Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

W.I.P~Big Al the Traveler.

3 posters

Go down

W.I.P~Big Al the Traveler. Empty W.I.P~Big Al the Traveler.

Post by Bugbear69 Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:51 pm

Personality and the Basics

Name: Big Al
Pronunciation: Just goes by Big Al or Al.
Type:Terrestrial Western Dragon
Species: Forest Dragon
Date of Birth: September 12
Personality: Coming from a hardy family Big Al is a old kindred and gentle soul once you get to know him, comes off as intimidating especially if you catch him eating his fresh caught prey assuming wanting to contest but if shown to come in peace he will lower his guard as though he’s a hermit he longs for company even if he doesn’t show since it’s about survival. His love of exploring can come off impulsive though as he can unpurposely push buttons when entering tribal territories given that he can wander places as he pleases and no permanent place to call home. Big Al could also show sympathy, companionship and being adventurous.
Hobbies: Creating sculptures out of whatever he can find out in nature (favorites being stones, river pebbles, sticks and moss)
Likes: Exploring by foot or flight, hunting, warm or cool weathers, naps,friendly company with other dragons.
Dislikes:  Strong Magic users, Dragons stealing his food, politics and Extreme dry heat terrains (Desert biomes)
Fears: Losing loved ones like the loss of his family, Giant Monsters & being Caged up.

Origin, Culture, and Family

Place of Origin: Layrian
Tribe: Rogue
Position: None
Language: Universal
Home: When he bunkers down for the night he prefers sleeping in caves or in heavily wooded areas under tree roots.
Parents: Both Parents are Deceased
Siblings: Had two brothers but are Deceased
Relatives: Not that he knows any
Mate: Single and ready to mingle.
Offspring: None (Though wants to have offspring someday)
History: Explore it through roleplay to find out.

Physical Appearance and Accessories

Height: 95 feet.
Length: 90 feet
Wingspan: 100 feet
Scale/Fur/Feathers: Line of Fur from head to near end tail, tuffs underneath chest, sideburn style beard reaching to his chin. Along with scales scattered around mainly on his shoulders, thighs, neck and head.
Eyes: Dull Gold Yellow, Old Scars on Right Eye
Accessories: N/A
Horns/Spikes: Left horn broken while Right horn is fine.
Overall Appearance: Big Al is, well, big!, he’s a strongly built western dragon shown in a visual reference done here.

W.I.P~Big Al the Traveler. Big_al_2020_by_shoonah101drawings_ddzpjix-pre
(Artwork done by me, will tweak a few things later in the future)

Abilities and Strengths

Abilities: -His large nostrils gives him advantage to sniff out and track prey or sometimes other dragons.
Strengths: Big Al’s strengths comes from his sharp teeth and clawing, the scales that are places on his body act as natural armor for him including his head having scales and a pair of horns.
-Has scales scattered around his body that act as armor as a result to toughen up his skin during combat situations especially with magic user dragons.
Weaknesses: -He is a average fast flyer by all means but any dragons that are smaller and more cunning in aerial fighting causes a disadvantage for him as he’s heavier.
-Extreme Heat can overwork his body when engaged in long fights with larger dragons or monsters, effecting his stamina.
-Big Al is not the stealthiest by all means and if there is a something he wants he will get said thing, specially sometimes if it involves food as he is a growing dragon that just needs to have his big course meal.
Fighting Style: -He prefers fighting on the ground using his claws, teeth and even his horns if given the chance, his style of combat can that be of a mix of a Tiger and Wolf.
-However if he’s forced to fight in the air during a combat situation flying he would use the terrain to his advantage like sharp rock cliffs or water, prefers to be lower than high above the clouds.
Magic: None though wishes to learn a breath ability of some sort like fire.

Last edited by Bugbear69 on Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:16 pm; edited 9 times in total

Bugbear69

Back to top Go down

W.I.P~Big Al the Traveler. Empty Re: W.I.P~Big Al the Traveler.

Post by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:42 pm

Some notes so far:

~Age: While we're pretty tolerant here, this isn't really the place for veiled references as this is a PG-13 community. Human equivalent is fine, but you need to change his actual age.
~Fears: Humans don't exist in this reality, and really the fear of death is implied. But! Only 2 fears are required so you only need to replace one of them.

~Place of Origin: I would ask for more specifics, but seeing as the maps are currently unavailable, just the specific continent that forest's on will work. (One of three: Layrian, Shveki & Verula)
~Tribe: Switch with Position, technically your tribe is Rogue and your Position would be None, or N/A, or any other form of "He doesn't have one" that you wish
~Position: See above.

~Appearance Stuffs: A. His wingspan is missing, you'll need one of those as he has wings. And B. This is just something I noticed, his listed height is 80ft and length is 90ft but on his reference it looks like he couldn't be more than 10-15ft. Which one's his real size?

~Weaknesses: Can I get a little clarification on the second weakness? Does this mean he's more vulnerable to anything magic? Because if it means that his armor can only be overwhelmed with massive amount of damage, that feel more like a strength.

~Fighting Style: It's only because I'm a HUGE animal nerd that I know how tigers and wolves fight. Can you specify for other people's sakes?

Feel free to DM me with any questions!!

Last edited by EmriTheUnstoppable on Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
EmriTheUnstoppable
EmriTheUnstoppable

Tribe : Ki'sha, Kaamil, Vuari & Xoya

Back to top Go down

Post by Bugbear69 Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:39 pm

Bump Edit ^^

Bugbear69

Back to top Go down

Post by EmriTheUnstoppable Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:29 pm

~Place of Origin: Though the maps are still unavailable, it'd be great if you could pick a continent.

One of three:
"Layrian, The lands of Layrian are similar to the environment of North America, with large forests, tall, alpine mountains, and flowering grasslands. Many tribes, including the Vuari and Kaamil, are located here.

Shveki, The smallest of the three continents, Shevki has a climate similar to that of Asia, with large, sprawling mountains, beautiful jungles, and thick swamps. It is home to the Valeterrene and Xoya tribes.

Verula, This continent is similar to Africa, with flowing deserts and savannas, as well as small, beautiful jungles. It is home to the ruthless Ki'sha and the peace loving Stormcaller tribes."

~Weaknesses/Strengths: Alright, now you've got 2 Strengths & 2 Weaknesses; you need one more Weakness than Strength.

Feel free to DM me with any questions!!
EmriTheUnstoppable
EmriTheUnstoppable

Back to top Go down

Post by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:18 pm

~1/2 Approved~
EmriTheUnstoppable
EmriTheUnstoppable

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:10 am

2/2 Approved
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Tribe : Stormcaller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum