Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

My journey with roleplaying.

2 posters

Go down

My journey with roleplaying. Empty My journey with roleplaying.

Post by Warm Red Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:50 pm

Greetings, a shortened version of my adventure with role playing awaits below, as I do not think one here would be interested in reading about myself, at least yet. Nevertheless I still wouldn't know why you would want to read this boondoggle, but since you already are here I can sense you are determined enough, so be my guest.

When I was introduced to a wonderful concept such as role play — I have lost the count of how many years ago — I was really curious about the quaint and rather ambitious idea hidden beneath it. I read a lot of books back then and the thought of creating my own story, with my own character, where I was given the power of being able to freely interact with everything as a writer, I couldn't resist, but try. I ended up searching for places where I could take part in this activity, ending up in a small Discord server. Obviously, at first I was your shameless, annoying and awful "one-liner", not knowing of the true essence of role play, since the place where I had begun my journey was filled with its coarse kind. Yet as I stumbled upon more literate role playing groups I instantly fell in love with how much better the whole playing felt when responses blazed with quality. I quickly started to polish both my writing skills, as well as my English language itself, what really was a pleasant addition, to increase the level of my responses. Nevertheless as I reached the peak, because of a few inconvenient happenings I had to give up the hobby. This field has completely vanished from my life, likely to never be discovered again. The time has flown and nothing has seemed to change when coming to this topic, except for that small tingling emotion somewhere deep within me that has started to tickle me from inside more intensely. Thus, here I am, still exploring new features of this site since this definitely is a new experience.

If for whatever reason I have summoned an irresistible desire within you to get to know me better, my direct messages shall stand open, just for your precious self... and aware as I am of how formal most of my messages look, because of how much work in expressing myself my voice and body does, once you comprehend my way of being there shall be my flirty self for you yet to discover.
Warm Red
Warm Red

Back to top Go down

My journey with roleplaying. Empty Re: My journey with roleplaying.

Post by Oculus Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:23 am

Hello! Welcome to DH! I am glad you have discovered us! If you haven't already, we have a discord that is more active, where the forum is more for lore rp. I hope you enjoy your stay here!
Oculus
Oculus

Back to top Go down