingness to engage in physical combat
as well as her fear of spilling blood and actually physically hurting others.
In addition, her scales are not the thickest or sturdiest due to her colour changing ability which has given her thinner scales.
She is prone to easily lose her concentration while “invisible”.
She is probably too friendly considering she lives in Xoya. Meaning, she starts talking to everyone and everything that passes her, making her lose her focus rather quickly and most of the time it brings her into unwanted conflict. For example, if she was passing by a group of dragons that were looking for trouble she'd probably be too careless, in a sense that she'd think herself out of danger since she is sooo friendly so why would anyone want to hurt her?, to notice and start talking to them, hence getting herself and dragons who might be with her into trouble.
In a physical battle with a dragon larger than her she'd most likely be dead since she is not particularly strong, not at all in fact.
And finally, similar to her sister Tekii reacts very intensely to the presence or use of magic around her. It can affect her both physically and mentally, depending on the level and amount of magic used around her.  

Fighting Style: She is more of a verbal fighter rather than a physical one, able to use her silver tongue better than her teeth and claws, or the rest of her body actually. If she is indeed in a fight then she prefers to deflect, dodge, and wait for the best moment to strike. 
Magic: Nope, none she is aware of. 

Last edited by Tekirii on Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Tekirii
Tekirii

Back to top Go down

Tekirii  Empty Re: Tekirii

Post by Tekirii Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:44 am

And she's ready to go.
Tekirii
Tekirii

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:12 am

Welcome to DH Tekirii! I remember your name, saw it around quite a lot on DRF haha.

Abilities: How often can she perform this ability? And... I'm assuming that her shadow remains? (Just to clarify.)

Strengths and weaknesses: Before I grade this, I suggest that you separate them into bullet points so that confusion will be avoided (as in, what I don't consider a weakness/strength is the opposite for you.) Also, remember to have one more weakness than strengths.

If you're going to keep "She is probably too friendly considering she lives in Xoya," please explain how this is a weakness, as it seems more like a personality trait to me. Does this mean she's easily deceived and fooled? Or is she too trusting? Or both?

Bump when edited, and dm me if you have any questions.

In case Deli hasn't given you to link to our Discord, here it is:

https://discord.gg/CQXR8u
Artemise
Artemise

Tribe : Kaamil

Back to top Go down

Post by Tekirii Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:22 pm

Yayyyy, yeah I was around a little in the good ol' DRF times. **
I've fixed her! (Hopefully)
Tekirii
Tekirii

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:02 am

Strengths:
- "She can be serious" -> Could you explain how exactly being serious can be a strength? After all, everyone can be serious when the situation calls for it, unless they just don't care.

- "but her strongest aspect is her positive thinking, welcoming aura," -> For 'positive thinking,' I assume you mean that she doesn't give up even in the bleakest of situations - that's fine, I understand how it can be a strength. But I don't get 'welcoming aura' - how would it be an advantage to her? Does this mean others will let their guard down around her, so she can easily manipulate them?? Either way, positive thinking and welcoming aura should be in separate points as they don't seem related to each other, or at least to me. Feel free to prove me wrong though (:

Weaknesses:
- "I would say that her biggest weakness is her incapability or unwillingness to engage in physical combat
as well as her fear of spilling blood and actually physically hurting others." -> Imo, the second point should be combined with the first, as her fears of spilling blood and physically hurting others can be an explanation for her unwillingness to engage in physical combat.

By the way, you're supposed to have one more weakness than strength. So check this before you bump.

Last edited by Artemise on Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Artemise
Artemise

Back to top Go down

Post by Tekirii Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:04 pm

UPDATED. Bumpledoo
Tekirii
Tekirii

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:01 pm

Teki wrote:but come on it's Teki did you read her bio? *huggles Arte* Kiddding)

I diiid ;-; I just couldn't think of a better example.

1/2 Approved.
Artemise
Artemise

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:55 pm

Just as an FYI for your ability, it would only work on 1 dragon at a time, because you could only project your background to that one dragon, and if another dragon were looking and a few feet to the right, they would see splotches of color as the scales wouldn't match their background. Does that makes sense? If you wanted complete invisibility, you might want to have light bending scales instead of matching background.

Consider yourself approved, less you wish to change your ability around a bit. If you are happy as is, just let me know and I'll lock the topic. Buuuuuut

~2/2 Approved~
Oculus
Oculus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum