Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

The Shallows [Private: Majesty]

2 posters

Go down

The Shallows [Private: Majesty] Empty The Shallows [Private: Majesty]

Post by Arkhor Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:43 pm

With the day dawning Ark decided to take Maj out for a swim, knowing that keeping her locked away in the den isn't good with her learning. Smiling towards her as he booped against her muzzle softly with the tip of his tail. "Majesty... come on.. wake up little one" his snout lowered toward her as he waited for her to wake up. He planned to take her out towards the shallows, maybe hunt a little for her to learn. He liked the idea of teaching her hunting, catching her own food if she was hungry and being part of the tribe.
Arkhor
Arkhor

Back to top Go down

The Shallows [Private: Majesty] Empty Re: The Shallows [Private: Majesty]

Post by Majesty Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:26 pm

"Mmmurgh... five more minutes..." groaned the tiny hatchling, her tail hurling around herself into an even tighter ball. The little hatchling had been adjusting to her life living with Arkhor. Even if he was the Orca, he was pretty humble about it, so Majesty's room wasn't anything super special. It was still much better than what she had been living in before. The tiny dragoness turned a bit in her sleep, groaning, flicking her ear, and mumbling something about tuna.
Majesty
Majesty

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:57 am

Chuckling softly towards her, pressing his muzzle against her side pushing her to wake up. "Come on... you've had 5 minutes... Inless... you don't want to go on a hunt?" smirking playfully as he watched, slowly walking away as he hoped the hatchling would spring to life. Waiting at the door he raised his brow curiously.
Arkhor
Arkhor

Back to top Go down

Post by Majesty Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:06 am

For a moment, little Majesty was begrudging. She didn't really feel like doing anything except sleeping. She rolled a bit in her sleep, turning her back to Arkhor, and groaning. Her ears, however, perked up suddenly, when Arkhor mentioned a hunt, and she was suddenly reminded of where exactly she was. Excitement began to overtake her as she quickly leaped to her feet, tripping over her own fins in an attempt to sit up straight.

"Yes, yes! I want to hunt!" she exclaimed cheerfully, dancing around Arkhor's legs, bubbles coming out from her mouth as she swam around in overexcited and jubilant circles.
Majesty
Majesty

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:25 pm

Raising his brow as he suddenly watched the hatchling jump to life, smirking at the sight as he gasped trying to stop her with his paw. "H..Hey.. hey take it easy.." chuckling as he brushed the paw along her side for a moment. Smiling as he continued "So.. I think your ready for some fresh catching.. remember what I said right? Stick close to me while you learn, don't wonder off okay?" tilting his snout as he waited for her response, beginning their journey towards the more open ocean.
Arkhor
Arkhor

Back to top Go down

Post by Majesty Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:28 am

Majesty hurriedly nodded, her tail wagging so much it made her feel like her body itself was being wagged. She joyfully nipped at Arkhor's paw when he tried to catch her, only really succeeding in making her topple over backwards, staring up at Arkhor with wide, cerulean eyes, and a big grin. She tried to calm down a bit, her butt wiggling in preparation.

"Okay! I'll be good!" she purred happily, giving Arkhor a wide grin, ready to shoot off at a moment's notice to go exploring... after he said it was okay to move, of course.
Majesty
Majesty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down