Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Invitation To the Grand Palaces

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Invitation To the Grand Palaces - Page 3 Empty Invitation To the Grand Palaces

Post by Whispering Soul Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Esridar waited patiently at the Palace gates. Today was the date he had specified in the letter he had sent to the two rulers of the Stormcallers. He had found it interesting about the tribe having two leaders, perhaps they had decided to rule together over some dispute? Silexerrine had attempted to singal out possible reasons, but Esridar didn't get to hear what the dragon thought, as trouble had risen in one of the parts of the outer city, and the Blood Razor had been sent to investigate. Esridar was very invested in possibly creating strong relations with the Stormcaller Tribe, they had many similarities, and he believed that they could benefit from each other.
I will have to make sure Silexerrine stays away from our visitors, if they do indeed arrive.
The Kainura made a mental note to himself to keep the odd Blood Razor busy. The letter had read along the lines of inviting the leaders over to the Kaamil to discuss relations and possible trade, but Esridar had left out what he had been contemplating trading. The Kaamil were not much of an agricultural tribe, they were more powerful in magical prowess. He'd make sure not to mention the Tomb or their magic testing for the time being, once the two Tribes were closer, Esridar would discuss it with them.
What would these rulers be like? Siblings? Or perhaps related distantly? How would they act? Pompous or arrogant? Esridar hoped not, dragons with big egos and snotty attitudes bothered him greatly. Esridar knew he shouldn't make assumptions. However, he couldn't help but feel curious about these two Rulers. The Kainura adjusted his position in front of the Palace gates, and watched the morning bustle of the Tribe getting along with business. 
He waited patiently for the two rulers to arrive.
Whispering Soul
Whispering Soul

Tribe : Kaamil

Back to top Go down

Invitation To the Grand Palaces - Page 3 Empty Re: Invitation To the Grand Palaces

Post by Whispering Soul Sun May 05, 2019 7:56 pm

"He's an interesting character, a small part of me believes that with the research we are doing into keeping him alive with magic, we could help other members of his cursed species." Esridar explained simply, and nodded at Solar.
"He expressed some interest in meeting you two as well, but I was afraid he would be a bit.. blunt with his questioning."

Silexerrine meanwhile nodded to Greywalker, glancing at Krin. "We should keep the killing to a low. We may be able to get some information from sneaking about instead of going in fire a'blazing."
Silex then growled.
"I do believe that the few dragons I spotted in the old tunnels had an unmistakable Ki'shan accent. Typical. Those religious desert scorpions would be sneaking around stealing our valuable hard work." The blood Razor then began to stalk off, tail lashing as he vanished around a corner.
Whispering Soul
Whispering Soul

Back to top Go down

Invitation To the Grand Palaces - Page 3 Empty Re: Invitation To the Grand Palaces

Post by Krin Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:28 pm

Krin sighed as Silex walked away, still remaining in the same spot as he pondered the possibility of the Ki'shan's being involved. It could be messy if things went the wrong way. Especially if he went on his diplomat mission with the faint scent of Ki'shan blood on him.

"Hey...Esridar, Silex mentioned it sounded like some of those he observed already had Ki'shan accents. If that brings anymore urgency to the matter." he thought to the Kaamil leader with a calm, but slightly annoyed tone. Knowing that Esridar wasn't a fan of the Ki'sha. Krin felt it was a bit of a key word to get the Kainura's attention more than anything.
Krin
Krin

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:36 am

Solar looked over at his sister, then back to Esridar, clearly curious.

"How blunt are we talking?"

Grey nodded to Silex, slowly following. He shook his head, sighing.

