Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

The Ki'shan Spectacle

2 posters

Go down

The Ki'shan Spectacle Empty The Ki'shan Spectacle

Post by Veokia Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:46 pm

Personality and the Basics

Name: Andromeda
Pronunciation: Anne-Draw-Mi-Da
Type: Western Dragon
Species: Raining/Nightwing hybrid
Date of Birth: 17th of May
Personality: Ever since her capture at the hands of the Ki'sha, she has become a very submissive and oddly happy soul. She generally keeps a great outlook on even the darkest of times on the surface for everyone to see, however she also hides a deep seeded pain of missing home and freedom. She occasionally breaks her facade, having a good cry when no one sees her or sometimes even scrawling out messages for help on scraps of whatever she can find lying around only to hide them from everyone else and just go on living the way she does. Otherwise, she's mostly content with being bosses around and even paraded to others like an object or pet. It gives her some kind of validation or feeling of being accepted in this harsh world, even if she'd rather be home and sleeping in trees.
Hobbies: Laying in the sun, cosmetic work on others, entertainment for the royal family.
Likes: Following orders, fruits of various flavors, being pristine, etc.
Dislikes: Being yelled at, disobeying orders, not being able to make someone look nice, etc.
Fears: No longer being accepted and getting tossed aside like a slab of meat and being replaced is one of her greater fears. She also has fears of punishment for if she's done anything wrong in the eyes of her captors, which would be pretty obvious, along with being afraid of anyone outside of the closer allies of the Ki'shan and it's royal family.
Quote: "And disobey the Mistress Asha?! Absolutely not! Good dragons follow what she says and I know I'm a good dragon!"

Origin, Culture, and Family

Place of Origin: One of the many jungles of Nuira
Tribe: Ki'sha
Position: Slave/Trophy
Language: Universal/Advanced Ki'shan
Home: Dariius, Kis'han Palace
Parents:Unknown
Siblings:No
Relatives: No
Mate: N/A
Offspring: Lol
History:

Physical Appearance and Accessories

Height: 15 feet
Length: 35 feet
Wingspan: 50 feet
Scale/Fur/Feathers: Her scales vary in color and pattern.
Eyes: Cyan
Accessories: Transparent silk veils and attire akin to Arabian dancers in Kis'han colors(Crimson, Gold, and black)
Horns/Spikes: Refer to image below
Overall Appearance: https://i.servimg.com/u/f71/19/96/92/58/16326310.jpg

Abilities and Strengths

Abilities: Andromeda has frills on the sides of her head that, if displayed in a similar manner to that of a frilled lizard, have the ability to hypnotize and send anyone who looks at them into a psychedelic high that lasts for as long as the victim wants and only with their permission like hypnosis, or if she closes her frills again; she typically uses this to put her captors in a trance-like state so that she can work on their looks in real time while time for them passes incredibly quickly. However, she does have a much weaker version that's more of a flashbang than hypnosis, requiring her to charge it up before aiming her frills towards an adversary to flash and blind them, giving her time to escape; to charge this requires at least one post and the effect if one is hit last for 1-2 posts depending on the distance, such as if they were just five feet away, they'd be stunned for 2, whereas if they were ten or fifteen feet, it'd be 1, and beyond that it doesn't do much at all besides annoy.

Andromeda also possesses a paralytic neurotoxin and saliva, that if bitten and injected into the bloodstream, can cause complete paralysis within hours, with the effect getting worse and worse the more it isn't cured or cut off from the rest of the body.(This can take between 4-6 hours depending where it is injected, and whether it is cured beforehand.). The toxin acts in different ways depending how far along the victim is in the stages: The 1st hour, the victim will begin to feel dizzy, losing fine motor functions, but will still be capable of doing most things dragons can typically do. Between hours 2 and 3, the victim's body will start to become fuzzy, as if their legs were just waking up, paired with nausea and potential vomiting and sluggish movement. Hour 4, the victim begins to lose vision as the nerves in their body begin to stop sending signals to the brain, this is usually followed up by nigh complete lack of movement, with the only exceptions being the slight ability to move smaller extremities such as fingers. Hour 5 results in complete paralysis, with reversible effects should the cure be administered before hour 6. Upon reaching hour 6, irreversible damage is caused to the body as nerves shut down entirely and heartrate decreases significantly, the effects can still be cured, however there will be hefty ramifications.

However, her saliva is more of a poison, in which it has to be ingested to take effect, and although less effective at causing complete paralysis, it takes considerably less to trigger the beginning stages of her venom, and can be transfered through a simple kiss or even just sharing a drink with her if she leaves her salvia on the rim of the cup. The effects of ingesting her poison this way are severely reduced, only able to cause mild loss in motor function, and not full on paralysis, so victims are still able to move, however very sluggish rather than how they normally would.(Times for this remain the same, however only around the 3 hour mark is when the effects are to be felt, and the most of it will subside on it's own past the 5 hour mark, with six hours being how long it would take to complete it's cycle from ingestion to expulsion from the system.)

Her scales contain the ability to change color and pattern on demand, or without the input of the dragon, this being a way to express emotion beyond that of the face and body language. This ability can also be used to roughly camouflage herself in her surroundings, however it is not total invisibility as her form is still a dragon and from different angles her cover could be blown. This ability is tied to her emotions and her instinctual thoughts, and as such, does not have any cool down or setup aside from positioning.
Strengths: Being a closely guarded object for the Ki'shan royal family, almost nobody can get close enough to touch her, say for a select few dragons besides those whom own her, such as Allies of the Ki'shan empire.

Her slender form allows her to escape most forms of grappling, her smooth scales being difficult to grab onto and hold.

Weaknesses: Andromeda isn't physically strong by any means, unable to hold down or grapple with an average dragon, nor can she hold very heavy weapons.

She's a very meek dragon, usually shying away from a fight if one ever comes around, and even then she'll always try to not fight back.

Her mistreatment and capture has made her bones not quite develop correctly, this giving her weaker than average bones; not quite brittle, but certainly not as strong as your average dragon.
Fighting Style: Most, if not all of her combat would be in self defense, or completely by accident, so there isn't any style involved.. just luck.
Magic: She has no magic to speak of.
Veokia
Veokia

Back to top Go down

The Ki'shan Spectacle Empty Re: The Ki'shan Spectacle

Post by EmriTheUnstoppable Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:17 pm

H e r <333 The lesbians are here to s l a y and I'm living for it 👏

Personality and the Basics
CASUALLY AGES ASHA DOWN BECAUSE I ABSOLUTELY DIDN'T REALIZE ANDROMEDA WAS THAT YOUNG LMAO

OTHER THAN THAT YOU'RE GOOD HERE

Origin, Culture, and Family
You're all good here as well!! For my own personal curiousity, was she captured as a slave from birth? Was she abandoned at birth? Or does she just not remember her parents? I'm just curious, it's not really a required addition

Physical Appearance and Accessories
You can apply the same coding thing to her image here if you want! And remember to credit the base's artist! This one I believe is Battiiwink >:)

Abilities and Strengths
These are looking really good honestly!! The only real question I have for you: You mention a cure for her venom/saliva, but what is it? Is it just like  regular antivenom for a snake bite, or is it something more special?

Ping/bump when edited and I'll give you your 1/2 approved!
EmriTheUnstoppable
EmriTheUnstoppable

Tribe : Ki'sha, Kaamil, Vuari & Xoya

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum