Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Arachnid, The Not So Itsy Bitsy Spider

2 posters

Go down

Arachnid, The Not So Itsy Bitsy Spider Empty Arachnid, The Not So Itsy Bitsy Spider

Post by Veokia Mon Mar 28, 2022 12:10 pm

Personality and the Basics

Name: Arachnid
Pronunciation: Uh-Rack-Nid
Type: Western
Species: Silkwing
Date of Birth: October 1st
Personality: Arachnid is a cruel and dangerous individual that takes pleasure in bringing hell and pain upon the land for her own benefit. She has a casual demeanor, usually making light of everything that some would consider dark and disturbing, typically whenever she's commiting some sort of atrocity or crime. Along with her less than desirable mood, she is also very open about whom she likes, regardless of if it were true or not, leaving everyone questioning her true intentions behind her words. She's extremely confident in her abilities as a dragon, having a natural charisma that would charm a noble right out of their clothes; some would call it supernatural with how easy it comes to her. Beyond this, however, lies a more hidden personality; she's always trying to cope with some form of grief and torment in the form of losing track of her sister that she lost contact with years before she gained this sadistic persona. Incredibly secretive about this side, she understandably wouldn't want anyone to know of her weaker side, and a very, very select few dragons would ever know of it, if any at all.
Hobbies: Heist planning, casual torture, graffiti, and being a general nuisance to society all across Nuira.
Likes: Defacing property, beating helpless dragons, general sadism, etc.
Dislikes: Rival gangs, not being paid her due, royalty of any sort, non-cooperative individuals.
Fears: She dreads the day that everyone finds out her weakness of her sister, because then they could use it to uproot her entire operation, as ye who controls information, controls everything. Along side that, she fears that she'll eventually be taken down by some other rival gang or underground syndicate working in the shadows of her own shadows, destroying her operation from the inside if they felt the need. Otherwise, she has a general fear of those she cannot read, such as sociopaths, or highly trained military personnel, such as those found in the Kaamil or Xoya tribes.
Quote: "Buddy, I'm gonna need you to not bleed so much! Also, stop screaming, you're scaring everyone, I mean come on, it's just a rusty bone saw..."

Origin, Culture, and Family

Place of Origin:  Ormasse, Kaamilian Inner City
Tribe: Unofficially, she's part of the Xoyans. Officially, she bows to no one.
Position: Syndicate Crimeboss
Language: She is fluent in most languages, besides Stormcallers; afterall, she can't do business with other tribes without knowing their culture~
Home:
Parents: Unknown, even to her.
Siblings: She had a sibling named Orbweaver
Relatives: All ties have been cut with her distant and close relatives.
Mate: Inconclusive
Offspring: None
History: Arachnid's history is a closely guarded secret, one which has many decoys should anyone ever try to pry into it. Some say she's a nobody turned monster, others think she was fed up with the good life and killed a family in cold blood. The only thing that she's never left out of her stories, is that she escaped from a Kaamil maximum security prison.

Physical Appearance and Accessories

Height: 26 feet
Length: 51 feet
Wingspan: 78 feet
Scale/Fur/Feathers: Refer to image below.
Eyes: Refer to image below.
Accessories: She wears special rings on four of her claws, one on both index claws, and one on both thumbs, allowing her to snap these claws and activate a magical reaction within her weapons that cause them to explode.
Horns/Spikes: Refer to image below.
Overall Appearance:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f71/19/96/92/58/20210710.jpg

Abilities and Strengths

Abilities: Webspinning: Arachnid has the ability to spin webs with the strength of plastic, able to be broken with enough effort, or a sharp object. She can shoot these webs from her wrists, up to 50 feet away and has the ability to use them as sort of grappling hooks, able to retract them back into her wrists and pull her up walls should flying prove too loud. Also she can make neat little patterns with them, like knitting.

Snap Detonation: This ability within rings, paired with her special weapons, gives her the power to trigger a magical explosive within her weapons, with a trigger range of 25 feet, and an explosion radius of 10 feet with the effective 'kill' radius being within 3 feet and everywhere else only capable of wounding.

Strengths: Her time spent plucking at the hearts of dragons in her line of work has given her an unnatural charisma, some would say it's magical, others say it's the work of the devil himself; Regardless, she knows her way around a conversation.

Arachnid is a cold and merciless psychopath, willing to do anything if it means benefiting her prolonged existence, regardless of the drawbacks to others for her own actions, a wildcard that is almost entirely unpredictable.

Otherwise, her slender fit gives her cat-like flexibility in combat, letting her reach around further than most dragon could in a tight situation.

Weaknesses: Being of a smaller and slimmer build, she isn't particularly strong, and if she were to grapple with a larger opponent, she'd be at a considerable disadvantage strength-wise.

Being an illegal crimelord she isn't looked favorably upon by most kingdoms, and as such, has to either travel disguised, or during the night hours when everyone is asleep. If anything needs to be bought, she sends someone to do it for her.

Her magical weapons are entirely based on whether or not she is wearing her special rings, so if one were to remove those, her explosives would be completely cut from her arsenal.

Fighting Style: Arachnid specializes in close quarters combat, preferring her enemies die by a thousand cuts rather than a swift end. She typically uses her claws, or special knives, however she can perform ranged attacks, as mentioned above with the magic of said knives.
Magic: She has no natural magic to speak of.
Veokia
Veokia

Back to top Go down

Arachnid, The Not So Itsy Bitsy Spider Empty Re: Arachnid, The Not So Itsy Bitsy Spider

Post by EmriTheUnstoppable Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:48 pm

Arachnid is so cool, I love her sm dude, I'd hug her but she'd kill me >:C

Personality and the Basics
All good here!

Origin, Culture, and Family
Looks good to me here too!

Physical Appearance and Accessories
This is pretty much all good!! 3 notes tho:

Firstly, I'd recommend moving the details of Snap Detonation here, since it's not really her own magic, it's an effect of the enchanted item.

Secondly, just what are these weapons that you mention? Please list them here under accessories too!!

And lastly, if you put that image link into some coding ( [img]link lonk goes here[/!mg] but replace the exclamation mark with another i) it'll display the image on your app! Same thing for Andromeda's image. And remember to credit the base artist!! In this case it's Biohazardia

Abilities and Strengths
Same as above, please scoot Snap Detonation up into Accessories, and remember that character death can only happen if the other person is okay with their character dying off! Obviously you've been here long enough to know that, BUT I figure it's worth specifying again.

Also, you've only got 3 weaknesses to 3 strengths, so make sure to add one more weakness to balance it out!!

Ping/bump when edited!!
EmriTheUnstoppable
EmriTheUnstoppable

Tribe : Ki'sha, Kaamil, Vuari & Xoya

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum