Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

The Great Migration Festival [Lakara Event]

3 posters

Go down

The Great Migration Festival [Lakara Event] Empty The Great Migration Festival [Lakara Event]

Post by Arkhor Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:47 am

As the dawn of the great migration settled on the horizon, Ark knew he had to lead his kind towards their home for the winter. Their new home towards the north, as their southern seas started to grow colder. Yet before the great move they had one night of rest and enjoyment, every year the Lakara had a festival just before the Migration. With everything prepared even events like hunting games and great feasts, it was certainly a great time for the tribe. Living in peace they could ensure their safety. Most of which activities where located down in the plaza which was located above water. Ark meanwhile was watching from above making sure everything was in place, it was his first year for leading such an migration, yes he had been on plenty though leading it, making sure the tribe was safe travelling worried him. Still it wasn't the time or the place to worry, heading down towards the plaza he landed smiling softly as he noticed some familiar faces setting up the hundreds of fresh fish, along with special wines which no doubt many will enjoy.

Deciding to wait for everyone to arrive he waited close to the front, as he prepared the leader speech before the festivities began, starting the migration. Pacing slightly as nerves started to get the better of him, it was clear that he needed a distraction.
Arkhor
Arkhor

Back to top Go down

The Great Migration Festival [Lakara Event] Empty Re: The Great Migration Festival [Lakara Event]

Post by Chrocey Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:46 pm

“I can’t, I really can’t, Amai,” Amara said, her eyes dilated from fear. “Do we truly look our best? No, we look like raggedy pieces of driftwood.”

Amai rolled her eyes, “calm down. You’re starting to give me a panic attack. All we have to do is just move towards him. I’ll do all the talking, if it makes you feel better.”

“It doesn’t. It doesn’t at all, actually,” Amara remarked.

“See? Jokes!” Amai said, “that was a joke! You’ll do fine, just let loose a little bit and keep telling those jokes.”

The conjoined sisters both looked toward Arkhor, watching him for a moment before Amara finally spoke up again. “He’s probably making sure we’re working. What are we even doing here? We should be hanging banners, fetching food, maybe setting up a few stan-”

“Shhh!” Amai placed their right talon on Amara’s lips, “we’re the entertainment, remember? We just need to show our faces so he knows that we’re here. Plus, if he needs help with anything, he could always ask.”

Soon, the two sisters began moving toward their leader. Amai, with her head held high and a wide smile on her face, and Amara, with her head low to the grown and looking away. Amai waved at Arkor as though he were an old friend, even though they hadn’t met before.

“Hey there, Ark! Nice to meet you!” She placed one talon on her chest, “my name is Amai, and sulking next to me is my sister, Amara. It’s a great pleasure to make your acquaintance.”
Chrocey
Chrocey

Back to top Go down

The Great Migration Festival [Lakara Event] Empty Re: The Great Migration Festival [Lakara Event]

Post by Majesty Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:15 am

Oh boy! It was really happening! The thing she'd heard about for the first time! Or maybe the second time? If it had happened before, Majesty didn't remember. She was probably too young if it had happened earlier in her life time. And besides, and she had someone she could trust who would be there with her, she thought with an energetic flap of her tail, her eyes shining in perpetual excitement as she quickly swam after her new daddy.

Now, Majesty wasn't entirely sure what was going on. All she knew was that, apparently there was going to be lots of food, and then they would all get to go somewhere real nice before they migrated. Not that Majesty knew what migration was, either. She was just happy to be along for the ride!

With an excited yelp, Majesty ran right into Arkhor's leg, shaking her head a bit to reorient herself. She then smiled up at him, her tail wagging happily.
Majesty
Majesty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down