Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Hatchling Event

+3
Savan
Solarlight and Darksky
Vortex
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hatchling Event - Page 2 Empty Hatchling Event

Post by Vortex Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

Vortex’s head was spinning, round and round it went, giving him a sense of dizziness. How did he end up here again? Who put him up to this? Why was he even doing this? Questions much like these spiraled around his mind as he looked through the list of names for the day. What in the Void was he doing here?! He was terrible with kids, let alone a whole group of them. If there was one thing to give the big scary ancient nightmares, it was children. Everything about them just… gave him chills. For multiple reasons at that. Mostly because the only experience he had with hatchlings was a few minutes with his own, and the rest was more or less sacrificing them to appease… He couldn’t remember who he was trying to please. They probably weren’t important. Not anymore anyway.

The day was still young. Much like the dragons this room was soon to be filled with. Only a few more minutes before parents began dropping off kiddos for him to take care of for the day. Taking care of the children. That made him chuckle. Of all the minds out there, from kind-hearted to vile and twisted, he was not the one who should be in charge of a daycare facility. Something like that just spelled out disaster. But then again, that is what daycare facilities are known for. Chaos and endless headaches.

The room was decorated with vibrant colored paint, as well as decals of butterflies and rainbows. Disgusting, I know. There was a neat box full of toys which looked as if it hadn't been opened in years, and a small structure which would definitely hold a hatchling but would barely hold the weight of his paw. Oh well. Maybe if things didn’t work out he could use them as live experiments. Wait, no, he couldn’t do that. Then he’d have parents after him and… bah. Why even bother. That did leave him a little nervous, however, as he’d never really come into contact with younglings he wasn’t actively experimenting on or murdering in cold blood. Perhaps he’d just have to see how the day went. Hopefully, it’d be over soon. They'd be arriving anytime now.
Vortex
Vortex

Back to top Go down

Hatchling Event - Page 2 Empty Re: Hatchling Event

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:38 pm

Ngozi nodded towards each dragon as they spoke. Solarlight, Darksky, Oculus, Savan, and Saiya. Quite an interesting group. Both dragonesses seemed shy, but the red one seemed to be hiding something. She kept changing her face. She also didn't seem to speak as easily. Interesting. The males, in contrast, seemed to all be fairly confident, but Oculus was honestly creeping him out. That was probably the point. Ngozi then looked down at the hatchlings. "Ok. It is nice to meet all of you. So, another quick question. Where are all of you from."

Sky seemed a bit more comfortable with this answer, since she didn't need to actually speak, but that weird staring hatchling was creepy. Solar just made a goofy face towards him, then looked at Saiya ad did the same. He was just trying to make the nervous hatchling more comfortable. He then realized he may need to answer the question. "We're from the Stormcallers."
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Tribe : Stormcaller

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:04 am

Whipping his head back to the large dragon who was garnishing their attention, Oculus turned his head to look at the double headed dragon, seeing one of the heads make a taunting face at him! Him! Of all people! Growling, he only somewhat answered the larger dragon's question, raising and getting into a pounce stance, facing the twins. "I am from da mighty kingdom of Xoya." he said monotonously, before getting ready to pounce the one who would dare taunt him!
Oculus
Oculus

Back to top Go down

Post by Savan Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:49 am

Savan froze at the question, confused on what answer to give, there was an awkward silence when his turn came, having not seen any of the other hatchlings, save for the creepy one.

“G-Gaiyen... forest.” He shakily answered, trying is best to keep his gaze from the others.
Savan
Savan

Tribe : Rogue/Xoya/Ki'Sha/Stormcaller/Kaamil

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiya Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:37 am

Saiya carefully watches Ngozi as his gaze settles on her, and upon hearing him speak she perks her ears.

"I am from.. Sand?"

She replies, genuinely confused about the question as she tilts her head. Everyone else seemed to mention groups or locations she hadn't known yet, but she keyed in on Savan's mention of a forest and decided they must be talking about places.

Solar's goofy expression seems to catch her off-guard and mid-thought, and she suddenly finds herself laughing a bit too loudly; it was rare for her to interact with any others, and seeing such an expression was quite an oddity! It seemed like the others were warming up to her despite her unfamiliarity, and so she relaxed into a quiet thrumming purr. She even finds it amusing when one of the hatchlings starts to ready itself for a pounce after proudly declaring where it came from, her eyes widening in anticipation of such an event!
Saiya
Saiya

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowsFuri Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:21 am

Fury being the newest arrival to this area wanted to get to know some of the locals. But she did not want to leave her hatchling unprotected. The onyx purple dragoness paced around thinking about what to do. Then she remembered hearing about a hatchling daycare. So she picked up Midnight. Midnight looking almost like her mother except for her eyes being of a deep purple. Fury set her hatchling on her back and flew to the daycare.

