Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Fernim Vulia

3 posters

Go down

Fernim Vulia Empty Fernim Vulia

Post by Jayderg Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:57 pm

Personality and the Basics

Name: Fernim Vulia
Pronunciation: furr-nym V-U-lee-a
Type: Drake
Species: Tobi-Kadachi
Date of Birth: March 27th
Personality: Fernim is usually a kind fellow, at least for the most part, she respects those around her and tries to help others when she can. She can be quite eccentric a lot of the time, and it’s hard to tell if she has a lot of energy ors he’s just excited. She goes on long rants about … anything, really, from not-so-important topics to her entire view upon the meaning of life. Obviously this can come across as a bit much to some, which is most likely why she has a severe lack of friends. Recently she’s gotten a little more desperate for companionship, so she tries her best to hold back more than usual .. emphasis on ‘tries’. When not unintentionally pestering others, she’s often seen closely observing the world around her, and/or writing things down. She’s always been intrigued by nature, finding it, and all its phenomena to be some of the most interesting things she could think of. Due to her writer’s mentality, she often speaks with more eloquent phrasing than someone of her initial personality most likely would.
Hobbies: Usually writing, but she enjoys cooking as well
Likes: She has a fondness for aquatic locations, rivers, lakes, the ocean, but really only for the views and inspiration it gives her. She has been fascinated with crystals and gemstones ever since she was little. Any and all non-violent physical contact, mainly because she’s .. what most would call “touch starved”. She loves the aesthetic of rain, along with the sound of rain.
Dislikes: She’s never been fond of heat, always found it generally unpleasant to be in. By proxy, she doesn’t like deserts either, she doesn’t find them visually appealing, and due to how hot they usually are she just doesn’t want to be in them. Sudden, unexpected loud noises often give her a spike of anxiety, however thunder doesn’t bother her, because she usually expects it. She’s not a giant fan of sweet food, never has been.
Fears: She has recently developed a fear of being alone forever. She has a mildly irrational case of nyctophobia as well
Quote: “Out of everything, the natural formations of this land will always be of utmost interest to me.”

Origin, Culture, and Family

Place of Origin: Verula
Tribe: Stormcallers
Position: Writer
Language: Vuarian, Universal
Home: A small shack near the base of a mountain
Parents: She never knew her parents, so was raised by a Caretaker
Siblings: None
Relatives: None
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Other Relationships: Basically None

Physical Appearance and Accessories

Height: Seventeen Feet
Length: Thirty-two Feet
Wingspan: N/A
Scale/Fur/Feathers: Light blue fur, and an even lighter blue scaled underbelly
Eyes: A bright-ish red
Accessories: She has a simple leather satchel around her neck that she keeps her writing stuff in
Horns/Spikes/Fins: N/A
Overall Appearance: All credit for the image goes to Fluorengi Fernim Vulia 1517125476

Abilities and Strengths

Abilities: Thunderbeast: Due to a specific organ called an “Electric Sac”, she has mild electricity control, mostly being limited to electrifying her fur. It’s used by charging up electrical energy in the organ, and releasing it through her fur, which is highly conductive. It takes a while for it to charge up. It has a cooldown of ~two posts. The worst it can do is give someone mild burns.
Strengths: She’s fast and small, which can be useful for getting in, dealing a hit, and dodging away before she can get counter attacked
Weaknesses: She isn’t very strong, meaning she can’t deal with tougher opponents too well. Her scales don’t offer very much protection, so she can’t take many blows. Lastly, she hates fighting. She’ll be very reluctant to even defend herself, opting to run away rather than stay and fight a majority of the time
Fighting Style: When she does fight, it’s very close ranged, she relies on her speed to save her.
Magic: Stormrush: It acts as a sort of teleport, her body shifts into electricity for about half a second, and she can move much faster in this time period. It takes 2-3 posts for it to recharge, and the max distance she’s ever been able to go with this power is forty feet. This power doesn’t hurt anyone else, she just passes through them completely.

Last edited by Jayderg on Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding image credit, changing cooldown times from minutes to posts)
Jayderg
Jayderg

Tribe : Stormcallers

Back to top Go down

Fernim Vulia Empty Re: Fernim Vulia

Post by EmriTheUnstoppable Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:04 pm

Okay, not gonna lie, your app is- quite literally almost perfect, the only things I really see are just technicalities and such. I can really tell that you put a LOT of hard work and love into this, so thank you so much!!

Personality and the Basics
Absolutely perfect! I love all the extra details you threw in :3

Origin, Culture, and Family
All good here!

Physical Appearance and Accessories
Everything looks good to me in this section too!! Just make sure to credit the artist who made your appearance reference (if you didn't draw it yourself), then you should be good to go!

Abilities and Strengths
This is the section that most people struggle with, so I'm really impressed  with how well balanced yours is!

Abilities/Magic: Since this applies to both of em, I'm just gonna bundle the two of them together. Really? They're literally perfect. The only thing I've gotta ask for is for the cooldowns to be in posts instead of minutes since small units of time get so weird in RP, especially during combat. But after that- I honestly think you're good!!

Feel free to ping/DM me if you're got any questions!
EmriTheUnstoppable
EmriTheUnstoppable

Tribe : Ki'sha, Kaamil, Vuari & Xoya

Back to top Go down

Post by EmriTheUnstoppable Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:44 pm

~1/2 Approved~
EmriTheUnstoppable
EmriTheUnstoppable

Tribe : Ki'sha, Kaamil, Vuari & Xoya

Back to top Go down