Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Viderus, Sly son of a Hydra

2 posters

Go down

Viderus, Sly son of a Hydra Empty Viderus, Sly son of a Hydra

Post by izzylou07 Wed May 27, 2020 2:36 am

Personality and the Basics

Name: Videarus
Pronunciation: Vide-arus
Type: Hydra
Species: Ceterum
Date of Birth: Oct 23
Personality: Chaotic, generally sly and deceiving. He is a compulsive liar and will do anything to make sure he has the upper hand. He is also extremely disrespectful to most. He only is generally loyal to people that he has deemed loyal to him. He is very untrusting wich also translates to his compulsive lying. However those he is loyal to he will do his best and try his hardest to ensure their saftey and well being.
Hobbies: Playing with his son and teaching him general princibles that he belives.
Likes: He enjoys seeing his son succeed, he also enjoys seeing him reanact what he has taught. He also likes chaos, he loves to torment other dragons that are of smaller size to him. Overall he takes pride in his child.
Dislikes: Threats to his child, if his child is threatened he will not think twice and will waste no time threatening the other dragons life, and if the dragon were to stay too long, acting on the threat. He usually dislikes fights and would rather trick a dragon than fight it, however when his family is threatened he will drop this mindset.
Fears: He is very afraid of failing to raise his son and seeing him die early on. He is also afraid of deep ocean seas.
Quote: "Saints never gain fortune."

Origin, Culture, and Family

Place of Origin: High altitude mountains.
Tribe: Rouge
Position: None
Language: He is generally billuangal.
Home: He is now located in the forest.
Parents: Nitrace (His father) Leospas (Mother)
Siblings: None
Relatives: None
Mate: DeAd
Offspring: Nitrace (Named after his grand father)
History: He was taught his harsh and untrusting ways by his father, these teachings were proven when many of his friends that he had gained when he aged, they attempted to slaughter him to prove themselves to their parents, this friend group had parents who looked down upon them when their children seeked approval. This lead to them feeling the need to attempt to slaughter Videarus. They managed to detacth one of his four heads, leading to him gaining 2. He was confused and ran to his parents who brutally retaliated by slaughtering his 'friends'. His parents were prone to violent fights but he did not gain that, yes when threatened he would become violent, but he would generally try and trick a dragon into doing what he wanted before engaging in combat.

Physical Appearance and Accessories

Height: 125 Feet tall
Length: 1,250 Feet
Wingspan: He has no wings.
Scale/Fur/Feathers: Murky purple.
Eyes: Wine purple.
Accessories: None.
Horns/Spikes: Spikes like all of his body, he overall looks very sly and snake like. He does not look friendly and overall comes off as deceiving and sly. He is a dark shade of purple and is located in the depths of forests with his son.
Overall Appearance: Sly, deceiving, untrustworthy.

Abilities and Strengths

Abilities: He can exhale a purple sulfur gas that smells absolutely vile. The gas also gives off a burning sensation that will irritate the eyes of a dragon. He also has an extremely thick skin and scales, as well as his ability to poison a dragon through his bite, the poison's effects include extremely blurry vision.
Strengths: His natural-born strength allows him to lift, crush, and stomp large objects easily. He knows how to manipulate others well.
Weaknesses: He is horrible with betrayal and will loose his mental strength and is prone to stupidly lash out with no form in how he fights in a blind rage. He also is very slow. In any race he will loose, his size and inability to fly will give him the disadvantage in a fight in which the opponent is air born. Also due to his size it is hard for him to maneuver his whole body well, but has quick reflexes when it comes to his heads. The underside of his stomach is also very vulnerable to attacks.
Fighting Style: He is a short-ranged fighter and relies on his very strong bite force and vile ability to emit sulfur gas, and his poison.
Magic: None

Image: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/57/6e/94/576e940c8bdceb81040cb315b337cd7f.jpg

(I am in the process of making his child's app rn)

izzylou07

Back to top Go down

Viderus, Sly son of a Hydra Empty Re: Viderus, Sly son of a Hydra

Post by Az Thu May 28, 2020 4:39 pm

Alright, a few minor things to fix before I can give you your first approval.

Dislikes: Seems to me you've only got two of them: threats to his child, as well as fights. The minimum requirement is three, if you recall.

Language: Which two languages can he speak, if he's bilingual? Keep in mind that there are several languages across Nuira, and some Tribes even have two. Also, if you want your character to be able to communicate with dragons from other Tribes, Universal would be a handy language to know; it's the equivalent of English.

Length: Your hydra is way too long. There's technically no limit stated for hydras, but I'd like to point out that even wyrms reach 1000ft long, max, and the range of most abilities on this site come nowhere near 1000ft. If you'd like a reference, the longest a western dragon can get is 520 ft.

Overall Appearance: Sly, deceiving and untrustworthy are personality traits, not components of his physical appearance. I would advise listing these under Personality. Perhaps for his overall appearance you could say he looks hostile and menacing, if you're aiming to describe the effect he gives off, unless you have additional details (that don't fall under spikes or accessories) to add, such as designs across his scales or an underbelly of a certain colour.

Abilities:
1. Purple sulfur gas - how far can this travel before, I assume, dissipating or losing its effect? We can't have it enveloping the whole of Nuira.
2. Thick skin and scales - goes under strengths; seems to me it's less of an abilitiy and more of a physical advantage.
3. Poison bite - How long do the effects last?

Weaknesses: Just one thing - the quick reflexes bit should go under strengths.

Image: Please link that under Overall Appearance.

-

Bump when edited, or DM me if you're unsure about my post.
Az
Az

Tribe : Xøya

Back to top Go down