Fury landed nearby and walked towards the daycare. "Hello hopefully I am not too late. I am new around these parts" The dragoness felt her hatchling getting a little restless on her back. "Oh sorry about that Midnight dear." Fury grabbed her little one and set her on the ground. "There you go sweetheart." Fury smiled. "Oh, excuse me where are my manners. My name is Fury, and this is my little girl, Midnight. It is very nice to meet you all."
ShadowsFuri
ShadowsFuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:58 am

Ngozi walked over to the new comers when they entered, leaving the hatchlings for a moment to speak with Fury. The large drake looked down at the little hatchling, Midnight, before looking back up at her mother. "It is nice to meet you and Midnight as well. You are not late ma'am, we were just getting started." The heavily armored drake then walked behind the pair and leaned low. "Midnight. They is Solarlight and Darksky, he is Oculus, he is Savan, and she is Saiya."

Meanwhile, Solar smiled at the fact that he got Saiya to smile. He didn't notice Oculus getting ready to pounce, but Sky sure did. She tried to move, but it was nearly impossible for her to go anywhere without her brother's help. It was then that Solar finally turned, but by then, it would be too late.
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowsFuri Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:19 pm

"Thank you kindly." The dragoness replied. The little hatchling a little shy at first, gathered up the courage and waved to the other hatchlings. "Hello, I am Midnight. I-i-it's nice to meet you all."said the little dragoness. Midnight backed up a little from Oculus. Frightened a little by his pose. The little one hid behind her mother's front paw. "Don't worry sweet pea, they won't bite." Fury said picking her paw up to show Midnight that the other hatchlings weren't that scary.
ShadowsFuri
ShadowsFuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:23 pm

"Now you sha face the true ferocity of the Xoya!  GRAAA!"  Oculus leaped at the double-headed twin, one seemingly trying to flee while the other head oblivious, leaving them wide open.  He would come 'crashing' down onto them, pushing them onto their back as he used his weight to offset their own balance and topple them.  He would quickly maneuver his small paws to press his right hind leg onto their stomach as his left hind leg gripped the ground firmly.  His left front paw pushed down on their shoulders as he leaned towards the left, lifting his right paw up and then repeatedly bapping their snouts in rapid succession without mercy. He would only shift his weight around to make sure that he could keep the pinned two-headed troublemakers down, who had so audaciously dared to insult one such as himself!
Oculus
Oculus

Back to top Go down

Post by Savan Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:02 pm

Savan on the other paw watched all the events unfold, the hatchling who came from... sand? The newer member, Midnight, and then... the... He curiously tilted his head towards the scene of the obnoxious hatchling bapping the snout of the twins.
Savan
Savan

Tribe : Rogue/Xoya/Ki'Sha/Stormcaller/Kaamil

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:49 pm

The twins squirmed and yelped as they were pounced by Oculus and bapped. The soon growled as Sky bit the black scaled pain in the tail's arm to get him off. They wrestle with the hatching, growling before Ngozi turned his head to see them.

"Wonderful timing," he muttered before separating the two... er... three hatchlings. He glared at Oculus, seeming to know who started this one. "Try to attack anyone else, Oculus, and I will put you in time out. Ok?" After the hatchling answered, he went back to Fury and Midnight. "I'm sorry for that. I already expected him to be trouble."

Meanwhile, after having the bapper pulled off of them, Solar looked at Savan and waved, only making Sky more nervous. "Hiya!"
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiya Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:55 am

Saiya's eyes would widen in response to seeing the sudden chaos unfolding, distracting her from yet another newcomer. Her tail lashes excitedly and a primal urge to join the fray rises in her, before she notices that Ngozi had separated the two. She makes what could loosely be described as a disappointed 'aww' sound, but with her short attention span it's not long before she's fascinated with the one called Midnight.

Slowly stalking over, she approaches the other dragoness and if she could would give the other one a very gentle but investigative nosing.. being much more brave now that her presence had been accepted by what she saw as the pack leader. Her very bright crimson, black, and yellow coloration would likely be an almost startling contrast to some of the darker scaled ones present.

"Hi! I am Saiya, from sand. This pack has food and some funny faces."

She says wisely, as if she were mentoring a younger sibling.
Saiya
Saiya

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:09 am

The little hatchling held his own against the two-headed dragon, before being plucked off them and being lectured at. Huffing and puffing out his little chest, Oculus pouted at the much larger caretaker, but didn't back down from the glare. "I didn start nutin! Dey started dis, not meh!" Keeping his very much defiant attitude, he sat back down still puffed and riled up, having gotten quite a few good swats in and only a small nibbling in return. A very good trade, a victory in his books. He refused to look at the double-headed dragon, but did notice the brightly colored dragoness sneak up on the newcomer, and half expected her to pounce the other dragoness as she seemed riled up. He blinked at the greeting ritual, before scoffing and turning his head up and to the side with a defiant "Hmph!"
Oculus
Oculus

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowsFuri Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:16 am

"Hel-lo Saiya." The little dragoness said coming out from under Fury. She felt more comfortable. Midnight looked at Fury, "Momma can I go play with Saiya?" Fury lowered her head to her hatchling nuzzling her. "Yes you may my little Mid." Midnight's face lit up and she to play with Saiya. Fury smiled her little hatchling coming out of her shell.
ShadowsFuri
ShadowsFuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2