Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

An Awkward Meeting (Private Blue Streak/Caramina)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

An Awkward Meeting (Private Blue Streak/Caramina) - Page 2 Empty An Awkward Meeting (Private Blue Streak/Caramina)

Post by Savan Wed May 29, 2019 9:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

The day was calm as any other day within the Tempest Ring's sanctuary, as a gray and blue dragon drifted through the skies close to the Twilight Palace. His fur and feathers fiddled about in the gentle breeze that came from the protective ring of storms. His mind seemingly in a different realm as his face tilted downwards towards the wind scorned mountain that held the Stormcaller's home.

A quaintly avian of blues, grays and a crown of golden quills upon his head flew too and fro the male, at first trying to orbit him, then zoom past, then away, before come back to parade with the dragon's slow, thoughtful speed. It eyed the various bandages on his wings, and body, looking out towards the Tempest Ring, then towards the various balconies and inlet landings where the majority of dragons came and went.
Savan
Savan

Tribe : Rogue/Xoya/Ki'Sha/Stormcaller/Kaamil

Back to top Go down

An Awkward Meeting (Private Blue Streak/Caramina) - Page 2 Empty Re: An Awkward Meeting (Private Blue Streak/Caramina)

Post by Az Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:42 am

Inisha lifted an eye-ridge at his thanks, watching in amusement as Blue left a tad too hastily.

"No problem," she called after his retreating back, then gestured at him to Caramina. "You might want to follow him out."

"Mmhm. Thank you, Inisha!"

With that said she followed after Blue, shutting the door behind her.

"See, it wasn't that bad! Now you'll hurt less... Do try to be careful though."
Az
Az

Tribe : Xøya

Back to top Go down

An Awkward Meeting (Private Blue Streak/Caramina) - Page 2 Empty Re: An Awkward Meeting (Private Blue Streak/Caramina)

Post by Savan Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:50 am

As soon as the door closed, he let out an exasperated, loud, groan looking back to her. "How can you stand her?! I can't even exist around that old grumpy dragoness!" He stopped, letting out a prolonged breath of fresh air, looking away.

"T-thank you... If there's anything I can do to pay you back...?" He began adjusting and testing the wounds and bandages, making sure they were as firm they were last time. Striker would take this opportunity to flutter back to Blue Streak, settling on his back with a gleeful smile aimed for Caramina.

"Hello again traitor..." Blue replied at the Aerrak's return.
Savan
Savan

Back to top Go down

Post by Az Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:36 am

Caramina appeared to mull over the question for a bit, the faintest of creases forming between her eye-ridges.

"... With patience," she responded at last. "Despite how she may seem otherwise, Inisha never means any harm. She's very prickly, but I'm used to that. Whatever remarks she throws my way, I take them in stride. And I think the reason why she didn't want to treat you initially was because she felt you were taking her presence for granted with all the dangerous stunts you were performing."

She regarded him thoughtfully. "Hmm... No, nothing at the moment, though it'd be nice if you were more careful..."
Az
Az

Tribe : Xøya

Back to top Go down

Post by Savan Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:51 pm

Blue Streak stood there, taking in her words as his eyes focused on the dull, smooth rock below them. "Yeah... patience..." He turned his back to Caramina, "I... can't guarantee that." He began walking away, hoping to find a quieter place after those embarrassing events.
Savan
Savan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2