Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Spitfire

2 posters

Go down

Spitfire  Empty Spitfire

Post by Lonewolf Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:28 am

Spitfire :
Personality and the Basics

Name: spitfire
Pronunciation: spitfire idk
Type: wyvern
Species: dragon
Date of Birth: June 25
Personality: he is a very skittish dragon who is paranoid. He is slow to let people close. If you corner him or pin him down he will go crazy. He will do anything to escape if you push it to far because of his ptsd. He is slow to anger and is vicious if he is pushes to his brink.
Hobbies: flying
Dislikes: crowded places, being cornered/ trapped, and being chased
Fears: bully’s and getting attacked
Quote: talk to the broken ones. They will teach you what is real, how to live alone. How to finish and how to start all over again

Origin, Culture, and Family

Place of Origin: unknown
Tribe: none
Position: none
Language: universal
Home: wanderer
Parents: dead
Siblings: dead
Relatives: dead
Mate: none
Offspring: none
History: he was part of a rouge family until they where attacked and he was the only one that survived

Physical Appearance and Accessories

Height: 17
Length: 39
Wingspan: 20
Scale/Fur/Feathers: scales with cracks in it the cracks glow red
Eyes: red glow
Accessories: none
Horns/Spikes: some what spikes all over
Overall Appearance:
I have a pic and I will send it in the discord
Credit goes to “pico”

Abilities and Strengths

Abilities:

Double time: it lets him double his flying/ running speed makeing him run and fly very fast.

Strengths: long range combat and is very agile
Weaknesses: relatively small, has PTSD, and doesn’t trust easily
Fighting Style: hit and runs aka strafes
Magic:

Heat shield: he can heat his skin and body to 2000 degrees formin a shield like thing around him. It makes him glow brighter than his normal glow. It can cause serious burns to anyone trying to touch him and gives him fire risistans.

Bombardment: he can shoot explosive fireballs that are a foot wide a half mile that explode in a 15 foot diameter fireball. He can shoot as many as he wants at a time but for each one it adds 5 seconds to his cool down before he can fire more.

Last edited by Lonewolf on Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:28 am; edited 2 times in total

Lonewolf

Back to top Go down

Spitfire  Empty Re: Spitfire

Post by EmriTheUnstoppable Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:50 pm

Mmmkay, so, you did use the right template, but- like I mentioned- you did miss a lot of the listed requirements. So! What I'm just going to do is repost the template below, and highlight the bits that are especially important for you. And! Since we're redoing the character creation guide, you just so happen to get the first look at the revised template!

Additionally, the size limits and whatnot can be found here.

Name: (Your draconiforme’s name)
Pronunciation: (How your character's name is pronounced - It's just a guide, others are still free to pronounce the name any way they like.)
Type: (What kind of draconiforme are they? Eastern dragon, western dragon, drake, amphiptere, wyvern?)
Species: (What kind are they? May be anything from your own imagination to something from media.)
Date of Birth: (When were they born? No need to list year, just month and day)
Personality: (What does your character act like? A list of traits will not do. You need 5 full sentences, minimum.)
Hobbies: (What does your character do in their free time?)
Dislikes: (Is there anything your character dislikes? At least 3)
Fears: (What is your character afraid of? At least 2)
Quote: (A quote that your character would say, one that provides a little more insight into them; optional.)

Place of Origin: (Where on Nuira were you born?)
Tribe: (Are they part of a tribe, or rogue?)
Position: (What title/rank does your draconiforme hold?)
Language: (What languages does your dragon know?) Going to need more specifics here! "Universal" is the common language here, and almost every tribe has a couple languages of their own.
Home: (Where do they live now? Mountains, grassland, etc.?) You'll probably wanna put "Wanderer" or something like that here, if he, well, wanders around.
Parents: (Who were their parents?)
Siblings: (Did they have any siblings?)
Relatives: (Any other family we should know about?)
Mate: (Do they have a mate?)
Offspring: (Do they have any offspring?)
History: (What is your character’s history? Optional)

Height: (How tall is your draconiforme?)
Length: (How long are they from head to tail?)
Wingspan: (What is their total wingspan?) Going to need specific measurements on these three!!
Scale/Fur/Feathers: (What color are they? How do they look?)
Eyes: (What color are their eyes?)
Accessories: (Do they wear anything? Scarfs, satchels, whatnot.)
Horns/Spikes: (Does your draconiforme have any spikes or horns? What do they look like? What color are they? Where are they located?)
Overall Appearance: (What is your draconiforme’s appearance? Anything not mentioned above. Pictures are acceptable, but credit the artist who made it if you didn't draw it yourself. "Oh I found it on Google" is not acceptable credit.) Your picture is fine, but make sure to credit the artist who made it!!

