Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

MalFawn, the secretive

3 posters

Go down

MalFawn, the secretive Empty MalFawn, the secretive

Post by Nebula Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:48 pm

Personality and the Basics

Name: MalFawn
Pronunciation: Mal-Fawn
Type: Western dragon
Species: Shadow Lurker
Date of Birth: The winter solstice, They find this too fitting
Personality: MalFawn likes to call himself cunning while others might see him as a coward. He is even mannered and much like his kind he likes to stay back instead of rushing in and study the scene. Added with his even mannered temperament, he tends to talk in an almost monotone voice, as much as his language can allow that is, only raising his voice in emotional extremes. Given his tendency to stay back and watch, Malfawn finds it hard to make friends given this how he talks to other dragons seems like he is just acting like they are a pawn rather than a unique being. When he grows closer to an individual he will see them for who they are and will try to protect them from all the pawns of the world....
Hobbies: In his free time he tends to brew over his plans, though for a more normal hobby, he crafts statues out of any materials he can find
Likes: Finding the smallest possible space he can fit into and napping(Feels secure to him) Fermented grape juice, how exotic! Being with trustworthy friends
Dislikes: Those who rush into situations or do not listen to plans. Being out in the open in a crowd. Crowds, again. People touching his artwork!
Fears: Falling into the trap of one of his enemies and not seeing it coming.. That enemy being his closest friend

Origin, Culture, and Family

Place of Origin: Verula, Sethsi Forest
Tribe: Xøya tribe
Position: Spion
Language: Xøyan
Home: He lives in the Sethsi Forest in a cavern system hidden in the forest
Parents: Great Kal-il(mother), Silvus (Father)
Siblings: Not that he knows of, being the first clutch
Relatives: Not yet
Mate: Not yet, hit me up ladies
Offspring: No
History: Hatched during the night of the winter solstice, Malfawn was the only egg in his clutch that had any life within. As a young hatchling Malfawn was known to cause some mischief as he would blame any trouble he caused on their pet giant spider, when he grew wiser he found blaming other dragons was more believable. When he matured to his teens, he slipped away from society to wonder the forest alone and to find all the tunnels across the land. He spent many years by himself studying before coming back to his tribe. From there he enlisted himself to the tribes defense, knowing he did not have the strength as a fighter he chose to become a Spion as he had trained his abilities to sneak around well. Currently he lives in the cave system he was born in, to be alone, but does come into the populated area of the tribe to get orders or to tell the secrets he has learned.

Physical Appearance and Accessories

Height: 50ft
Length: 90ft
Wingspan: 100ft?
Scale/Fur/Feathers: They are a black feathery dragon, their feather crown which resembles a fan has the shape of the full moon on it. The end of his tail has the same fan of feathers. His chest and and rear hunch has a ton of feathers, the chest having more, giving them an impressive plumage. The chest and belly has white feathers.
Eyes: Their eyes are fully white and give off only a slight white glow
Accessories: They wear a satchel and a holder for a hidden dagger
Armor: No
Horns/Spikes: They do not have any horns
Overall Appearance: They are very slender looking and their legs have multiple joins meaning they have a wider range of possible places they can move their limbs. They have a long vicious looking beak

Abilities and Strengths

Abilities:

Extreme flexibility: Their main ability is to be able to compress their body more than another dragon can. This can give them the ability to squeeze into tunnels that others wouldn't dream of fitting in.

Night vision: Given this species tendency to live underground more than above ground, they are a superior night vision that allows them to see far ahead.

Eagle eyes: They can see miles ahead of them.

Foul breath: When threatened they can release an awful gas cloud that seems like a mixture of a rotting corpse and rotten eggs, it obscures view and if a dragon stays in this cloud for far too long they will surfer poisoning similar to carbon poisoning, very useful for get-aways, very useful in caverns, not so helpful on the surface in a windy day (Though the smell might denture a dragon for long enough to get away anyways

Strengths:

Intelligence, helpful in getting him out of sticky situation or to think up of plans

Stealthy, They have learned how to softly step without a sound and to creep up on others, helping him spy or land the first attack if need be

Fast, they can fly around 90 mph, and dive bomb at 100 mph. Run speed being 60 mph

Weaknesses:

Cowardly, Only under the most extremes will he fight face to face, he will do anything he can to avoid such a scenario.

Eyesight must be given time to adjust to dark from light before they can see well, this reduces their sight to only a few feet ahead and slowly increases back to the normal sight.

Weak, hallow bones and not having much in the way of muscles leaving him unable to lift as much weight as other dragons are able to

Cold, they come off as cold making it harder to make friends

Fighting Style: They are a stealth fighter, deciding to hit enemies with poison darts from afar, or a poisoned dagger up close. Or sneaking behind a dragon with magic and ambushing them
Magic: He is, he can control darkness to cover himself in it or a light source to cause total darkness. Poison, when he eats enough poisonous things he can use it to amplify his weak poison breath

Last edited by Nebula on Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Nebula
Nebula

Tribe : Xøya

Back to top Go down

MalFawn, the secretive Empty Re: MalFawn, the secretive

Post by Oculus Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:39 pm

One question I have is how are you measuring height and length? It seems like he is really tall but short in length, like squished. Or is the height from ground to head and length neck to base of tail? I'm just having trouble picturing what they look like.
I'm still approving this, but I would suggest specifying the details a bit so people can picture him better. ^^

~~1/2 Approved~~
Oculus
Oculus

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:50 pm

Oculus wrote:One question I have is how are you measuring height and length?  It seems like he is really tall but short in length, like squished.  Or is the height from ground to head and length neck to base of tail?  I'm just having trouble picturing what they look like.
I'm still approving this, but I would suggest specifying the details a bit so people can picture him better. ^^

~~1/2 Approved~~

Ah sorry I'm bad at picturing heights in my head ^^;
Nebula
Nebula

Tribe : Xøya

Back to top Go down

Post by Savan Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:59 pm

--2/2 Approved-- A very subtle and interesting dragon to be sure, I appreciate his simplicity.

For height/length differences, you can refer to other people's CS's or look online for specific details you can find inspiration for.

Technically length is greater than height for the vast majority of dragons, sort of twenty to thirty feet more than height, though that is just my personal two cents.

And just to assure you, I'm not commanding you to do this, it's your dragon, you do you. <3
Savan
Savan

Tribe : Rogue/Xoya/Ki'Sha/Stormcaller/Kaamil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum