Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Re-Introduction

2 posters

Go down

Re-Introduction Empty Re-Introduction

Post by Sagramour Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:34 pm

Either I can't find my old intro topic, or I didn't make one, but. Here's an introduction. As I said in my return announcement, I'm now going by Ash, and would like to be reffered to by that name, but you can definitely still call me Sagra/Sagramour since that'll probably feel more natural. As to pronouns and whatnot, anything is fine. I try and maintain an aura of ambiguity, so do with that what you will.

As to who I am, I'd describe myself as a storm of contradictions and emotions that tries to keep up a nice, agreeable exterior. And I love people. Especially my friends. I can range from oddly poetic and tired, to soft, squishy, and hug-loving, to darkly chaotic and exhausted. Sometimes going through all of those in one day. And more. I'm looking to reconnect to this place and the people here, but I will admit that in some instances my memory is foggy at best. And I'm open to being corrected, so. Please do. It's likely that the more I start to talk and interact with people, the more I'll remember. It is gonna take me some time to get used to things though.

As for my interests. I am most currently interested in the Soulsborne games, and more recently Sekiro, despite not actually owning them. Their lore fascinates me, and I've actually taken a lot of inspiration from that series. My favorite movies are Inception, Interstellar, and either the LotR or the Star Wars series. My favorite anime is a tie between Attack on Titan and Tokyo Ghoul (which I haven't yet seen all of). My favorite TV show is probably Stranger Things or at least that's what I can remember off the top of my head. I'm also a very enthusiastic world-builder and "writer". I say writer with the quotemarks because most of my "writing" is still in my head. But I'll most likely be more than happy to share with you about all of it.

Lastly. I'm really not sure how to bring all my old characters back, as they've changed and evolved with me, so it may take me quite some time to get back into roleplaying. But it also might not. I don't know yet. In a sense, I've got to remember how to be me again. And bring new me into that. So, bear with me on that front.

It'll be nice to re-unite with some of you and meet the rest of you.

Sagramour

Back to top Go down

Re-Introduction Empty Re: Re-Introduction

Post by Oculus Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:58 pm

Welcome back! ^^
Oculus
Oculus

Sagramour likes this post

Back to top Go down