Abilities and Strengths

Abilities: (What kind of abilities does your draconiforme posses? Abilities are things caused by something biological, so think of all the different adaptations real animals have developed; i.e. electric eels, squid ink, a cheetah's speed, etc...)

All abilities MUST include:
- Name:
- Brief description of what it does:
- Appearance (if applicable):
- Cooldown time (if applicable):
- Range (if applicable):
- Magnitude of impact (if applicable):

Make sure to get all these details in! Your abilities need to have defined limits in order for them to be approved.

Strengths: (What strengths does your draconiforme hold? Mental and physical)
Weaknesses: (What weaknesses does your character have? Must have at least +1 more weaknesses than there are strengths. Every physical strength must be matched with a physical weakness, every mental strength must be matched with a mental weakness, and the final weakness can swing either way. ADDITIONALLY. Your weaknesses cannot all be situational, i.e. "can't stand the heat". There have to be weaknesses that may be used against your character in combat such as your character being easily fatigued, or having soft scales, etc.)
Fighting Style: (How do they fight? Are they aerial combatants? Long ranged, short ranged, magic wielders, barbaric fighters?)
Magic: (Is your draconiforme capable of magic? What kind of magic? Magic is different from abilities, as there's no biological explanation for what they're doing; i.e. throwing fireballs, summoning storms, manipulating water etc...)

All magics MUST include:
- Name:
- Range (if applicable):

I'll grade you again once you've added more details! Bump (reply to this topic with "bump")/ping me on Discord when edited!!
EmriTheUnstoppable
EmriTheUnstoppable

Tribe : Ki'sha, Kaamil, Vuari & Xoya

Back to top Go down

Post by Lonewolf Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:27 am

Bump

Lonewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by EmriTheUnstoppable Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:17 pm

OKAY- So sorry for the delay, I got super busy IRL and had to deal with some stuff. So! Let's get started!!

Species: Just "dragon" is a bit vague, can I get a lil more? Every character on here is technically a dragon. It doesn't have to be super fancy or anything, you could just put "Fire dragon" if you're looking for something simple.

Looks good here!

Overall Appearance: Mmmkay, so while you did put their name, can we get a link to where you found the image? There could be a bunch of different artists that go by the name "Pico", and we need to be able to credit the right one.

Abilities and Strengths
Okay, so- overall- this section is going to need the most changes. But never fear! That's the case with almost every app, so you're not alone.

Abilities:

Double-time: First off, please remember to use the template! (I'll put it down below for easy reference again.) You're missing several details here. Does this have a cooldown time? How fast does this make him go? How long can he go this fast? Keep in mind, the site-wide speed limit for flying is 120mph, and 60mph for running.

All abilities MUST include:
- Name:
- Range (if applicable):

Strengths: How is long range combat a strength for Spitfire?

Weaknesses: How does Spitfire's PTSD affect him? It's fine that he has it, but out of respect for those who actually have PTSD, please go into more detail here. Also! It seems like you have 2 physical strengths, 1 physical weakness, and 2 mental weaknesses. While you technically have the number of required weaknesses, please either add another physical weakness, or swap out one of your mental weaknesses to better balance out your character. If you want an easy one, "Weak to cold and/or water-based attacks" would be a good one.

Fighting Style: If he has long range combat skills, please mention that here! What you have so far makes it sound like he fights in close quarters.

Magic:

Bombardment: Please remember to use the template! (I'll put it down below again, but the template for magics and abilities is pretty much the same.) Like in abilities, you're missing some details here, namely: What does it look like? Does it have a cooldown time? How hard does this hit?

As for your range- that's basically sounds like a grenade launcher with a half-mile range- so unfortunately I'm going to have to ask you to cut that down. A reasonable range for this would probably be like- within a hundred feet. If you want to keep it with a longish range like a sniper, you can cut down on the damage/take out the explosion! Then, I'd say you could probably scrape by with a couple hundred feet-? It'll depend on your final numbers.

All magics MUST include:
- Name:
- Range (if applicable):

And- I know you started just roleplaying in the Discord server, so no pressure if you don't feel motivated to get your site app approved. It'll be here later too! Just lemme know which way you decide, but for now-

Bump when edited!!
EmriTheUnstoppable
EmriTheUnstoppable

Tribe : Ki'sha, Kaamil, Vuari & Xoya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum