Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Up All Night (Open to all)

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Up All Night (Open to all) Empty Up All Night (Open to all)

Post by Fate Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:54 pm

Fate flew higher into the night sky in a spiral and roared with happiness. He was free in the night sky and the stars swirled around him. This is where he belonged. He laughed and flipped in the air. The only thing that could make his time better was if someone was there to enjoy it with him. He couldn't ask Neru to go with him, unfortunately. She was asleep and he knew she had a tribe to lead and didn't want to wake her. So he went on his own. He enjoyed his long flights at night, the sky felt so alive.
Fate
Fate

http://untamedskiesrp.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Up All Night (Open to all) Empty Re: Up All Night (Open to all)

Post by Vortex Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:38 pm

Vortex was always awake at this hour. He enjoyed daytime as much as the next dragon, but this time felt so magical to him... So alive. Walking slowly through the trees, kept catching himself staring up at the night sky. As the trees became more and more sparse, he reached the edge of the forest, nearly bumping into a tree at the ridge. His thoughts were pulled from the sky when he heard a jovial roar a short distance away. It seems I am not the only one enjoying the night. He thought with a chuckle. Silently slinking towards the noise, he smiled as he saw a wyvern, just about half his size, with a distinct pattern on their wings, similar to that of a galaxy. Watching closely, Vortex walked forward; making himself visible in the dim moonlight.
Vortex
Vortex

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:11 pm

As Fate was enjoying himself, he looked down at the trees far below him. Was that another dragon? He looked closer, trying to discern if it was his eyes playing tricks on him in the low light. Though Fate thought that was highly improbable, since, being a Nebula Wyvern, he did have keen eyes for seeing in the dark.

He dove down to the ground and landed near the black dragon. "Hi," Fate said, smiling. "What brings you out here at this hour?" He was friendly to the larger dragon, but stayed far enough away and was prepared if this dragon turned out to be hostile.
Fate
Fate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vortex Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:07 pm

Vortex watched as the wyvern dove down and landed a small distance away from him. He had originally not known whether they would want to talk or not, but they seemed kind enough. "The sky, mostly," he responded simply, trying to appear as not a threat. "Magical, isn't it?" He could see that the wyvern was obviously trying to keep their distance, and he did not blame them. He too would be skeptical about a dragon twice his size wearing a mask.
Vortex
Vortex

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:03 pm

Fate nodded to the pitch black dragon. "I agree. It's so alive at night. Don't get me wrong, I love staring up at the sky during the day. I find clouds particularly fascinating, but nothing captures my attention like a clear, star-filled night sky." He smiled. "The name's Fate. Nice to meet you," he introduced himself.
Fate
Fate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vortex Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:44 pm

Vortex chuckled softly. "Vortex. Nice to meet you too." He replied, looking up. "Keh, its nights like these that let me forget some of the terrible things that ha..." He trailed off, catching himself. "Never mind that." He added, shifting his mask slightly with his forepaw. "It is quite mesmerizing."
Vortex
Vortex

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:45 pm

Fate looked at Vortex, a little concern in his eye. He looked sad and caught himself before he said too much. If he knew the dragon better he would have asked him to go on, but he didn't dare yet. Fate nodded at his next words. "Agreed. It is quite beautiful..." Silence enveloped them for a moment or two, before he asked, "Why do you wear a mask? I am sorry if I am being nosy or anything, I would just like to know," he explained, hoping to not get on Vortex's nerves.
Fate
Fate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vortex Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:03 am

Vortex quietly sighed, looking Fate dead in the eyes and noticing the concern. "Well... a mask is typically used to either hide ones identity, or hide an... unmissable injury." He explained, turning his gaze back up towards the stars. "I'm the latter." His tail flicked back and fourth, before stopping and resting back on the ground. (short post because I'm time-crunched in the mornings)
Vortex
Vortex

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:40 am

Fate nodded. "I'm sorry, I see I have brought back some painful memories," he apologized. The silence that came afterword now felt awkward. "So... Where are you from?" he asked, trying to get a conversation started.
Fate
Fate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vortex Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:02 pm

Vortex shrugged. "To be completely honest, I don't really know." He answered, speaking the truth. "I am what most would call a wanderer. I am not part of a tribe, nor do I have a permanent home." He shifted, looking down as Fate then back up to the starry night sky.
Vortex
Vortex

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:58 pm

Fate nodded. I see.... Well..." He felt awkward and didn't know what to say anymore.

// I don't know what to write lol
Fate
Fate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vortex Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:10 pm

Vortex chuckled, bringing his gaze back down to Fate. "If you don't want me here, that is fine. I know the feeling. But nights like this can be quite lonely as well, and I can understand that feeling, too." He backpedaled a few feet and sat on his haunches.
Vortex
Vortex

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:15 pm

Fate shook his head. "No, stay with me. I can get quite lonely these days, so it will be good to have some company. Come, walk with me," he said, starting to walk through the trees. "So what do you like to do?" the Wyvern asked curiously.
Fate
Fate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vortex Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:01 pm

Vortex followed the wyvern. Not that he had anything better to do at the moment. "Well... I do enjoy cooking, I've made a bit of a hobby out of it... And exploring is always nice." He weaved through the trees easily, despite his size. "Keh, reading too. Mostly things I can do when no-one else is around. Which is usually the case."
Vortex
Vortex

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:30 am

Fate looked in almost fascination as Vortex weaved through the trees almost gracefully. He listened to his words. "Ah, that's cool," he said. "I don't have many friends either. Except Neru, who is the chief of the Vuari. She treats me nicely and like a friend, so I like to think we are," he explained. "But the majority of the time I am doing things on my own."
Fate
Fate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next