In total there are 8 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

Arkhor, Hyruu, Rihzome, Senka, Vortex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 41 on Thu May 04, 2017 4:06 pm

Our Advertisement

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Our Advertisement

Post by Scortia on Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:28 pm

Hello! So I see you would like to help advertise the site, now would you? That's great news! Here is a little template, so you can quickly copy and paste it onto the website of your choice!

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be a dragon? To see the world through the ideas of a wyvern? To battle beast as a towering winged beast?

Then come fly with us!

Dragons Haven is a fun, interactive website that allows you to take on the forum of any kind of creature that falls into the category of what is known as a draconiform. This includes dragons, wyverns, wyrms, lindwurms, drakes, amphipteres, and hyrdas!

Get to create your own unique character. Even invent a new species! The only limitation is your own mind!

But that's not all. You can either chose to be rogue, and travel across the world of Nuira alone, or join a tribe, and find strength in numbers! Get the honor of being part of one of the seven draconic tribes: Ki'sha, Valeterrene, Lakara,
Kaamil, Xoya, Stormcallers, or Vuari!

Join the struggles of the tribes. Witness the tensions, be apart of the fights, help prevent disaster! Or perhaps you're the one casing it?

Be apart of the magic! Grow your skills, make new friends and enemies, travel between the three continents of Verula,
Layrian, and Shveki! Be the very first to explore the unknown depths of these worlds.

What will you discover? Who will you become?

Fly free and join the life of the dragon today!

Dragons Haven

The following is the code for the above text. Merely copy and paste as you see fit

Code:

[center][url=http://dragonshaven.forumotion.com/][img]https://i58.servimg.com/u/f58/19/04/33/03/uvx9v610.png[/img][/url]

[font=Times New Roman][color=#99ccff][size=21]Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be a dragon? To see the world through the ideas of a wyvern? To battle beast as a towering winged beast?[/size][/color]

[size=16]     [color=#99ccff]Then come fly with us![/color][/size]

[size=17][color=#ffcc99]Dragons Haven is a fun, interactive website that allows you to take on the forum of any kind of creature that falls into the category of what is known as a draconiform. This includes dragons, wyverns, wyrms, lindwurms, drakes, amphipteres, and hyrdas!

Get to create your own unique character. Even invent a new species! The only limitation is your own mind!

But that's not all. You can either chose to be rogue, and travel across the world of Nuira alone, or join a tribe, and find strength in numbers! Get the honor of being part of one of the seven draconic tribes: Ki'sha, Valeterrene, Lakara,
 Kaamil, Xoya, Stormcallers, or Vuari!

Join the struggles of the tribes. Witness the tensions, be apart of the fights, help prevent disaster! Or perhaps you're the one casing it?

Be apart of the magic! Grow your skills, make new friends and enemies, travel between the three continents of Verula,
 Layrian, and Shveki! Be the very first to explore the unknown depths of these worlds.

What will you discover? Who will you become?

Fly free and join the life of the dragon today![/color][/size]

[url=http://dragonshaven.forumotion.com/][size=24]Dragons Haven[/size][/url][/font][/center]

[21:39:56] Silhouette : (Why the pic?)
[21:40:05] * Blaze isnt over dramatic, he just doesnt like ardent being "one" with Scort.
[21:40:13] Elyn Entezz : Because they're hetalia trash :@

Mixups are Fun:
[21:53:14 19/11/2016]@ Oculus : are you guys mixing up Hetalia with Hentai?
[21:53:26 19/11/2016] Skylar : (*cough blaze/ardent*)
[21:53:31 19/11/2016] Silhouette : (I think that was it Oculus)

Famous Quotes:

"Man, I wish my art didn't suck." - Scortia, commenting on her own art
"Yep, there's wind." - Connie Maheswaran
"YO, WHO'S BABY IS THIS?" - John Laurens, in a comic I read
"so i am basically right." - SolsticeEquinox, about coding with Acer
Scortia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top