Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Juneosiren

5 posters

Go down

Juneosiren Empty Juneosiren

Post by Whispering Soul Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:30 pm

Personality and the Basics

Name: Juneosiren Kageye Siriso Calitharette
Pronunciation: Jun-ao-siren
Type: Western
Species: Frightsoul Mirror
Date of Birth: September
Personality: Juneosiren acts very guarded and stern, not really thriving in social situations. He keeps his own thoughts and problems to himself, and if questioned about them, he'll often retreat into himself. He tends not to make friends due to his quiet demeanor, preferring to keep to himself, reading.
He avoids crowds due to their noise, and doesn't really enjoy speaking with other dragons, mainly due to his weak grasp on the universal language.
Hobbies: Study languages, reading.
Dislikes: Extremely annoying or loud noises, war, swimming, bright lights.
Fears: Complete silence, being alone, Thunder, cold deep bodies of water

Origin, Culture, and Family

Place of Origin: Icello Region, in the Tomb
Tribe: Kaamil
Position: Researcher, (Secretly a Kyion)
Language: Katysesin, very little Universal.
Home: The outer city of the Kaamil.
Parents: Talresen, Malishare.
Siblings: Tinuviel, Shigane, Barune, Hareen.
Relatives:
Mate: 
Offspring: 
History: Juneosiren, alike his sister, remembers almost nothing of his past. Sometimes he gets glimpses of memory, but nothing concrete. 

Physical Appearance and Accessories

Height: 21 ft
Length: 50ft
Wingspan: 84ft
Scale/Fur/Feathers: light Icy blue scales with white patches on his underbelly, he has dark tiger-like stripes on his wings and upper body, fading halfway down his length.
Across his head and halfway down his right side, is a massive lightning scar.
Eyes: Very pale, with sickly white blind pupils.
Accessories
Armor: Black leather armor.
Horns/Spikes: Medium sized black horns that curve slightly down from behind his ears and head fans, and three sets off short back spikes on his neck and tail.
Overall Appearance:  (Temp ref from Flight Rising)
Juneosiren Dragon?age=1&body=23&bodygene=8&breed=1&element=9&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=24&winggene=3&wings=121&auth=c369e7815effa442ffc63f0ec253599dfad5042e&dummyext=prev

Abilities and Strengths

Abilities: 

Energy Syphon
June can absorb magic from spells casted around him. The more powerful the spell, the less is taken in. For example, the energy taken from a small bolt of magic would be way greater than the energy syphoned by a powerful fireball.

Lightning Syphon
Juneosiren is unaffected by electricity magic and spells, instead, he absorbs the electricity and can use it.

Electric Manipulation
June can turn lightning energy into small objects, or if he has enough energy, two long swords.

Extreme Hearing
Juneosiren’s hearing is very good, (especially for a Mirror, who don't have the best hearing compared to other species). He can hear the heartbeats and breathing of nearly every creature within 60 ft of him normally, and when focusing deeply, he can hear sounds, slightly muffled, 100ft out from himself (which he rarely does, since the input can be overwhelming), and can sense vibrations in the ground of the footsteps of other drakes or creatures for around 40ft out.

Breath
June can hold his breath for up to 20 minutes.

Strengths: 

Agile
June is extremely agile, being able to evade, get out of tough spots, and navigate storms with ease.

Tinkerer
June is an experienced Artificer, and can recreate Mirror technology and enchantment runes over a period of time and with schematics from the tomb's books.

Weaknesses: 

Blindness
If he is in a completely new environment, or is affected by a deafening or spell that magically silenced the area, June will have trouble navigating due to being completely reliant on hearing. Also, if a extremely loud sound (such as an explosion or etc) occurs really close to him, June can be temporarily stunned and disorientated.

Healing Magic Immunity
An unfortunate side affect of his crystal heart, healing magic is completely void when casted on him, not affected by it at all.

Crystal Heart
Juneosiren/s heart doesn't work right, and he is kept going by a strange magic crystal contraption-slightly larger than a drakes heart, implanted in his chest, if this crystal is damaged, he struggles to cast spells, and will slowly begin to decline as he can’t create/absorb enough energy to keep his heart going. If it is completely destroyed/removed, he will not have the strength to fly, run, or do anything extraneous. If left without his heart crystal for too long, a week at most, he'll die.
The crystal can be repaired or replaced easily, within the Kaamil, as the crystal used for the contraption grows inside the tombs, and June knows how to repair the contraption piece if it is damaged with minimal materials.

A full charge in the crystal lasts a few hours (10ish posts to a topic, depends on the situation), but with casting spells, may only last for a hour or less (5 or less posts)

Fighting Style: Juneosiren’s fighting style is sneaky and cunning.

Magic: 

Lightning Lure
June creates a lash of lightning energy that strikes at one creature within the range of the spell (50ft). The target is pulled up to 10 feet in a straight line toward him and is shocked by the lightning lash if it is within 5 feet of him. A strong dragon can escape the lash. (Can be casted three times a topic)

Thunder Wave
This spell causes wave of thunderous force sweeps out from June. Each creature in a 55-foot cube originating from him is pushed 50 feet away from him. If a creature is strong enough, it can resist the effect and isn't pushed.
(Can be casted once every three posts)

Lightning Bolt
June creates a stroke of lightning forming a line 100 feet long and 5 feet wide blasts out from him in a direction he chooses. Each creature in the line will get hit by this bolt, but can dodge out of the way. Any creature hit is hurt as if struck by an actual lightning bolt.
The lightning ignites flammable objects in the area that aren't being worn or carried.
(Can be casted twice every six posts)

Sending
June sends a short message of twenty-five words or less to a creature with which he is familiar. The creature hears the message in its mind, recognizes him  as the sender if it knows him, and can answer in a like manner immediately.
(Can be casted twice every six posts)

Ice Wall
June creates a wall of ice on a solid surface within range (50ft). He can make the wall up to 60 feet long, 20 feet high, and 1 foot thick, or a ringed wall up to 20 feet in diameter, 20 feet high, and 1 foot thick. The wall is opaque and lasts for an hour before melting in warmer climates, while lasting two to three hours in a colder one.

When the wall appears, each creature within its area is pushed out if the way of the wall, as long as it is smaller than 50ft tall, else the wall will just form around the creature. Creatures pushed out of the way or that are touching the way when it forms suffer severe frost burns, and may even have shards of  unless they dodge out of the way as it appears.
One side of the wall, selected by June when he casts this spell, has massive, twisting and incredibly sharp spikes of ice, preventing any drake or creature from getting within 10 ft of the wall without getting pierced. 
The other side of the wall is see-through, devoid of any sharp spikes.

(Can be casted twice every topic)

Last edited by Whispering Soul on Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:30 pm; edited 13 times in total
Whispering Soul
Whispering Soul

Tribe : Kaamil

Back to top Go down

Juneosiren Empty Re: Juneosiren

Post by Savan Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:44 am

Looks good so far, however I do have some questions and/or comments.

First off, since it is mentioned in his bio, another added weakness can be his blindness, since he can't accurately navigate his environment as one with sight would, leaving him vulnerable in unknown locations. Unless he's learned over time to accommodate to the loss of one of his senses?

CRYSTAL HEART - While I understand some magic can't be cast unless it's fully charged, an indicator (not visual, just way to tell us as the Roleplayer) of how long his heart can stay at full charge to sustain the magic would give some way to allow us to know how long he can sustain certain magics, ala the Ghoul.
TL;DR, How long can a full charge be roughly --not spell for spell-- sustained before it weakens?

MAGIC DISCREPANCIES - And I see you used some magic from DnD, which is fine, but it seems you didn't delete the damage rolls via dice?

BTW your character picture isn't showing up correctly.
Savan
Savan

Tribe : Rogue/Xoya/Ki'Sha/Stormcaller/Kaamil

Back to top Go down

Post by Whispering Soul Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:47 am

K I fixed the magic error (Ah my secret has been revealed DX) and I’ll try and fix the image thing, but I believe it shows up for me?
Whispering Soul
Whispering Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Whispering Soul Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:07 pm

think i fixed the image
Whispering Soul
Whispering Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Whispering Soul Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:56 pm

bump?
Whispering Soul
Whispering Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Savan Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:37 pm

Did I... alright you needed to be graded months ago QoQ

1/2 Approved! You may punish me for my ignorance.
Savan
Savan

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:56 pm

2/2 Approved. Sorry for the wait.
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Tribe : Stormcaller

Back to top Go down

Post by Plasma_The_Dragon Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:34 pm

Hi Uh... so basically my dragon is a plasma dragon that shoots well plasma it is a smaller dragon when compared to others and it’s lack in size it makes up for in power, more details will be made but for now that’s it besides the fact that it’s glowing white due to plasma.

Plasma_The_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tharasis Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:01 am

Plasma_The_Dragon wrote:Hi Uh... so basically my dragon is a plasma dragon that shoots well plasma it is a smaller dragon when compared to others and it’s lack in size it makes up for in power, more details will be made but for now that’s it besides the fact that it’s glowing white due to plasma.

Hi Plasma! I see you have posted here. Please redirect your post to https://dragonshaven.forumotion.com/f58-character-creation for your dragon.

https://dragonshaven.forumotion.com/t7-character-creation-template - This is the character creation template. Please make your character with this. Its ok for you to leave some areas blank, as your character would count as a W.I.P until you announce your dragon that it is ready to be graded.

And yes its ok for your dragon to be plasma. You can have any sort of dragon, as long as it abides by the sites rules https://dragonshaven.forumotion.com/f8-rules and of course. It should not be O.P

If you have any questions please talk to our Admins and staff, preferably via discord. We have a server there where most of our users reside in.

Other than discord you can direct your questions to https://dragonshaven.forumotion.com/f1-help

Hope to RP with you soon!
Tharasis
Tharasis

Tribe : Vuari

Back to top Go down

Post by Savan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:26 am

Out for edits
Savan
Savan

Back to top Go down