"I've know many a Ki'Sha to be quite intelligent, actually. That being said, but be careful."
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Tribe : Stormcaller

Back to top Go down

Post by Whispering Soul Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:10 pm

"He tends to ask insensitive questions.. not that he means to be rude of course, he just lacks...social grace per say." Esridar explained softly, obviously trying very hard to not paint Silex in a negative light.
"He is definitely just curious about your species I suppose, quite rare nowadays, yes?" Esridar inquired politely, taking a moment to respond due to Krin's mental message.
"They aren't Ki'shan. It sounds like that group of rogues have been trying to stir up trouble again. Ask Pokaintein to send a Kyion down with Silex as a...guard."
Esridar mentally responded to Krin's message swiftly.
"Pokaintein is by the training grounds. Training that new recruit."
He added quickly, realizing he hadn't mentioned where exactly Pokaintein was. 

Silex meanwhile stopped and glared at Grey.
"They can't be that intelligent if they are so stupidly trying to steal from us. Again."
Whispering Soul
Whispering Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Krin Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:36 pm

Krin listened calmly to Esridar's response, a small sigh escaping him as he exhaled. "You know Pok has been annoyed with those guys, he'll probably want to go down himself to 'remove' them permanently. Incase he makes that choice.... do you want me to stay with the trainee?" he asked telepathically back to Esridar.

As he awaited the response, he began to make his way through the hallways. Other guards standing aside as he walked by, saluting him. Although it had been a few months since he began living in the Kaamil Tribe. It got him thinking...it never felt right for him, to be saluted by others. His job wasn't something he believed he deserved to be saluted for, a top those feelings his quick rise to his position didn't make things better. Dealing with dragons who resented him for his quick rise in rank, with the Kainura seeming to favour him other many others. But there was many who seen why he rose quickly, those soldier spread rumours, many of them exaggerated his feats in combat.

But enough pondering the past, as he continued on, he made a shortcut to the training grounds. Pausing in the viewing area while he awaited a response, watching the trainee and Pok train.
Krin
Krin

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:25 am

Solar chuckled, shaking his head a little.

"Doesn't sound any worse than some of the more curious hatchlings back home." Sky then nodded at Esridar's question about their species rarity, sighing.

"That's right. We've never actually met other Solar-Lunars. Well... unless we count each other." Solar nodded before speaking up again.

"We could meet him when the chance comes, see how much we can answer."

Meanwhile, Grey eyes Silex, shaking his head. "Unless you know their plan, there's no way to tell if this is smart of dumb."
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Whispering Soul Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:16 pm

"Pokaintein will not be going down into the tunnels. He is taking a kyion patrol out soon to the barren lands to track down a dragon of interest. Have the trainee go down with you instead."
Esridar thought back quickly, giving a slight nod to Solar and Sky's words.
"Silexerrine would probably be honored to meet you." Esridar then paused, a thought crossing his mind.
"I was meaning too spark some conversation about trade. If you don't mind the shift of topic."

Silex shrugged at Grey."I have a pretty good idea of what they are planning to do." He then paused, sitting down beside the front gates of the palace.

Meanwhile, the trainee was doing quite well against Pokaintein. They obviously had been training together for a while, as both of them showed slight signs of tiring. The trainee was quite unusual looking, the Kyion helm he wore that covered his eyes obscuring most of his facial features.
(Time to juggle three characters lol.)
(I did this to myself)
Whispering Soul
Whispering Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Krin Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:05 pm

"Understood." Krin thought back simply, walking towards the trainee and Pokaintein. Stopping just before the platform, heeding the rules of the training area when its in session. "Hey Pok, the trainee giving you a run for your money?" he teased with a slight grin.

Despite his calm demeanour, Krin was very much into training and sparring for sport when he wasn't working. Taking the same pleasure and fun out of it that others would playing other well known sports.
Krin
Krin

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:38 am

The twins both smiled and nodded to Esridar when he suggested that they talk some about trade, and that Silex would be honored to meet them.

"That sounds good to me. What about you sis?" Sky simply nodded, looking at Esridar.

"What kind of trade were you thinking of?"

Meanwhile, Grey followed Silex, stopping when he sat down. "What are you thinking?"
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3