Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

A message to be delivered [Private/Solar, Blue Streak, Whisper.]

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A message to be delivered [Private/Solar, Blue Streak, Whisper.] - Page 2 Empty A message to be delivered [Private/Solar, Blue Streak, Whisper.]

Post by Az Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

At the sound of knocking, Skonis stirred sleepily, casting a glance at the large clock hanging on the opposite wall. Its hands read eight-thirty, and blearily he wondered who, exactly, was outside the door, to wake him up so early.

Well, he would find out soon enough.

"Come in," he called, getting off the bed he had been curled up, comfortably, on; as the door opened he drew the curtains aside, allowing warm rays of sunlight to permeate the room, before turning to face the dragon.

His face was a familiar one that was known to all who resided in the Twilight Palace: like Skonis he was a Messenger of sorts, but his duties took place only within the Palace, and nowhere else. That meant the Rulers were calling for him, then.

"Skonis," the Messenger greeted. "The Rulers want you. They're waiting for you in the main hall."

As I'd thought.

"Alright. I'll be there as soon as I can," he responded, and with a nod the Messenger left the room. Skonis, too, departed his room not too long after, but not before grabbing his worn satchel and making sure he didn't look disheveled; he doubted the twins would truly care, given their dispositions, but appearing composed would put him at ease.

Oh, he knew why he was being summoned. There would only be one reason for the Stormcaller Rulers to call on someone as unimportant as he was: so that he could carry out his duties, though to whom he would undoubtedly deliver a message still remained unknown.

At last he arrived at his destination, and pushed the grand double-doors open; stepping into the main hall, he dipped his head and greeted, "Your Majesties."

Last edited by Azreyus on Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Az
Az

Tribe : Xøya

Back to top Go down

A message to be delivered [Private/Solar, Blue Streak, Whisper.] - Page 2 Empty Re: A message to be delivered [Private/Solar, Blue Streak, Whisper.]

Post by Az Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:07 pm

"So," Skonis said loudly, enough for everyone around to hear, "just because of your large ego, then? Leave the talking to the grown-ups, Blue Streak."

With a huff he swept forward with a dignified nod to the guards.

"Don't mind him," he said to them in Kenarun, letting Blue Streak enter the palace. "Could you guide me to where your leader is?" While he did know the layout of the palace from studying maps, it would still be rude to freely walk around when he wasn't one of them. And besides, who knew which room Erisdar might be in? He couldn't always be in the throne room.

With an unsure glance they swapped glances, and after a brief whispered conversation one of them stepped forward and gestured for Skonis to follow him, and he did so.

After they arrived at their destination Skonis would knock on the door to signal his arrival and push it open; upon sighting Erisdar he promptly sunk into a brief, though low bow.

"Your Majesty. I am Skonis, a messenger from the Stormcallers, and I am here to deliver documents as well as a message from the Rulers Solarlight and Darksky. They save they have found some information that could help the Kaamil, and that, if needed, there is space in the Stormcaller restricted library."
Az
Az

Tribe : Xøya

Back to top Go down

A message to be delivered [Private/Solar, Blue Streak, Whisper.] - Page 2 Empty Re: A message to be delivered [Private/Solar, Blue Streak, Whisper.]

Post by Whispering Soul Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:14 pm

As Skonis entered the room, he would see that two other dragons, aside from Esridar, were inside. A large winged male Mirror and a smaller female. They were speaking to the Kainura in hushed voices, in a strange unrecognizable language. The two stopped speaking as Sko entered. The Kainura gave Sko a nod of respect.

It is good to hear that they have documents that may aid us. Thank you for coming all this way to deliver these documents and the message...” Esridar paused, green eyes glinting as he thought deeply. The two Mirrors glanced at Sko briefly, before whispering something to each other before falling silent.

I know it is.. unkind of me to ask, but would you mind taking a tome or two back with you to the stormcallers? It is one we would like for Solarlight and Darksky to store in their restricted library. Of course, you don’t have to take them, or immediately leave, feel free to rest a few days before setting out again.” Esridar said regally, giving a knowing look to the two other dragons.

“Juneosiren, Tinuviel, please go acquire these two tomes and ready them for transport.” He said softly in Kenarun.
Whispering Soul
Whispering Soul

Tribe : Kaamil

Back to top Go down

Post by Savan Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:02 pm

Blue growled at Skonis' remark, following with a heated glare, before intercepting Skonis after his chat, handing his share of information and books to those on the receiving end. "Of course it's no problem of ours sir! We'd be glad to accept a few new books to take back. Right Skonis?"

Striker wing palmed, leaning in on Blue Streak's back, he leaned in with a whisper. "Maybe we should be a little less intrusive?"

Blue replied with an eye roll. "I've got this, don't worry." He looked back to Erisdar with a smile.
Savan
Savan

Tribe : Rogue/Xoya/Ki'Sha/Stormcaller/Kaamil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2