Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Zero

Go down

Zero Empty Zero

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:29 am

Personality and the Basics

Name: Zero
Type: Western dragon
Species: Nightbreaker
Date of Birth: January 1st
Personality:
"You just don't understand silence the way I do... Me and him... We go way back."
Zero is a calm, quiet individual. He knows to always follow orders, but occasionally he mentally questions an order. He has a decent sense of humor, but he only shows it on very rare occasions. He gives respect to his elders and those of superiority around him. He was always intrigued by the rise of assassins in the Xoya tribe, and has considered becoming one several times. He is adaptable, as well as unpredictable. In situations involving another tribe, he will either act mute or speak very rarely, and converse in small bursts. However, alongside other Xoya, he is a jovial friend, who loves conversation. It is impossible for him to feel affection, and extremely difficult to feel guilt for any of his actions, making him a little bit ruthless. He is very mysterious, and can keep secrets extrememly well. He writes down any algorithm he finds interesting, which means his cave is usually littered with papers, all covered in lines, variables, numbers, etc. He lacks many basic emotions, such as sadness, remorse, and the ability to feel actual happiness. However, he can fake these emotions if he feels the need. He will usually mimic the emotion of those around him.
Hobbies: If he does have free time, he enjoys calculating algorithims, reading, or writing down algorithms.
Likes: Zero likes creating alogorithms, simply to hone his skills. He has a distinct love of games, physical and mental. He likes mathematical equations. He loves silence.
Dislikes: Zero dislikes when others ask obvious questions. He hates it when someone else tells him his algorithims are nonsense. He also dislikes seafood.
Fears: Though he doesn't show it, Zero is afraid of captivity. He also secretly fears squids for undisclosed reasons.

Origin, Culture, and Family

Place of Origin: Between the outskirts and center of Xoyan territory
Tribe: Xoya
Position: Spion
Language: Xoyan, Universal (With a heavy Russian/German sounding accent, and in Russian english, which is just leaving out a lot of a's, the's, s's, etc.)
Home: In a cave, camoflauged from view.
Parents: Both went "missing" when he was very young
Siblings: N/A
Relatives: N/A
Mate:
"I'm afraid I do not understand, why would you become so attached to someone? They're just going to die anyways."
N/A
Offspring: N/A
History: Zero's parents dissapeared when he was very young, before he was able to get too attached to them. The rest was a bit of a blur to everyone else, but he knows precicely everything that happened. Barely anyone remembers when he joined the military. (Will be unlocked through roleplaying)

Physical Appearance and Accessories

Height: 38 ft
Length: 56 ft
Wingspan: 98 ft
Scale/Fur/Feathers: Zero has black scales covering his entire body, but when temperatures drop to 38*F, it changes from black to light gray, and when it drops to 32*F, his scales turn a solid white.
Eyes: Light blue
Accessories: N/A
Armor: N/A
Horns/Spikes: Zero has two dark grey horns protruding from the back of his skull. He also has small spines running down his back and down his tail. both of these change to a lighter color in cold temperatures.
Overall Appearance: Not really anything else to say.

Abilities and Strengths

Abilities:
"Do I go left, right, or up?"
Zero not only creates algorithims in his head, he can also see them in his vision. This includes flight path and ballistics/drop when throwing something, every possible route around a guard to ensure stealth, etc.
Strengths:
-Temperature, Zero can withstand extreme temperatures in both directions (heat and cold).
"Guilt? Sadness? I'm afraid I do not understand."
-Guilt free. He very rarely feels guilt for his actions, meaning he could take down half an army without feeling remorse.
Weaknesses:
"Their minds are so small... How does it work?"
-He doesn't quite understand how hatchlings work, and he doesn't know how to act around them.
-Scale change. Due to his scale change, Xoya who are not familliar with him may think of him as an intruder.
-Electricity. His temperature sensitive scales can be easily scrambled and damaged by electricity
Fighting Style:
"Tango down."
Though he is trained in several forms of combat, he will usually resort to gurilla warfare: hiding, watching and waiting until his opponent has their guard down. He is still trained In CTC (Claw to claw) combat, as well as aerial combat if necessary.
Magic: N/A

Last edited by Zero on Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:02 am; edited 8 times in total

Back to top Go down

Zero Empty Re: Zero

Post by Oculus Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:32 am

I love reading these sort of fears, fear of squid XD

~1/2 Approved~
Oculus
Oculus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:22 pm

Nice. I was going to name Ferrum "Zero" when I first started.

2/2 Approved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:08 pm

out for edits
Oculus
Oculus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:59 am

BUMP:
-Completely changed personality